• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ven's broken keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Sorry if this has been commented on before but...

I was watching the Final Mix+ trailer on youtube today, and I noticed for the first time that after Ven was frozen (okay, tight piece of magic) and MX threw him off the cliff, Ven strikes the side twice. The first time he strikes the side, the top of his Keyblade is broken off. I realized that this is the first time we've seen a keyblade BROKEN.

Any thoughts about how this could happen. I would say because of the ice, but a keyblade seems to strong and strange to have something like it being frozen to dash it to pieces.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
It's just amazing that Ven didn't shatter as he tumbled down the cliff. Maybe the broken keyblade is symbolism? We know that Ven met an unfortunate fate since he's not around in KH:I and KH:II, so maybe its something like that.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

^ well i think the main reason he didnt shatter was becuase...

Thats REALLY graphic for a game like KH...i mean GRAPHIC
(but it would be HILARIOUS if his head went flying then Aqua catches him and starts screaming at the top of her lungs=D)

but anyway yeh...the shatterd keyblade was likely SYMBOLISM of Vens FAte

HELL...i think the whole video was used mostly for symbolism and metaphors

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm. I think Ven's keyblade broke, because Master X, must've used some HIGH advanced form of blizzard magic that's able to destroy things, even keyblades:confused: some one reply if im wrong.

Across2

well i dont think that the blades they had at the time were keye any keychainsblades...after all they dint have a keychain attached

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I had the idea that his Keyblade was connected to his heart and his heart must've been weak at the time, possibly of having some sort of sad/broken feeling while looking at Aqua, and cause it was weak, when it froze it broke easily to possibly symbolize his discouragement or loss of hope or something like that.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
InfiniteTwilight Ya knoe i thought the same, Cuz keyblades are strong depending in how strong our hearts are (Kingdom Hearts I Riku and sora keyblade problem) So maybe Ven got scared and thought he was about to die when he saw aqua so, MX took hes heart away, Opened kingdom hearts and fush the key got broken X_X I mean , NO HEART NO WILL NO FEELINGS Brokes

xickae

Maybe his keyblade isn't complete or a real keyblade (I totally don't believe that's the case), so I'll bet it was the ice because parts of his armor also breaks and it's the first time we see a keyblade breaking because never had any situation like Ven's during the KH games thus far what makes me think any keyblade can be broken.

HeartlesGuardian

I like the idea of the keychain giving the keyblade extra power, and that could lead to why Ven's broke. I think that its really interesting though because throught all of KH we see Keyblades as these awesome-super powerful weapons, and in the video its like a toothpick

shadow15

His keyblade broke because it's just a weapon, an object, and just about anything can break and he might have broken his keyblade for either a reason or his keyblade no longer held any power other than the fact it was a weapon considering they had to actually pick them up for all we know the keychain is what holds the connection to the heart and all that and not the weapon.

So what I mean is the keychains were probably somewhereelse at the time and if the keyblade had it on at the time Ven's keyblade broke there might have been more of an effect.

You notice that there is very few keyblades with keychains and maybe MX or someone just happened to harness them for kingdom hearts or something and used them to his power or somethin. Though I think this is a well thought out theory i'm still a bit confused. :confused:

avrenim075

I had thought about that a bit to
to me its not how it broke that its important
its the fact that it broke

thats never happened in the series so far, and I just found it really strange
keyblades are so weird, how do you even go about fixing one?

Detronilizer

MX = Master Xehanort

I think that because MX has the word Master in his name, it gives him the ability to do whatever he wants.

Nah, I think that's just his title. MX is a Keyblade Master with his own apprentice. Mickey's trainer was known as Master Yen Sid. VAT's own master would have that title as well.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
That would be cool if there was a scene where Yensid and Master Xehanort battled.

lol Battle of the Old Men. Old man vs. Old man. Get ready for some old school rough housing. lol jk
It would look pretty interesting with Yen Sid using his magic and MX using whatever he wants.

shadow15

Maybe they should have Merlin as well as Master Xehanort and Yensid battle and I don't know about Ansem the wise but that would be kind of interesting to see any of them fight if you ask me.

That would be cool to see the whole organization battle eachother too.

A

Anima Relic

1. Ven's keyblade wasn't even real, it was artificial because it didn't have a keychain

2. We've seen an artificial keyblade get destroyed before already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back