• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wait, KH 2.9 still happenning?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ok, so obviously we're all excited about this recent announcement, something fans have anticipated for a long time. But... there's still some fans going around saying 2.9 is still happening separate from this, as a collection of all the games for the PS4. While I certainly don't think that's happening... it might be a possibility? I don't know. What do guys think? Will we get a collection of all the games in some form or another or will we have to wait until sometime after KH3 to even anticipate that happening at all? And would it be KH 2.9 or is that just a thing of the past now?

I'm certainly happy either way. I'm going to be playing as my favorite character in the KH series in glorious HD.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
No one knows that, actually. One can only guess it. :)
no actaully they changed the number to make more sense and instead of it being on the ps3 and ps4 it going to be ps4 to surport unreal engine graphics plus maybe the actation flow

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
kingdom hearts 3-0.2 bbs/kingdom hearts 3 prolgue = kingdom hearts 2.8 final chapter prololgue

since 0.2 is a next episode of of bbs you would have to called it 0.2 and not 0.1

as for 2.9 well 3-0.1= 2.9 but you might already played 0.1 that was in the bbs remix i think

Xera Highwind

I think 2.9 might still be a possibility. I just don't believe that they would (mistakenly) show 2.9 twice just to throw it away in just a few days, but I don't have an idea of what it could be. ��

Last edited:

Muke

whatever
Awards
kingdom hearts 3-0.2 bbs/kingdom hearts 3 prolgue = kingdom hearts 2.8 final chapter prololgue

since 0.2 is a next episode of of bbs you would have to called it 0.2 and not 0.1

as for 2.9 well 3-0.1= 2.9 but you might already played 0.1 that was in the bbs remix i think

This is no proof. I want to know, where you "read" that.
Oh, right, you didn't. Because they never mentioned it.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i know they never said that but i'm mean to say they likely changed the number and scaped the ps3 platform to make it for for only ps4 because plans changed all the time plus if they made 2.8 for ps3 it wont surport the engine and attration flow either

billyzanesucks

This announcement has only made me more certain than ever that there will be a 2.9 in some form.

Precursor Mar

If it really is a collection of all the games, then 2.9 is the worst thing they could call it. Yes Nomura, we know making up these crazy subtitles makes you feel really smart and deep, but no. Stop it.

Just name it "Kingdom Hearts The Xehanort Saga" or something like that. Nice and simple.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i say we get the whole saga after kingdom hearts 3 as one big collection all for the ps4 if it going to surport attraction flow.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
If it really is a collection of all the games, then 2.9 is the worst thing they could call it. Yes Nomura, we know making up these crazy subtitles makes you feel really smart and deep, but no. Stop it.

Just name it "Kingdom Hearts The Xehanort Saga" or something like that. Nice and simple.

The Xehanort Saga sounds just as ridiculous. The Seeker of Darkness/Dark Seeker Saga/Chronicles, as he's referred to it in interviews on occasion, sounds more dramatic.

Though Reconnect Kingdom Hearts has a nice ring to it too =P

Anagram

Banned
Don't care if it's Xehanorts saga, a 'KH Collections, 2.9 or some other horrible example of math. I just would like to see 1.5 & 2.5 on ps4 with everything else.
Put everything together for once SE.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Don't care if it's Xehanorts saga, a 'KH Collections, 2.9 or some other horrible example of math. I just would like to see 1.5 & 2.5 on ps4 with everything else.
Put everything together for once SE.
they will once kh3 launches i almost guantee the whole saga will coming after kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back