• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ven and Roxas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamixen

very good question... i think so because how will they explain how all the seven princesses of heart be complete when sora saved them?

(merry Christmas it's almost here where i live)

dex11772

hey someone told me of this theory (it makes a lot of sense)-

What if master xeohnart died and his spirit took over Terra making him evil-which is why xemnas looks a LOT like Terra.

and for THOSE who DONT get my theory that i wrote before just replace legacy with spirit- even thou its more then just spirit.

Kairy

its similar to my theory why dont you guys check it out on my new thread its not anything amazing but still tell me what u think

A

Anima Relic

^What invaluable information? I could find the same stuff on the front page :lol:

Kairy

would somebody check out my thread i dont even care if you flame i just want someone to read it lol so i know if it makes sense or not or is it possible please its under new theory

kryloch

probaly i mean they look identical but i think there is a little more to it then everyone thinks:thumbsup:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok VEN might have a relation to roxas but it would MOST LIKELY be realted to sora the most.

ven DOES look like Roxas but that doesn't mean he is related in any way. THERES BEEN MANY FINAL FANTASY GAMES THAT THIS TO O WHY NOT KINGDOM HEARTS:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back