• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

We need us some PASSION in our lives (Passion FC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Are you at home or work? And I wanna get out of college and be free...NOW.
How's it going by the way?

Oh and Passion, I always called you 'Hikari' back when you were Hikari, do you mind if I call you, Shannon, since that's what everybody else calls you. I think I asked this but it's been awhile since I actually talked to you, so yeahhhhh. >_<

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Oh right...your two hours behind me. >_<
Awesome, what are you going to eat? /randomquestion. XD

2 MORE DAYS THEN I TRULY CANNNNNN :D

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Oh and Passion, I always called you 'Hikari' back when you were Hikari, do you mind if I call you, Shannon, since that's what everybody else calls you. I think I asked this but it's been awhile since I actually talked to you, so yeahhhhh. >_<

Its totally fine if you call me Shannon. No big deal :)

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Oh nothing much, just wondering why artists can't be kind enough to draw Tiger Lily and Peter Pan fanart. You?

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Speaking of recording.
The recording of my voice wouldn't sync with the track, so in order to fix it, the quality of the audio went down :/ Sorry Gildy, it was the best I could do. I'll send you the mp3 if you want.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Speaking of recording.
The recording of my voice wouldn't sync with the track, so in order to fix it, the quality of the audio went down :/ Sorry Gildy, it was the best I could do. I'll send you the mp3 if you want.

What is this I'm hearing about recording?

And Gildragon?

*is interested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back