• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ventus in Cinderella , wtf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
How in the hell did Ventus just shrink?
While very unimportant, it just makes no sense.
Aqua and Terra remain normal size.
Grrrrr.... *rant*
Can anyone here explain this incomprehendable situation?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Because it was adorable. But seriously, I don't know the reason. Landyx's reason makes the most sense. Let's all pretend Yen Sid did it... unless someone knows the actual cause of Ven shrinking. xD

In KH2 the clothing that the fairies made sora, were the canon explanation for how he could transform to blend in with other worlds. Maybe TAV's armor does something to a similar affect?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In KH2 the clothing that the fairies made sora, were the canon explanation for how he could transform to blend in with other worlds. Maybe TAV's armor does something to a similar affect?

Possibly.
But we never hear anything like that.
Also, Ven wonders how he got small.
Wouldn't he know that it's the armor, and why would the armor do that to him in the first place?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
If that was why Sora transformed in KH2... why did he turn into a man-fish in KH1 and what about Donald/Goofy? I just assumed Donald used his magic for all of that. >_>

I don't know, maybe it was Ven's armor. Maybe he didn't know it had that ability because he hadn't been trained in that technique before he ran off. I feel like that's looking into it too deeply though.

Flickr

Maybe because Ventus is so connected and like Sora. Like how Sora blends into other worlds very naturally, maybe that ability was in Ventus too, and being small helped him "fit in" and look slightly less conspicuous (though seriously wouldn't you be weirded out to see a tiny spiky haired, armor wearing 15 year old in your room? o_o)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
If that was why Sora transformed in KH2... why did he turn into a man-fish in KH1 and what about Donald/Goofy? I just assumed Donald used his magic for all of that. >_>

I don't know, maybe it was Ven's armor. Maybe he didn't know it had that ability because he hadn't been trained in that technique before he ran off. I feel like that's looking into it too deeply though.

In KH1 they transformed in different worlds due to Donald's magic. In KH2 it's implied the special clothes did it. It's just 2 different explanations for 2 different games, not really important.

As for Ventus, i don't know. I assumed the Fairy Godmother turned Ven small without his knowing so he could help Cinderella.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
In KH1 they transformed in different worlds due to Donald's magic. In KH2 it's implied the special clothes did it. It's just 2 different explanations for 2 different games, not really important.
True... it's not. It never bothered me, it's just odd for it to change in KH2. xD

As for Ventus, i don't know. I assumed the Fairy Godmother turned Ven small without his knowing so he could help Cinderella.
Oh, this. I say this is the actual reason; the Fairy God-mother did make Aqua small in her scenario so she could sneak into Cinderella's home for that cutscene with Lady Tremaine.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I didn't know Kingdom Hearts needed a reason to defy the laws of physics

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
He passed by the Honey I Shrunk the Kids world on the way to CoD.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It's actually implied more that it affected HOW his transformation came out, really, since they only pointed it out in the Pride Lands. Otherwise lol, lion cub with Sora's own head. That'd be hella disturbing.

I assumed the Fairy Godmother turned Ven small without his knowing so he could help Cinderella.

That's what I always assumed as well. It makes the most sense.

Stars

リク

Agreed. Me too think is the Fairy Godmather who did it.

Pratiko

Awards
Same way as Sora was too big in Wonderland? idk

And yes indeed, title was misleading.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Damn, beat to it.
I just assumed this. That it would be cute and The Fairy Godmother did it so he could help Cinderella. I bet she could've sensed his heart comming befor he even landed on the world.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember reading somewhere (it might've been in the guide, I dunno) that since Ven was new to travelling from world to world, he couldn't materialize himself properly.

Key

Exile
Awards
I remember reading somewhere (it might've been in the guide, I dunno) that since Ven was new to travelling from world to world, he couldn't materialize himself properly.

I heard this too. Since he ran off without even learning how to use his armor and Glider properly, he fucked something up when he was going to land on Cinderella's world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back