• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven to return in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VanitasSentiment

I had a crazy thought. Seeing as a nobody looks like their orginal somebody, right? Well Roxas looks just like ven. Meaning that roxas is Ven's nobody because his heart was in soras. Roxas was defeated in kh2 so assuming the heartless sora turned into was ven's means that there is a good chance we may see him again based on the whole theroy that if the heartless is defeated then the nobody that the original person will come back. On that note, if my theroy is correct will Sora's nobody be revealed to us next game, perhaps he will be the main antagonist. Any thoughts about this, is it logical/possible or am I just dumb?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I think it could be possible man. I'd like to see Ven come back in KH3 because I haven't even played BbS, but I know besides Aqua he's my fav character xD

αsiя

space coke
I had a crazy thought. Seeing as a nobody looks like their orginal somebody, right? Well Roxas looks just like ven. Meaning that roxas is Ven's nobody because his heart was in soras.
Roxas is Sora's nobody. Roxas looks like Ven because Sora merged his heart with Ven's which is why Roxas looks like Ven. But Roxas has Sora's body. It can also be debatable that Roxas has Ven's heart in him.

Roxas was defeated in kh2
Roxas was never defeated in KH2. Did you play KH2 by any chance? He goes back into Sora and that is why we play as Sora in KH2.

Sora's nobody be revealed to us next game, perhaps he will be the main antagonist. Any thoughts about this, is it logical/possible or am I just dumb?

See above.

I agree though Ven will come back as a whole person in KH3. Which also means Vanitas will be back.

BTW your sig & your avvie are spoilers and I'm gonna have to report you.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yeah they can just leave Ven's body and soul in that Chamber in Castle Oblivion...no need for it right? :)

By the way that's sarcasm. I mean not to bash you or anything but the heartless and nobody thing doesn't apply to two beings who's body didn't return to darkness and refuse which is what has to occur in order for the original somebody to come back...both the nobodies and the heartless have to reunite in the darkness...which Roxas and Sora clearly didn't do. Ven's body is not Sora...he is inside Sora's heart...Ven's body and soul is in the Chamber of Waking if I'm correct.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I had a crazy thought. Seeing as a nobody looks like their orginal somebody, right?

It's confirmed in game that Roxas and Sora look alike.

Well Roxas looks just like ven. Meaning that roxas is Ven's nobody because his heart was in soras.

People don't really seem to understand, there is no Ven's heart anymore. There is only Sora's heart. That's not to say that Ven's heart is nonexistent. I'm saying that Ven's heart is a part of Sora's heart as of the moment.

Now, Roxas is Sora's nobody. Confirmed. Ven's heart only affected Roxas' appearance.

Roxas was defeated in kh2 so assuming the heartless sora turned into was ven's

It wasn't. It was Sora's darkness. The reason Ven had to connect his heart to Sora's in the first place is because he had no darkness.

means that there is a good chance we may see him again

That's already a given.

based on the whole theroy that if the heartless is defeated then the nobody that the original person will come back.

It's not a theory. Nomura said it's the truth.

On that note, if my theroy is correct will Sora's nobody be revealed to us next game, perhaps he will be the main antagonist. Any thoughts about this, is it logical/possible or am I just dumb?

It's incorrect. Sora's nobody is Roxas. The next game's antagonist is Xehanort.

VanitasSentiment

αsiя;5023340 said:
Roxas was never defeated in KH2. Did you play KH2 by any chance? He goes back into Sora and that is why we play as Sora in KH2.

Roxas was defeated by riku if I remember correctly, and when he merged with Sora I thought of it as a sign that he only exists within Soras heart now. Yes I have played the KH games multiple times.
BTW your sig & your avvie are spoilers and I'm gonna have to report you.

I suppose my name is a spoiler too.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
From the secret trailer at the end of BbS, Sora has to 'free everybody from torment' or everybody connected to him. That means Aqua, Terra, Xion, Roxas and Ven. I think there are more, but anyway, whether or not Ven's going to be saved in KH III is something we'll have to wait out. Nomura said KH III (iirc) was the end of Xehanort's arc, not Sora's, so Ven could be saved after III.

I suppose my name is a spoiler too.

eh i don't think anyone cares about an extra boss

though if it turned out being canonical like lingering sentiment...

Last edited:

.:Mega:.

Awards
Tbh, I don't want to see, Roxas, Namine, or Xion back. Not that I don't like them; I do, but I feel that reviving them would kind of ruin their 'last moments'. Plus they seemed pretty happy merged with their Others.

Ven, though? I'm almost certain he'll be back in some way or form, along with Terra. The secret ending totally set that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back