• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Vanitas *SPOILERS*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I thought he might have looked like either Ven, Sora, or Riku.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I thought he was going to be a white hair gold eyed Ven....but he's Sora like instead.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
For those of you who know what Vanitas looks like, I'm just curious - before the official art/renders came out, who did you think he looked like?

Depends. Before I heard his voice, I figured he looked like a younger Xehanort underneath the mask.

AFTER I heard his voice, I knew right away he'd look like Sora. XD

Romi

Initially, I thought Vanitas would do something to Master Xehanort and Terra and end up becoming the actual Apprentice Xehanort we know. But we all know that would've just been kind of inaccurate as he's too short. So then, I made up a list of names of people he could look like, although I thought he'd look more like Roxas and maybe Sora.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
For awhile, I thought that Vanitas was related to Xehanort the Apprentice, like in the other theories, and he was either a clone of Terra or an extension of MX's darkness.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For awhile, I thought that Vanitas was related to Xehanort the Apprentice, like in the other theories, and he was either a clone of Terra or an extension of MX's darkness.

That's exactly what I thought. I thought MX simply cloned a younger version of himself with a heart of pure darkness. So when MX would die and something would happen to Vanitas to make him lose his memories and end up in Radiant Garden. It certainly would've explained why Riku's and Vanitas' dark form look similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back