• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen's laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Yeah, his laugh is creepy. I think the Japanese one is creepier than the English one. You could tell he was a mad scientist just by the way his eyes were always twitching

Aria

braver by the minute
The Japanese one is so much creepier. But when he laughs i just want to laugh too it's so creepy. The english one is just weird. I'll probably have nightmares about his laugh toinght ^.^

dude310

I personally prefer his english voice. It may be similar to the japanese one, but at least it doesn't send chills down my spine like the japanese voice.

A

Azrael

Ж€§ᾏ₦;4157600 said:
Who was emotionally disturbed when he first laughed in the game?

Japanese laughter made him a old Japanese pervert while English laugh was meh.

I really didn't want Uryu for Vexen but I did want Ledouche for Zexion.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You know, I've never played CoM, but I'm currently watching all the cutscenes and so far, Vexen has really grown on me. I love his Japanese laugh! I also love the twitch thing he does with his eyes. He's so eccentric, ehehe. I think I like all the 'forgotten' members of O13. My favourites are Xigbar and Luxord. Vexen's working his way up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back