• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Beaches generally look the same, especially when the sun sets over the ocean, so I imagine that when the sun is setting at DI that it would look exactly the same as TT's beach. The only point of reference for DI twilight sky is the cutscene with Kairi talking to Selphie.

It is named twilight town because it is in perpetual twilight. Every single time we see twilight town it is in the same light. From the time Roxas wakes up to the time they spot the mysterious trains to Yen sid's tower. We have no reason to believe it changes or it wouldn't be Twilight Town.

Took the words right out of my mouth. When Roxas wakes up, the sky looks exactly the same as it looks when he's out and about with Hayner, Pence, and Olette.

And I have no idea why there are houses in the background. That could be the shack for all we know? Its very un-clear.

And as for Terras hair. Notice how his hair goes straight down and the shadow's hair goes out. And I don't care how the shadow was positioned, there is no way we could see his hair going down, as its up against his neck/upper back area. So how would we see it jetting out from his head?

Fuyu

And I have no idea why there are houses in the background. That could be the shack for all we know? Its very un-clear.
Then there maybe should show the island with the paopu tree.

And as for Terras hair. Notice how his hair goes straight down and the shadow's hair goes out. And I don't care how the shadow was positioned, there is no way we could see his hair going down, as its up against his neck/upper back area. So how would we see it jetting out from his head?
(did t under seconds on paint, don't flame my drawing skills >.<
terravenlolicantdrawonpaint.png

They were probably standing like this. Ven is the grey one, the crappy things begind them are their shadows. Notice that Terra isn't lookin on the ocean, so the shadow shows his hair from different angle.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Then there maybe should show the island with the paopu tree.

(did t under seconds on paint, don't flame my drawing skills >.<
terravenlolicantdrawonpaint.png

They were probably standing like this. Ven is the grey one, the crappy things begind them are their shadows. Notice that Terra isn't lookin on the ocean, so the shadow shows his hair from different angle.

You just proved my point more with that picture. If he was facing the sun, as your drawing depicts, then his hair would not be seen behind him, in fact we'd see his head and thats it. Maybe small traces of hair, but not jetting spikes. He doesn't have lots of jetting spikes from the back of his head. And the spikes on the shadow go off to the right of the shadow. Terra doesn't have that many spikes anywhere on his head, and even if he did. Given the sun's position in relation to Terra's, we would see very little of his spikey hair ness.

And the picture is a close up of his face. His face could be covering part of it, or it could be a little bit off to the right of him. Our right not his.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Still with the graphic explanantion ( I couldn't do any better) The hair of the shadow falls nearly to the shoulder and away from the neck. Terra's is kind of tapered and not very long on the sides down to the back. Aqua's hair is long down the sides of her face and just a little bit longer on the back and sides creating the shadow.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Still with the graphic explanantion ( I couldn't do any better) The hair of the shadow falls nearly to the shoulder and away from the neck. Terra's is kind of tapered and not very long on the sides down to the back. Aqua's hair is long down the sides of her face and just a little bit longer on the back and sides creating the shadow.

Exactly. And the sun's position would show her spikes exactly as the shadow depicts. Off to the right. Terra's hair, remember, looks like Xehanort's/Xemnas'. And he has those three like. Waves of hair with spikes at the end, but none of them are long enough to creat 5-7 good sized spikes.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
If we rule out Riku as being on the beach....which IMO is quite a stretch. Who's hair is the most similar to Riku's actual hair? Aqua.

Fuyu

You just proved my point more with that picture. If he was facing the sun, as your drawing depicts, then his hair would not be seen behind him, in fact we'd see his head and thats it. Maybe small traces of hair, but not jetting spikes. He doesn't have lots of jetting spikes from the back of his head. And the spikes on the shadow go off to the right of the shadow. Terra doesn't have that many spikes anywhere on his head, and even if he did. Given the sun's position in relation to Terra's, we would see very little of his spikey hair ness.

And the picture is a close up of his face. His face could be covering part of it, or it could be a little bit off to the right of him. Our right not his.
The sun is probably going down, so it shows the spikes.
Too tired to do any more paint pictures:
| this stick is Terra
\ And this is the sun
| \
If we rule out Riku as being on the beach....which IMO is quite a stretch. Who's hair is the most similar to Riku's actual hair? Aqua.
We haven't seen Aquas game character yet, only art work and this has been said by Xirsch_2. >)

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
You're right, but since every theory is hypothetical I'm going from what we know or have seen to this point.

We've seen Aqua's hair in the BBS movie, along with the group picture of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded. With Mickey in the middle yknow? Its as UF says, her hair is most similar to Riku. And I hate the whole "Riku time traveled" theory. It makes no sense and is very un-Kh.

Fuyu

We've seen Aqua's hair in the BBS movie, along with the group picture of BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded. With Mickey in the middle yknow? Its as UF says, her hair is most similar to Riku. And I hate the whole "Riku time traveled" theory. It makes no sense and is very un-Kh.
I hate the time travel idea too.. It gets too far.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Shyeah. But the point is, Aqua's hair looks most like Riku's, and the shadow DOES have something on their arm, be it sleeves or something else, it certainly is not Terras arm armor thing. Because he has that on his shoulder too and that would add an extra bit to the shadow's shoulder too yknow? These games need to come out to settle all of these wonderments.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Here is a another idea. Terra's armor was on his left shoulder first of all and Im sure the the shadow is facing Ven while Ven is speaking. If there was armor on the right arm/shoulder it would be a jagged silhouette not a smooth one.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Here is a another idea. Terra's armor was on his left shoulder first of all and Im sure the the shadow is facing Ven while Ven is speaking. If there was armor on the right arm/shoulder it would be a jagged silhouette not a smooth one.

Precisely. Bottom line being the armor would affect the shadow, and the shadow is smooth, save for the arms. And since the armor idea is impossible, what else could it be besides sleeves. And armor doesn't tend to circle around the hands. It would either make gloves all the way down to the hand or it would close at the wrist, not open up. The shadow has an open-looking thing at the wrist, signifying sleeves or something of the sort.

dex11772

ok first of, what if Destiny Island and Twilight town are connected...u know, one whole world together.( I mean come on, where did the rest of the world in DI come from huh?!)

second what if the MS is really the Dark Soldier, we've already said it looks like riku. And the DS looks a lot like riku(of course we haven't seen his face) but still it could be. the shape of the shadow almost looks like it.

well thats all i got for now.

MosesMohs

People keep disagreeing with me, but i really think Ven has more connection to Roxas than people think. I mean, in the picture of Ven on Destiny Islands he is wearing Roxas's bracelet (well, the outsides on his are white and roxas's are black, but close enough) here's the link to the pic.

http://www.khinsider.com/images/FamitsuScreens/screen7.jpg

also, the other person's shadow in the pic is Aqua, right? it looks like it

i agree with you.
i think the two have way more of a link together than we think.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
ok first of, what if Destiny Island and Twilight town are connected...u know, one whole world together.( I mean come on, where did the rest of the world in DI come from huh?!)

second what if the MS is really the Dark Soldier, we've already said it looks like riku. And the DS looks a lot like riku(of course we haven't seen his face) but still it could be. the shape of the shadow almost looks like it.

well thats all i got for now.

I kinda like the idea about TT and DI being connected.

I am unsure of who MS is. But, it is really hard to say who someone is by seeing them in a full suit without any hair or face so far. Just like the 14th member discussion, a nose chin and neckline won;t tell you very much.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
I kinda like the idea about TT and DI being connected.

I am unsure of who MS is. But, it is really hard to say who someone is by seeing them in a full suit without any hair or face so far. Just like the 14th member discussion, a nose chin and neckline won;t tell you very much.

True. There are far too many mystery people we don't know about. Even harder to tell who somebody is by a shadow alone. I think once we see the DS's face, lots of questions will be answered.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
There is a reason that the DS face hasn't been uncovered which must be extremely important or else it would have been revealed like VAT's all were even though if you think about it they didnn't have to be. Aqua's helmet was smashed, Ven's broke when falling from the cliff, and Terra ripped his off. All were somewhat unecessary, I would at least wear a partial helmet than none at all. My feeling is that the DS has the appearance of someone we already have seen. Terra anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back