• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait, KH 2.9 still happenning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Precursor Mar

The Xehanort Saga sounds just as ridiculous. The Seeker of Darkness/Dark Seeker Saga/Chronicles, as he's referred to it in interviews on occasion, sounds more dramatic.

Though Reconnect Kingdom Hearts has a nice ring to it too =P

Worse than "2.9000 Over the Square Root of Pi Final ReMix"? I don't think so.

Rael_Oblivion

It doesn't even need to be a box set. Just ports of 1.5 & 2.5.
^THIS. Please, Square Enix. Please be considerate of us who couldn't get a PS3 and want the ReMIXes. The ReMIXes will be all that's left off of the PS4 with what's coming in 2.8.

SonicKeyblade007

As many people have already stated in this thread, I personally would not like to see a Kingdom Hearts 2.9 containing all the current remastered games for the PS4. I've already bought 1.5 and 2.5 (which is still unopened since I disconnected my PS3 in favor of my PS4) recently. For Square to announce a re-re-remaster of these games so soon would be highway robbery. However, I'm not completely against a super Kingdom Hearts collection containing all of the games in the "Xehanort Saga". I wouldn't like to see a KH 2.9 for the PS4, however, I wouldn't mind seeing years later a "Kingdom Hearts: The Dark Seeker Saga Complete Collection" or some-sort released for the PS5 containing a complete playable port of Kingdom Hearts X, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories, PLAYABLE Kingdom Hearts Re:358/2 Days, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, PLAYABLE Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Kingdom Hearts HD Dream Drop Distance, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep 0.2, and Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix, all remastered in 4K graphics with additional features such as online play and development dairies and maybe a possible sneak peak/demo for Kingdom Hearts IV or whatever is to come after III. Even if Square has to bump the price up to say $99.99 or split the game up to multiple discs and make only a limited number of copies for hardcore fans, that would be my dream remaster collection that I would prefer over a 2.9 but I'm probably getting way ahead of myself. ^^;

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I proly wouldn't buy it after buying all the games separately, but I'd love to see such a collection, since I've been trying to talk a few FFXIV buddies into playing the games to get ready for KH3. I actually bought a HDMI switcher so I could have my brother's (and eventually, my own) PS3 and my PS4 on the same tv. (Argh, not enough PORTS!) (Oh and I just checked Cowboom, might be able to get one in a month or two. I don't care about used with a PS3, all it has to be is working.)

And yeah, next gen is next gen. We'll be lucky if KH3 ends up on the PC; a good gamer pc would proly support Unreal Engine 4 just fine. ^^ I don't want to count on that though. Hence why I went to the trouble to get a PS4. ^^

Anagram

Banned
so your saying kingdom hearts collection or whatever it is is going to a game in a game like gameception?
we already got gameception, they called it DDD.
^THIS. Please, Square Enix. Please be considerate of us who couldn't get a PS3 and want the ReMIXes. The ReMIXes will be all that's left off of the PS4 with what's coming in 2.8.
An example of what I mean right here. Many skipped PS3 due to price and never got it later. Now with the PS4 taking lead and the PS3 being 9yr old very few will get one now. Especially just for KH.

It's just console spread 2.0 now.

toddstone230

if they do ever put all the games into one, then it would be stupid to call it 2.9 since we would be going backwards. best to wait after kh3 and call it kingdom hearts 3.5 The Seekers of Darkness Chronicles collection

Bobjam

Awards
if they do ever put all the games into one, then it would be stupid to call it 2.9 since we would be going backwards. best to wait after kh3 and call it kingdom hearts 3.5 The Seekers of Darkness Chronicles collection

This makes a lot of sense for them to do but it seems like it isn't what a lot of people want. I wouldn't mind waiting till after KH3 personally to get this in a nice PS4 collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back