• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey well now we know that they're not on DI in that scan. They're in Twilight Town. So that is clearly a separate part than when Ven and Terra are observing Riku and Sora. And the reason I doubt its Aqua is the way he worded it when he was talking about the three playable characters. He said Terra, Ven, and a third character. Why wouldn't he just say Aqua? We already knew of her, so he had reason to hide the fact she's playable. That just makes me think there's a little bit more mystery behind the third character.

Fuyu

Hey well now we know that they're not on DI in that scan. They're in Twilight Town.
What the? Are you blind? They are clearly on destiny Islands. See the palms and the shore?
They are on island.
It's the same shore where Kairi was on KH2.
It's Destiny Islands shore.

I hope I explained it clearly enough.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
What the? Are you blind? They are clearly on destiny Islands. See the palms and the shore?
They are on island.
It's the same shore where Kairi was on KH2.
It's Destiny Islands shore.

I hope I explained it clearly enough.

No they're not. Check the main page. Somebody did a summarize of the video. Let me show you...

Trailer Summary said:
-Terra is watching the coast. (Coast of Destiny Islands?)
-There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords and Terra watches from a grove. (Sora, and perhaps, Riku?)
-Ven is watching from a similar coast. This place isn't Destiny Islands. It is Twilight Town.
"Because he's my friend, please erase me."

See. Twilight Town. Check the thread monkeybutt posted. It links to the summary if you don't believe me.

Fuyu

No they're not. Check the main page. Somebody did a summarize of the video. Let me show you...

See. Twilight Town.
Did you know, that the trailer probably went so fast they couldn't see the details?
What do you think about the screen shot? You don't have to blindly believe what someone wrote!
Tell me all details that proves its a Twilight Town and I might believe you!

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Did you know, that the trailer probably went so fast they couldn't see the details?
What do you think about the screen shot? You don't have to blindly believe what someone wrote!
Tell me all details that proves its a Twilight Town and I might believe you!

You're kidding right? There was probably more to that screen than we got. Probably a longer clip in the trailer. I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't have said it was Twilight Town without some kind of solid proof. Check monkeybutts thread and read the entire summarization. You'll see its more than just "something some dude wrote" They actually SAW the trailer. It was a blogger.

Fuyu

You're kidding right? There was probably more to that screen than we got. Probably a longer clip in the trailer. I'm pretty damn sure they wouldn't have said it was Twilight Town without some kind of solid proof. Check monkeybutts thread and read the entire summarization. You'll see its more than just "something some dude wrote" They actually SAW the trailer. It was a blogger.
Let me tell you:
1. They see the trailer, but they might miss some parts
2. They write a blog, probably in Japanese, and can forgot some parts, and fill it with "what they remember it was like"
3. Then someone translates it, and it might have mistakes

Some parts might have been misunderstood.

Why theres a screen shot where Terra is on the same shore and Riku and Sora are sword fighting?
They had a family trip to Twilight Town? I don't think so~

And you gave me no prove it was TwilightTown, hmph.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Let me tell you:
1. They see the trailer, but they might miss some parts
2. They write a blog, probably in Japanese, and can forgot some parts, and fill it with "what they remember it was like"
3. Then someone translates it, and it might have mistakes

Some parts might have been misunderstood.

Why theres a screen shot where Terra is on the same shore and Riku and Sora are sword fighting?
They had a family trip to Twilight Town? I don't think so~

And you gave me no prove it was TwilightTown, hmph.

You don't have to get smart with me.

1. Yes of course they could have, but if they talked about this part, then clearly they didn't miss it now did they?
2. And they didn't have the "what they remember" line when referring to that part did they?
3. Very well could, but Twilight Town and Destiny Islands are two very different things. Would kidna be hard to mistranslate one place to another. If they were in the same place in both screens, why would the trailer cut out to a different scene, as it sounds like its doing when they're talking about it.

Terra is watching Sora and Riku swordfighting on DI, thats a given, but we never saw Ven during that part did we? No. Just Terras face. And no, they did not have a "family trip to Twilight Town". AS I said, no reason to get smart with me. For all we know, Twilight Town could be Ven's home. More connections to Roxas.

You want proof? I haven't seen the trailer so I can't give that now can I. however, I can say what I think would be good proof. Number 1, we've never seen Twilight Town Beach. It was talked about in Kh2, because Roxas' gang wanted to go down there, but we never saw it. But we know TT has a beach. Thats for sure. And look at the sky. Thats Twilight Town sky. I'm not saying DI couldn't look like that, but thats the classic Dawn/dusk looking sky. And Twilight Town has the same purple/red sky. Just look

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 01.jpg

I can't give solid proof as I haven't seen the trailer, but like I said, mistranslating Destiny Islands to Twilight Town would be pretty hard to do don't you think? Pretty different words.

Fuyu

You don't have to get smart with me.

1. Yes of course they could have, but if they talked about this part, then clearly they didn't miss it now did they?
2. And they didn't have the "what they remember" line when referring to that part did they?
3. Very well could, but Twilight Town and Destiny Islands are two very different things. Would kidna be hard to mistranslate one place to another. If they were in the same place in both screens, why would the trailer cut out to a different scene, as it sounds like its doing when they're talking about it.

Terra is watching Sora and Riku swordfighting on DI, thats a given, but we never saw Ven during that part did we? No. Just Terras face. And no, they did not have a "family trip to Twilight Town". AS I said, no reason to get smart with me. For all we know, Twilight Town could be Ven's home. More connections to Roxas.

You want proof? I haven't seen the trailer so I can't give that now can I. however, I can say what I think would be good proof. Number 1, we've never seen Twilight Town Beach. It was talked about in Kh2, because Roxas' gang wanted to go down there, but we never saw it. But we know TT has a beach. Thats for sure. And look at the sky. Thats Twilight Town sky. I'm not saying DI couldn't look like that, but thats the classic Dawn/dusk looking sky. And Twilight Town has the same purple/red sky. Just look

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/screen 01.jpg

I can't give solid proof as I haven't seen the trailer, but like I said, mistranslating Destiny Islands to Twilight Town would be pretty hard to do don't you think? Pretty different words.

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania || Image Viewer
Oh look at that! the same sky! And the shore!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/fadinggalleries/theshore.png
And that, theres houses straight from the DI!

And no, I'm not trying to get smart on you, I'm just trying my best to prove that its DI.

Translations can go really wrong you know? Theres no explaining in that.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Oh look at that! the same sky! And the shore!

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o24/fadinggalleries/theshore.png
And that, theres houses straight from the DI!

And no, I'm not trying to get smart on you, I'm just trying my best to prove that its DI.

Translations can go really wrong you know? Theres no explaining in that.

Well I knew Terra was on DI. The scene with Ven is the Twilight Town one. And when Kairi is looking out at the beach, there is no fence running along side where be sand meets the grass, and in the scene with Ven, there is a white picket fence extending down that edge.

And like I said, we never saw the beach from Twilight Town, but its there, so why is it so hard to believe that that isn't it? Ven, who is connected to and looks exactly like Roxas, who is from Twilight Town is standing on a beach. The translation said that these are two separate scenes. The one with Terra on DI and the Ven one. Why is it so far-fetched to think that it could be Twilight Town?

And my point with the translations is mistranslating usually happens like this. Twilight Town-Twilight City, or Dawn Town. A mistake in what the word means or something like that.

But mistranslating one worlds name to a completely different worlds name would be very very unique. Thats like saying that the screen where we see MX in Olympus Coliseum could be mistranslated to say like. Agrabah or something. It'd be a very rare occurance.

Fuyu

Well I knew Terra was on DI. The scene with Ven is the Twilight Town one. And when Kairi is looking out at the beach, there is no fence running along side where be sand meets the grass, and in the scene with Ven, there is a white picket fence extending down that edge.

And like I said, we never saw the beach from Twilight Town, but its there, so why is it so hard to believe that that isn't it? Ven, who is connected to and looks exactly like Roxas, who is from Twilight Town is standing on a beach. The translation said that these are two separate scenes. The one with Terra on DI and the Ven one. Why is it so far-fetched to think that it could be Twilight Town?

And my point with the translations is mistranslating usually happens like this. Twilight Town-Twilight City, or Dawn Town. A mistake in what the word means or something like that.

But mistranslating one worlds name to a completely different worlds name would be very very unique. Thats like saying that the screen where we see MX in Olympus Coliseum could be mistranslated to say like. Agrabah or something. It'd be a very rare occurance.
BBS is on the past, the fence could have been removed/destroyed etc.

And the blogger said nothing why he/she thinks its Twilight Town.
If I see two screen shots, with the same sky and houses, Terra watching at the direction of Vens, Shadow showing Terra is next to him.. I don't really think they are at different worlds at then.

I mean mistranslating everything else than the names. For example: The person might have said, it could be TW or something like that, not saying it for sure or not actually meaning it.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
BBS is on the past, the fence could have been removed/destroyed etc.

And the blogger said nothing why he/she thinks its Twilight Town.
If I see two screen shots, with the same sky and houses, Terra watching at the direction of Vens, Shadow showing Terra is next to him.. I don't really think they are at different worlds at then.

I mean mistranslating everything else than the names. For example: The person might have said, it could be TW or something like that, not saying it for sure or not actually meaning it.

o_O; Not meaning it? Why would they lie? You're really pushing for this to be DI aren't you? Lots of people don't think that shadow is Terra. For many reasons.

1. Feminine figure.
2. Terra has no sleeves, the shadow does.
3. The hair looks way different

And there are more, but I don't know them all off the top of my head. Ven's scene and when Terra is watching Riku and Sora are two different scenes i'm pretty sure. Seeing as how Ven is saying something about he is my friend. And its not he/she either. It was translated as he. And don't go saying "Oh well that could be translated wrong too." Or something. Not everything is translated wrong kay? This person witnessed the actual trailer. You didn't. I'm pretty sure they'd know better than you what world it is. Maybe something was said in another part of the trailer proving it was Twilight Town? Did you ever think of that? Or maybe it panned out and showed something proving it was. They didn't mention anything like that, but maybe they didn't feel they needed to.

You're trying far too hard to prove its DI, when there is quite a bit of substantial evidence that could prove that it isn't.

1. The fact that the shadow scene and Terras are different scenes.
2. The sky. (Yes DI has that same sky, but so does Twilight Town, so neither of us can base our cases on that alone.)
3. The fact that a japanese blogger, somebody who actually SAW the trailer with their own eyes, said it was Twilight Town, for whatever reason it was, I can guarantee it was more than just what they thought. They would have had to have seen something proving it was. Because it looks identical to DI. I myself thought it was DI till this. I don't know anybody who thought otherwise either, so its not like he/she thought it was TT and decided to put it in the summary. See what I mean?

Fuyu

o_O; Not meaning it? Why would they lie?
Just an example, and i didn't mean they would lie.

Lots of people don't think that shadow is Terra. For many reasons.

1. Feminine figure.
2. Terra has no sleeves, the shadow does.
3. The hair looks way different

This has been said too many times.
1. A shadow.. Feminine? Pfft. If you're trying to say its Agua..
2. .. she doesn't have sleeves either. Could be a piece of armor.
3. No it doesn't.

The light comes from direction that deforms. Look at Ven's shadow, he seems to have something on her chest area too, and his (or should I say her) hair is messed.
The MS (mysterious shadow) has spiky hair like Terras.

Ven's scene and when Terra is watching Riku and Sora are two different scenes i'm pretty sure. Seeing as how Ven is saying something about he is my friend. And its not he/she either. It was translated as he. And don't go saying "Oh well that could be translated wrong too." Or something. Not everything is translated wrong kay? This person witnessed the actual trailer. You didn't.
I've never said that. In English language unknown sexes are usually called he. Thats what I've heard on my English class.

I'm pretty sure they'd know better than you what world it is. Maybe something was said in another part of the trailer proving it was Twilight Town? Did you ever think of that? Or maybe it panned out and showed something proving it was. They didn't mention anything like that, but maybe they didn't feel they needed to.
I've actually have been thinking many things relating to this subject, and this conversation makes me believe on my believes even more.

You're trying far too hard to prove its DI, when there is quite a bit of substantial evidence that could prove that it isn't.

1. The fact that the shadow scene and Terras are different scenes.
Fact?
-Terra is watching the coast. (Coast of Destiny Islands?)
-There are two boys who are playing using wooden swords and Terra watches from a grove. (Sora, and perhaps, Riku?)
-Ven is watching from a similar coast. This place isn't Destiny Islands. It is Twilight Town.
"Because he's my friend, please erase me."
Theres nothing said about different scenes, the camera might have changed to show Ven, so watcher might have misunderstood that its another place.

2. The sky. (Yes DI has that same sky, but so does Twilight Town, so neither of us can base our cases on that alone.)
Skyes actually change. And Terra shot had the exactly same sky.

3. The fact that a japanese blogger, somebody who actually SAW the trailer with their own eyes, said it was Twilight Town, for whatever reason it was, I can guarantee it was more than just what they thought. They would have had to have seen something proving it was. Because it looks identical to DI. I myself thought it was DI till this. I don't know anybody who thought otherwise either, so its not like he/she thought it was TT and decided to put it in the summary. See what I mean?
I've send a message to person who actually saw the trailer. And now I'm waiting for her anwser. If she anwser me, I'll make sure I'll show you a screen shot of it.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
Just an example, and i didn't mean they would lie.

Ah alrighty.

This has been said too many times.
1. A shadow.. Feminine? Pfft. If you're trying to say its Agua..
2. .. she doesn't have sleeves either. Could be a piece of armor.
3. No it doesn't.

1. Yes. I'm not the only one who's said this.
2. Point being, the shadow has sleeves. Armor isn't circular around the wrists. Terra's isn't. His goes down on his left arm and barely reaches over his hand
3. Yes. It most definitely does. Terras hair doesn't spike that much. It spikes yes, but not that much. And wouldn't we be able to see more hair than that if it was Terra?

The light comes from direction that deforms. Look at Ven's shadow, he seems to have something on her chest area too, and his (or should I say her) hair is messed.
The MS (mysterious shadow) has spiky hair like Terras.

Aqua has spikey hair too. And we don't know if Aqua has sleeves or not. We haven't seenany in game shots of her. She very well could.

I've never said that. In English language unknown sexes are usually called he. Thats what I've heard on my English class.

Usually. Not always. This person was japanese, and in all of the translations i've seen with unknown sexes, its alwyas been he/she. At least for Kh ones.

I've actually have been thinking many things relating to this subject, and this conversation makes me believe on my believes even more.

Ah. Alright.

Fact?

Theres nothing said about different scenes, the camera might have changed to show Ven, so watcher might have misunderstood that its another place.

They're different scenes. If Terra is observing Riku and Sora, he's on the island we played on in Kh1. Because thats their play island. Ven is shown on the island with the houses. And unless Terra has some damn good binoculars, he couldn't see that far away. Thus, two different scenes.

Skyes actually change. And Terra shot had the exactly same sky.

Twilight Town's sky doesn't change. The town is stuck in Twilight at all times.

I've send a message to person who actually saw the trailer. And now I'm waiting for her anwser. If she anwser me, I'll make sure I'll show you a screen shot of it.

Alright.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The Picture of Terra in question could also be him on the island that was in kh1. AND we know that Terra was on DI watching Riku and Sora, but it was never stated that Ven was on DI. So that beach could be the one in TT mentioned by HPO.

The Twilight Prince

Website
www.myspace.com
The Picture of Terra in question could also be him on the island that was in kh1. AND we know that Terra was on DI watching Riku and Sora, but it was never stated that Ven was on DI. So that beach could be the one in TT mentioned by HPO.

Exactly my point. We heard about Twilight Town beach but never saw it. Who's to say that it doesn't look the same or insanely similar to DI's beach?

Fuyu

1. Yes. I'm not the only one who's said this.
2. Point being, the shadow has sleeves. Armor isn't circular around the wrists. Terra's isn't. His goes down on his left arm and barely reaches over his hand
3. Yes. It most definitely does. Terras hair doesn't spike that much. It spikes yes, but not that much. And wouldn't we be able to see more hair than that if it was Terra?
Aqua has spikey hair too. And we don't know if Aqua has sleeves or not. We haven't seenany in game shots of her. She very well could.
1. No, and I''m not the only one who said this.
2. How can you say they are sleeves?
3. Aqua does not have as spiky hair as Terra. And Terras hair really does spike.

Usually. Not always. This person was japanese, and in all of the translations i've seen with unknown sexes, its alwyas been he/she. At least for Kh ones.
Translator can be different and might think its not needed to said is Ven talking about unknown sex.

They're different scenes. If Terra is observing Riku and Sora, he's on the island we played on in Kh1. Because thats their play island. Ven is shown on the island with the houses. And unless Terra has some damn good binoculars, he couldn't see that far away. Thus, two different scenes.
Explain me this. Why, in backround of Terra screen shot, theres houses?

Twilight Town's sky doesn't change. The town is stuck in Twilight at all times.
Where did you hear that/get the information of yours?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Beaches generally look the same, especially when the sun sets over the ocean, so I imagine that when the sun is setting at DI that it would look exactly the same as TT's beach. The only point of reference for DI twilight sky is the cutscene with Kairi talking to Selphie.

It is named twilight town because it is in perpetual twilight. Every single time we see twilight town it is in the same light. From the time Roxas wakes up to the time they spot the mysterious trains to Yen sid's tower. We have no reason to believe it changes or it wouldn't be Twilight Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back