• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vexen's laugh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He Jap. laugh is freakier than his Eng. counterpart. And the way his face looked when Axel gave him Twilight Towns card...*shiver*

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Dubbed laugh wasn't as disturbing as the Japanese up there. Creepy ass.
Game was filled with all sorts of laughs...

War_Leo

forgive me, i forgot the lattitude and longitude.
His english VA is the same as the digimon emperor so i'm kinda used to evil laughs from him..although, if he ever creepy laughed as Shino on Naruto, i'd probably crap myself..according to his wikipedia page, Derek Prince also voiced Elgar in power rangers turbo too..XD

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i felt he was raping his way toward with that screwed up look in his eye
the the laugh.....oh that god forsaken laugh..... nightmares...

eddwin

I actually thought his laugh and vocals were all around better in the Japanese. Originally, he looked like this complacent bad guy with no kind of expression. The way that his facial features change, matching the Japanese voice over is one of the best fits in the series that I've seen. (On another note, the voice actor they chose for Marluxia in America would have to be the worst choice)

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
I actually thought his laugh and vocals were all around better in the Japanese. Originally, he looked like this complacent bad guy with no kind of expression. The way that his facial features change, matching the Japanese voice over is one of the best fits in the series that I've seen. (On another note, the voice actor they chose for Marluxia in America would have to be the worst choice)

Now that you mention it, you're right. When I played the GBA game, he seemed stoic, but when i played ReCOM, he really seemed like a mad scientist. And every time Marluxia talked in ReCOM I wanted to shoot myself...just like Aerith in KH1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back