• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Weed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I smoked it once, didn't get anything out of it.
Most people really have to smoke it twice to get anything out of the experience.

Or so I've heard

Awards
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana.

But I've never used it and never will, regardless of its legality.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
To quote from the article,
"Smoked marijuana has not withstood the rigors of science -- it is not medicine and it is not safe," the DEA states on its Web site. "Legalization of marijuana, no matter how it begins, will come at the expense of our children and public safety. It will create dependency and treatment issues, and open the door to use of other drugs, impaired health, delinquent behavior, and drugged drivers."
Which is BS. It can become psychologically addictive, but there is nothing in THC that causes a physical addiction. Therefore, if someone does become addicted, it's just a matter of a little bit of therapy, if that. There is no real addiction like there is with nicotine. Calling marijuana a gateway drug is just a tactic used by the DEA that has no real basis and, if anything, is false. Impaired health? Probably no worse than those who smoke cigarettes; most likely not even close to how bad cigarettes are.

In general, there are so few studies done on the effects of marijuana that nothing can truly be said, but from the few that have been done, it generally rejects what the anti-drug commercials and DEA put out.

As for my opinion, I say as long as alcohol and tobacco/nicotine are legal, marijuana should be as well. The former two are far worse than marijuana from what I've been able to figure out.

Trag

Bronze Member
I hope this works, but is it just for Massachusetts? Or Nation-wide? I smoke it occasionally, and it's fun. My friends and I enjoy it, and it's bonded me with my brother and my cousin. They constructively criticize my rolling skills. I bought my brother a pipe and he and his friend say they use it daily.
Oh, Coke+Homemade Bong/Bubbler=DISASTER

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I took too much to the head once and started hallucinating. I saw Hakudoshi from Inuyasha. I called him Damien.

In any regards, weed, in the proper amount is quite fun.

M

Miss Murder

Hell, it's about time.

All I gotta say IS NEVER TRY it. Because, I knew somebody that got in trouble and HE was only 13! I won't every try it. I think it is very sick..

Funny that you're twelve and, it seems, particularly ignorant.

T

Tyler Durden

Frankly, it's a good thing that he doesn't want weed at the age of 12.

Trag

Bronze Member
When I was twelve I never thought about trying it, and when I turned thirteen my brother told me that kids who skate are most likely to get caught up in drugs, I told him to quit messing with me. Lone behold, I'm the kids go to when they want to know what's good stuff, and how they can tell. I wonder what the twelve year old self would think. Opinions change with age I guess.
I don't see how people can think that Alcohol can be legal while marijuana shouldn't. Most people I've asked about the legalization and they've said no, they haven't tried it, or have some bullshit story about how they know someone who knows someone who OD'd on pot. lol.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
weed is good. weed is fun. and it should be legal.
I'm not a total everyday pot smoker, just occasionally every now and then.

So I read the article, and it seemed kind of hypocritical to me. The guy (frank) at the end of the articles he states that he smokes cigars and he's the one that wants to criminalize people for smoking pot.

WTF?!?!?!?!

I never understood why is pot illegal when cigars and cigs are more deadly.

shit. If my 12 yr old kid smokes pot, he'll get a good punishment from me. I don't need the government to deal with my children.

Of course I wouldn't want my kids to smoke. But heck, at one point of their lives their gonna go against me.
My mom wanted me to save it till marriage.
yeah, at 15 i crushed her hopes, same thing with pot.

She found out (somehow) that I was doing all of that, and I did get a good punishment.
So, not that I learned anything from it.. it didn't take much effect.It just helped me control myself alittle.

Still, instead of jailing those who smoke pot, the govt should imprison the REAL criminals. Like pedofiles, rapists, and serial killers.

If weed was really that bad of a thing, I think Amsterdam wouldn't even allow it.

big don mega

i couldn't help but laugh at this part of the article "The Drug Enforcement Administration says people charged with simple possession are rarely incarcerated." i quit reading it after that.

also i have smoked pot a few times, and it's alot safer then then drinking or smoking cigarettes. whenever i drink, i do stupid sh** that could kill me or other people, and cigarettes already slimmed down my lifespan at least a year, but when i'm high i'm just calm and mellow. i am for the legalization of pot even though i don't do it anymore

Apollo

Silver Member
I have a few times. It makes me really dizzy, and I think everything is funny as hell. I think it's fine if you use the right amount.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
This is why Massachusetts > every other goddamn state ;D I hope it passes, though I bet there will be shit tons of protest from people who have misconceptions about marijuana.

Swag

Young King
legalization-of-marijuana-2-715252.jpg

DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back