• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► View the Kingdom Hearts III Box Art!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shady543

Awards
omg nomura why did you give namine 7 stars on her shoe. not everything has to be 7 and 13 >:c

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i don't know where to dump this so here you go (edited from attendee pics like the other one)

Sora%20Throne.png

shady543

Awards
Ahhh when I first saw that image I kept seeing his right arm (our right) as like some super flexible bendy thing and it took me ages for my eyes to see it's his glove. Now I can't unsee it, I blame the top seam on it and they got rid of the dog. :c

EDIT: I'm glad i'm not the only one who saw that too. xD

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
idk maybe nomura decided he didn't like the fox

I mean, maybe? But I sorta find it suspicious as well. Maybe I'm just disappointed the most interesting part is suddenly gone lol. I mean this looks super nice colored, but it was everything around Sora that was sparking our conversations and now thats all gone lol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I mean, maybe? But I sorta find it suspicious as well. Maybe I'm just disappointed the most interesting part is suddenly gone lol. I mean this looks super nice colored, but it was everything around Sora that was sparking our conversations and now thats all gone lol.

i mean, this display stand of sora was set up in front of frames filled with renders of his friends. it’s specifically for attendees to take pictures

i’m not trying to dismiss concerns because there is the chance that shenanigans are afoot, but assuming there’s some kind of plot-related conspiracy because the original artwork was changed for an event booth is rather lacking

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
idk if you guys have seen the pics but this was on display? so sora was set up as a stand and there were generic frames behind him filled with renders of his friends. it’s set up specifically for attendees to take pictures

i’m not trying to dismiss concerns because there is the chance that shenanigans are afoot, but assuming there’s some kind of plot-related conspiracy because the original artwork was changed for an event booth is rather lacking

Oh, I have seen that and the picture frames, I mean, I guess yeah maybe discussing the removal of the frames that were all covered in the original image wasn't ideal lol. Maybe they were just placeholders for this display idea? Dunno.

I guess, the Fox always seemed too related to Ava/UX in general so I thought maybe it was removed to not confuse anyone or give a "hint" (I have no idea what that hint would be lol). But I realize that there is really no backing for that. Just that the fox being there just cuz he thought it looked nice, and then removing it because he didn't like how it looked after all seems anti-climactic to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back