• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Voting: RoXS vs RLM vs KSX vs HV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pick the best!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoXS

Vote for the best :)
Voting ends in....3 days?

Order:

Ringleader Man
RoXS
King Sora X
Healing Vision

C

Charlie

The only thing working about the first..is that the /curved layer of that 'dusty gray' makes the composition decent. Other than that, nothing else works for it because the effects are just a clump, and the text feels like it was pushed in there to help save it looking appealing.

The second is actually quite nice. This is really the only tag up there that has its own original vibe, plus has the basic elements of incorporating a stock, flow, effects, and color harmony that ties everything together.

The third, is a decent abstract. But it feels sort of bland and rugged without some sort of a light source ricocheting in there to help it become more dimensional.

The only thing appealing about the fourth is the fact that the stock was a nice thing to use. Even though the simple touches to it look good, the third entry, imo - looks as though it had more work done to it.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
I really liked the second one
It seemed to have appealed to me more since it was different and such.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
all are good. i picked by doing eenie meenie minie moe lol

uhh, that's not very fair :l

I voted RoXS. The only reason I'm not voting for the last is because the BG looks really poorly made, and the stock/cut-out is the only thing making it look good.

RoXS

Ohmigoddddd we're tied!
When does this end anyways? lululul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back