• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome, New Peoples!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Notre Dame

PMF is a platinum.
He is not a mod.

I find this really hard to believe.

Well, i'm sorry you feel that way but that is the case and you have no proof to back up a negative statement when i know what has really happened

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
PMF is a platinum.
He is not a mod.

I find this really hard to believe.

I don't think there's any way to prove things like that.

You guys act like mods are evil dictators who ban people if they just don't like you. It's probably necessary for them to get other staff's consent for it. They need a valid reason, and having the same IP as someone who was banned is quite a good one.

Quoted for truth.

*facedesk*
Erm, I don't think that the mods and admins are evil, but I do understand that there are some that would abuse the power.
As for the inablitity to check, I would suggest that they ask the user themselves and watch the user for awhile and make sure he doesn't do or say anything thats beyond the rules of the forums. And it is very likely that two siblings and maybe even a friend could share the same computer. My friend in Georgia is only online at her friends house and its because her computer is busted and tehy can't fix it.
Maybe two accounts wouldn't be too bad, like per IP address, but you have take into consideration siblings. Like one family could ahve 2-3 kids who go on one website like KHI.

Enemy

All Hail SILH.

I am an advocate to his will, a mediator to his greatness.

It sounds to me that you've just made up your brother for the sake of escaping an IP ban. Then you posted a PRIVATE message in front of everyone to draw sympathy. Your joint expressions of fear towards Silh are comical at best, but reflect a poor attempt at fashioning some aura of wickedness about him.

If you all continue to aid Notre Dame, the outcome foreseen will not be bright.

However, if your change in character is genuine, then you may be spared.

From what I've seen, Silh comes off as a man who gets the job done. That's all.

N

Notre Dame

All Hail SILH.

I am an advocate to his will, a mediator to his greatness.

It sounds to me that you've just made up your brother for the sake of escaping an IP ban. Then you posted a PRIVATE message in front of everyone to draw sympathy. Your joint expressions of fear towards Silh are comical at best, but reflect a poor attempt at fashioning some aura of wickedness about him.

If you all continue to aid Notre Dame, the outcome foreseen will not be bright.

However, if your change in character is genuine, then you may be spared.

Say what you will my friend, but those who support me will not abandon me, and it is pitiful that you waste your time in an attempt to make them do so, if you wanna call it "attempt at escaping an ip ban" go ahead, but until you have proof to back up your statment "the outcome foreseen will not be bright".

Riku's New Look

Website
Well, what ever. I've done what I can and sent a message to the Admins Monkeybutt and Digital Gopher. If they think that what you say is the truth then so be it, if not then what ever.
And sorry Notre Dame, but thats how it is. I figured something like this would happen and that's why I said notifying the admins would be all that was necessary. I've worked too hard on this AC and I don't wanna get it banned or anything. So I'm gonna step back now and let what ever happens happen. I can't undo what I did, and I wont say that I'm not concerned. But Niether will I put my account in the way, sorry man.
-feeels bad after reading Notre Dames post-
But, erm, Enemy, as funny as it was to read that, please try not to sound like his lacky. xD
Anyway, stepping back from that. I would like to keep this thread open, of course, so that I can help other newbs, whether or not the allegations posted here are true or not on either side.

N

Notre Dame

Well, what ever. I've done what I can and sent a message to the Admins Monkeybutt and Digital Gopher. If they think that what you say is the truth then so be it, if not then what ever.
And sorry Notre Dame, but thats how it is. I figured something like this would happen and that's why I said notifying the admins would be all that was necessary. I've worked too hard on this AC and I don't wanna get it banned or anything. So I'm gonna step back now and let what ever happens happen. I can't undo what I did, and I wont say that I'm not concerned. But Niether will I put my account in the way, sorry man.
-feeels bad after reading Notre Dames post-
But, erm, Enemy, as funny as it was to read that, please try not to sound like his lacky. xD
Anyway, stepping back from that. I would like to keep this thread open, of course, so that I can help other newbs, whether or not the allegations posted here are true or not on either side.
I understand your concern, and enemy, when you see this, don't say a word, this is not him abandoning me, he is protecting something he cares about, and nothing more.

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

Website
I understand your concern, and enemy, when you see this, don't say a word, this is not her abandoning me, she is protecting something she cares about, and nothing more.
I AM NOT A GIRL!

Thank you. I am a guy. Why do people always assume I'm a girl? OK, maybe its my name, and maybe its the fact that my Avi looks feminine, but my gosh. Y_Y

Enemy

The Culprit said:
enemy, when you see this, don't say a word, this is not her abandoning me, she is protecting something she cares about, and nothing more.
He did the right thing, why should I criticize that?

You however, have already made the first mistake. Why, just a page back you were all scared for the security of your account, but now that I make these accusations, you jump to the defensive, full knowing that I'm right.

It's a trap I placed, you see. There are several more I have up my sleeve, so be sure to think carefully about your next post. ; )

N

Notre Dame

He did the right thing, why should I criticize that?

You however, have already made the first mistake. Why, just a page back you were all scared for the security of your account, but now that I make these accusations, you jump to the defensive, full knowing that I'm right.

It's a trap I placed, you see. There are several more I have up my sleeve, so be sure to think carefully about your next post. ; )

Defense is not my game, I simply told you that until you have proof backing up your statement saying that i am lying, you have no dirty on me.

p.s. You dramatize well

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

Truth.

I honestly don't feel like reading everything that happened, but the mods here are responsible, and if anybody gets banned or warned, It's usually for a reason.

Quit complaining.

Enemy

Defense is not my game,
I'm afraid you've already been backed into a corner.

I simply told you that until you have proof backing up your statement saying that i am lying, you have no dirty on me.
So it has become a matter of evidence rather than a concern for the accusation? So basically, you're saying you can get away with whatever you want as long as it can't be proven? A generic criminal response.

Besides, who ever said I don't have any evidence? I've already presented a few numbers, I wouldn't have accused you without proper reason.

That's right, one of your "friends" have already ratted you out. Want to take a guess as to who?

Riku's New Look

Website
Truth.

I honestly don't feel like reading everything that happened, but the mods here are responsible, and if anybody gets banned or warned, It's usually for a reason.

Quit complaining.
Erm, well, you know it is possible that power could have gone to a mods head. But then again KHI does seem to chose carefully and I don't think I've ever heard of an HONEST rouge mod on here. *in reference to Monkeybutt and DG's "Argument" *
Thats why I'm saying that what ever the mods and Admins decide its up to them.

N

Notre Dame

Again Enemy you dramatize well, no one has ratted me out.
As to it being a matter of crime vs evidence, i have not in anyway said that i can get away with anything without proof, there is nothing to get away with. i am of course concerned with the accusation but as Aubrey has said, he has talked to the admins. its in their hands now, nothing i can do.

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Erm, well, you know it is possible that power could have gone to a mods head.

If one of the mods were really abusing their power, I'm sure that more of the higher up members would be complaining.

These people don't just get their jobs by getting their names drawn from a hat, these people earn their jobs.

If a newer member is complaining, I'm going to assume that they're just upset because they got warned or something, and can't handle the fact that they did something wrong.

N

Notre Dame

If one of the mods were really abusing their power, I'm sure that more of the higher up members would be complaining.

These people don't just get their jobs by getting their names drawn from a hat, these people earn their jobs.

If a newer member is complaining, I'm going to assume that they're just upset because they got warned or something, and can't handle the fact that they did something wrong.

This is day one for me, check back to page one and realize what the problem is, and as for warnings, i have gotten none, you can even look at my warn level

Riku's New Look

Website
Again Enemy you dramatize well, no one has ratted me out.
As to it being a matter of crime vs evidence, i have not in anyway said that i can get away with anything without proof, there is nothing to get away with. i am of course concerned with the accusation but as Aubrey has said, she has talked to the admins. its in their hands now, nothing i can do.
Are you even paying attention to what I'm saying? I'm not a girl!
And GS, I know, thats why the rest of my post is there -sigh-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back