• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
There is a reason that the DS face hasn't been uncovered which must be extremely important or else it would have been revealed like VAT's all were even though if you think about it they didnn't have to be. Aqua's helmet was smashed, Ven's broke when falling from the cliff, and Terra ripped his off. All were somewhat unecessary, I would at least wear a partial helmet than none at all. My feeling is that the DS has the appearance of someone we already have seen. Terra anyone?

Definitely. I like how you think. We have basically the same ideas on all these crazy theories. XP

But him looking like Terra WOULD explain why Terra was shocked when the DS's helmet was knocked off. I don't see what other reason he could have for being that shocked. =P

Awards
yea but if di and tt are connected (literaly if that's wat u meant ) then in KH2 sora would have known all the ppl there right

Lightness

Ven and Roxas do have their similarities. I mean if Roxas wasn't Sora's Nobody I would think Roxas and Ven were tied together like that. But I guess not. I hope it explains that in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Or one of the new games.

Awards
Roxas and ven are tied together (i think so) why would the keyblade choose sora over the true kh holder riku when riku had a stronger heart even though he let darkness in his heart. and terra (propably chose riku) But maybe Ven shares sora's heart, sou,l and mind and, the keyblade just wanted to go back to it's master ven/sora. which explains why sora's nobody looks like ven(that's why roxas had feelings he had took 1 of sora's hearts :ven's) But why did Axel have feeling's?

Lightness

Roxas and ven are tied together (i think so) why would the keyblade choose sora over the true kh holder riku when riku had a stronger heart even though he let darkness in his heart. and terra (propably chose riku) But maybe Ven shares sora's heart, sou,l and mind and, the keyblade just wanted to go back to it's master ven/sora. which explains why sora's nobody looks like ven(that's why roxas had feelings he had took 1 of sora's hearts :ven's) But why did Axel have feeling's?
Well if Ven is connected to Sora, then why is Roxas connected to Sora, too. I mean wouldn't they explain that in the game..Or maybe they will.

Awards
Roxas is connected to sora because roxas is sora's nobody.

(KH1) when sora turned into a hearttless a nobody was formed roxas.

Awards
yep taht's true.

Do u think they'll show axel's true human nin nobody . He must be inportant in future games i mean axel had feelings like roxas

Lightness

yep taht's true.

Do u think they'll show axel's true human nin nobody . He must be inportant in future games i mean axel had feelings like roxas

I know hehas been pretty important..Like in Kingdom Hearts ll he took a bigger Role in there. The might show it. If they do anything with Axel it'll be in Kingdom Hearts 365/2 Days.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Axel was created to be a nobody of Reno, even though the names don't match up don;t get your hopes up. I am not expecting to see any member of Org. XIII in their human form. They have no connection to the story. Except maybe for Xigbar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back