• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Was it Xehanort or Xemnas who banished Ansem the Wise

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
its kinda confusing. the time line

1 said Xehanort banished AtW to the Realm of Darkness

another said Xemnas banished AtW to the Realm of Nothingness
i think the latter is, right? AtW said he was in the realm of nothingness. question though. why did Ansem say in Blank Points that this was his "3rd time" in the realm of darkness? first time was..when? when he was Diz? 2nd time was when his machine took him there. 3rd time was???

And how would Xehanort banish AtW if he was a weakling with no powers at the time.

the time line is so damn confusing!
so..did Xehanort and his apprentices seal the lab after ansem told them to? THEN later they turned themselves into heartless and nobodies, THEN Xemnas came and banished Ansem the Wise right???

YouTube - Xehanort - Apprentice

another question. in this scene king mickey and AtW are talking about the heartless. that means they exist in the Realm of Light at the time. so does this mean this is AFTER Xehanort created the heartless in the Realm of Light but BEFORE he created the emblem heartless? if the heartless were made already..why isn't Radiant Garden destroyed yet?

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought it was the second time Ansem The Wise had been in Realm of Darkness, which stated in BBS Blank Point.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
1 said Xehanort banished AtW to the Realm of Darkness

I take it that it was Xehanort who banished him. According to the SARs, it was only later that AtW found out about Org. XIII.

another said Xemnas banished AtW to the Realm of Nothingness
Perhaps that was just Xigbar referring to Xehanort as Xemnas out of respect or something.

i think the latter is, right? AtW said he was in the realm of nothingness. question though. why did Ansem say in Blank Points that this was his "3rd time" in the realm of darkness? first time was..when? when he was Diz? 2nd time was when his machine took him there. 3rd time was???
English version says he's been to the RoD twice. That, or he's been to the Dark Margin twice, and the RoD once...I dunno

And how would Xehanort banish AtW if he was a weakling with no powers at the time.
He was experimenting with the powers of darkness at the time, IIRC.

Never thought about this before; I'm just as confused as you are. o_O

Absolute

This is why I'm hoping so much that BBS2 will cover the time from the end of BBS to the start of KHI and FINALLY lay-out the whole Xehanort Apprentice story right in front of us instead of bits and pieces like before.

Samhain

Bronze Member
but Xehanort could not have banished AtW to the Realm of darkness?
in the SaR Ansem said he's in the Realm of NOTHINGNESS????

that means it was XEMNAS? because nothingness = nobodies
darkness = heartless
didnt Xigbar say the first thing XEMNAS did when he BANISHED our wise but bothersome leader was remove the seal in the lab and construct a room which is the room of sleep and it has nobody symbols. that means Xemnas made the Room of Sleep when they were nobodies so that means Xemnas banished AtW to the Realm of Nothingness?

goddamn it, this is so confusing!

Samhain

Bronze Member
another question:
where the hell did Xehanort's Heartless go then????

did he just come back to Radiant Garden and saw Xemnas and left?

Nayru's Love

Awards
but Xehanort could not have banished AtW to the Realm of darkness?
in the SaR Ansem said he's in the Realm of NOTHINGNESS????

He probably got banished to the RoN...and his trip to the RoD/Dark Margin was unrelated.

didnt Xigbar say the first thing XEMNAS did when he BANISHED our wise but bothersome leader was remove the seal in the lab and construct a room which is the room of sleep and it has nobody symbols. that means Xemnas made the Room of Sleep when they were nobodies so that means Xemnas banished AtW to the Realm of Nothingness?

Like I said, Xigbar could have been referring to Xehanort while saying Xemnas' name, perhaps out of habit or respect.

another question:
where the hell did Xehanort's Heartless go then????

did he just come back to Radiant Garden and saw Xemnas and left?

XH probably never left the RoL to begin with. As for Xemnas, he probably stayed in the RoN.

Samhain

Bronze Member
i think Xemnas banished AtW. remember when Xigbar was like

"Xemnas....no. Xehanort was found by Ansem the Wise at the time, was he not?"

Xigbar is the ONLY guy who calls Xemnas, Xehanort
so im pretty sure Xigbar says Xemnas as a nobody did it, not Xehanort. he even uses both names.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Apprentice Xehanort with the other Apprentices helping him. He probably didn't need them though.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Yeah, I can see where you're going with this one...Can't say much about it, really. :/

Samhain

Bronze Member
...I am pretty confident it was Xehanort who did the "banishing."

thing is though as you can see Xigbar says Xemnas AND Xehanort. its not out of respect. Xigbar knows what hes talking about
if he said "the first thing XEHANORT did"
that means Xehanort, when still human did. But he said the first thing XEMNAS did AFTER he banished AtW was to create the room of sleep and the room of sleep has nobody emblems. how could it have been Xehanort if Xehanort had no idea nobodies even existed in the first place? hell, his heartless even questioned their existence. he didn't know.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
thing is though as you can see Xigbar says Xemnas AND Xehanort. its not out of respect. Xigbar knows what hes talking about
if he said "the first thing XEHANORT did"
that means Xehanort, when still human did. But he said the first thing XEMNAS did AFTER he banished AtW was to create the room of sleep and the room of sleep has nobody emblems. how could it have been Xehanort if Xehanort had no idea nobodies even existed in the first place? hell, his heartless even questioned their existence. he didn't know.

I am well assured he is using the names "Xemnas" and "Xehanort" interchangably/synomymously-this is the very same rhetoric Ansem the Wise deploys when addressing Xemnas as Xehanort. I believe you are overanalyzing this. My evidence:

Ansem Report 6

It is likely Xehanort and the others were enraptured by this power, eventually becoming its prisoners. I do not intend to allow my heart to be devoured by the darkness, as they did, of course. With this new power, I uncovered a "corridor of darkness" that connects the realm of nothingness to the outside world. While it is still difficult to come and go as I please, my banishment is now a thing of the past. To deceive Xehanort and my apprentices, I first used my power to change form before returning to the realm of light. As I had suspected, Xehanort had become a Heartless.
Upon his return, Xehanort had only recently degraded into a Heartless: consequently meaning Xemnas could not have existed at the time prior to his banishing.

In Ansem Report 7, he subsequently speaks on Nobodies and Org. XIII. immediately after his discovery of XH.

Samhain

Bronze Member
see that makes no sense whatsoever

first of all if Ansem the Wise was banished to the Realm of Nothingness that means he was banished by someone who had powers of nothingness or being a nobody AKA Xemnas
there is no way Xehanort banished AtW

first of all, what power? even if it was darkness he couldnt just banish him to the realm of nothingness if hes not even a nobody? if atw was banished to the realm of darkness then i'll see your point.

but see.the whole thing Xigbar said is XEMNAS constructed the room of sleep which is filled with NOBODY emblems
why are people overlooking this? the room of sleep is with nobody emblems. this means they constructed the room when they were NOBODIES and that means XEMNAS banished ansem the wise because he said

"The first thing xemnas did AFTER he BANISHED our wise but bothersome leader was to release the seal and construct a room deep in the lab"
that alone proves Xemnas banished him not Xehanort

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back