• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome, New Peoples!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Notre Dame

But, i'm not sure what to do
all i have to do is paste the problem, i sent it to MB, but no reply. I have it copied now

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I'm sure that MB will help you resolve the problem, but I think that you should send it to DG or Monkeybutt too, just in case and tell them who else on the Mod List that you sent it to. Wait, Did yous end it to Monkeybutt or ManchesterBlack?

God i feel like im going to have a heart attack. im so afraid of Silh....

N

Notre Dame

Well if it is a post. reort the post. I cant report anything because I cant prove it. You wont get banned. This thread is either going to get closed or deleted. Silh isnt even on and notre dame you dont act like your 25.

I'm not, i just put a random age

i could post the problem, then edit after you all have seen it an get rid of it

N

Notre Dame

Default Hey
I originally sent this to MB in hopes things will work better, so if you see Manchester Black in here or me calling him a moderator that means i was talking about him.

"I believe this will be a good website and although one of my friends and my brother were banned by a moderator named Silh, who
left such banning comments like, "stay the **** off you faggot" "you don't deserve another chance you, ****" is that really the way you wish your moderators to treat people "i'm pretty much sick of dealing with you in the chat" he told my brother on his first day/birthday (yesterday) that he was accused of being someone who was banned months ago. now I realize that this guy who was banned tried to make several different bypassing accounts, and when my brother came with a new account he was banned within an hour of Silhs arrival, i'm afraid that i might be next. He basis his banning on an i.p. address check...problem is we have the same ip. ALL THREE OF US. the guy who was first banned and made bypassing accounts, he doesn't have a computer, hasn't had one in like 2 years due to it being broken and his parents not having enough money to buy a new one they come over here to use our computer (we are neighbors) and we are practically a joined family, lol. but still and my brother and i have the same ip due to living under the same roof. So this is my little rant about that....uhhh yeah, i'm not a tattle tale or nothing, its just my bro. and friend asked me to do something about it. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me, Notre Dame."

what do you think, i really don't wanna get kicked

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Default Hey
I originally sent this to MB in hopes things will work better, so if you see Manchester Black in here or me calling him a moderator that means i was talking about him.

"I believe this will be a good website and although one of my friends and my brother were banned by a moderator named Silh, who
left such banning comments like, "stay the **** off you faggot" "you don't deserve another chance you, ****" is that really the way you wish your moderators to treat people "i'm pretty much sick of dealing with you in the chat" he told my brother on his first day/birthday (yesterday) that he was accused of being someone who was banned months ago. now I realize that this guy who was banned tried to make several different bypassing accounts, and when my brother came with a new account he was banned within an hour of Silhs arrival, i'm afraid that i might be next. He basis his banning on an i.p. address check...problem is we have the same ip. ALL THREE OF US. the guy who was first banned and made bypassing accounts, he doesn't have a computer, hasn't had one in like 2 years due to it being broken and his parents not having enough money to buy a new one they come over here to use our computer (we are neighbors) and we are practically a joined family, lol. but still and my brother and i have the same ip due to living under the same roof. So this is my little rant about that....uhhh yeah, i'm not a tattle tale or nothing, its just my bro. and friend asked me to do something about it. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me, Notre Dame."

You probably wont get kicked by Manchester Black, I'm not sure about Silh, I don't know anything about him either. Although judging from the quotes he isn't a good mod and takes his power too far. I'll go a head and PM that same thing to DG and Monkeybutt and tell them who you sent it to and how distraught you are about the fiasco. I think you and your brother are gonna stop being herassed now. ^_^ Because I'm gonna make sure that nothing happens.

N

Notre Dame

Default Hey

and that is the problem, i originally sent this to Manchester who is currently on this forum

N

Notre Dame

You probably wont get kicked by Manchester Black, I'm not sure about Silh, I don't know anything about him either. Although judging from the quotes he isn't a good mod and takes his power too far. I'll go a head and PM that same thing to DG and Monkeybutt and tell them who you sent it to and how distraught you are about the fiasco. I think you and your brother are gonna stop being herassed now. ^_^ Because I'm gonna make sure that nothing happens.

Thank you very much, this really means alot, people don't usually stick up for me like this

N

Notre Dame

about 8:35 a.m. my time, so yeah don't know what that would be to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back