• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven's Scenario

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i cant find it all isee is ven figthing unversed in a wind tunnel then it say no video at time input of 12:07

Mitchman

Okay all these nuke sized explosions are happening and no one notices it? The hell?

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
oh god! I saw the Vanitas unmasking scene!

and Ven's FINAL boss is versus X-blade weilding unmasked Vanitas!! <3

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Somebody snag a clear pic of his face.
this is the best I could get

VVan.png

Mitchman

So wait. The fight with Vanitas is a symbolic one? Fighting the demon inside you, while Aqua destroys him on the outside?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
maleficent looked rlly easy to be on proud mode

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
wait, this guy's already at Keyblede Graveyard?

If so, with health that low, he'll never beat Unmasked Vanitas

No Vanitas very first battle is after Enchanted Dominions but before Radiant Gardens. I'm not talking about the final boss.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
wait, this guy's already at Keyblede Graveyard?

If so, with health that low, he'll never beat Unmasked Vanitas
You get HP as get bonuses again like KH2 so your HP is set however high it will be anyway ^^;

Also OMG I love Vanitas/Ventus Stained glass platform :3

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
No Vanitas very first battle is after Enchanted Dominions but before Radiant Gardens. I'm not talking about the final boss.
I know, but when I went to the stream I saw Ven fighting Vanitas in a place that looked like Keyblade Graveyard, so I assumed the guy was already there.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
I just saw the whole unmasking scene too and ...wow O,O....If Vanitas is the darkness in Ven's heart and he's an unverse, Then Unverses are the darkness in people's heart!!...They are not hearts consumed by darkness so they are called heartless...they're Just the darkness in People's heart or I think >.<...lolz...The only thing that's left to be clarified is if Ven's light part of his heart was within him or when MX stabbed him it went somewhere else...and again The relation between Ventus/Sora/Roxas >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back