• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Utada for 358/2 Days?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

paopusinner101

Ano... Will Utada be singing the opening song for 358/2 Days? lik she did in KH1 and KH2.
And will it be a NEW song?
Because in COM it was just Simple and Clean again, and not a new song even though it was a different game.
Does anyone know??? :35:
purisu ando sankyu--. XD

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
Ahem: Change your formatting, stop acting japanese, and the theme song for Days is probably "Passion".

Edit:
Ninja'd by Zeagal, you asshole.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I'm hoping that BBS gets a new one though. I don't think it wise for SE to use the same song for all three games.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
In all honesty, and I will probably get crap for this, but I want someone different from Utada. Not that I dont love her but I want a new voice! Look at the Fatal Frame series. They had a new singer every time for the credits. Hmmm maybe Amano Tsukiko

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So far that's how it looks, but I'd be disappointed having the same song as the opening for both BBS and Days.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I don't think coded would get one as it's in chapters, maybe a little blip of a song if anything.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Ano... Will Utada be singing the opening song for 358/2 Days? lik she did in KH1 and KH2.
Because in COM it was just Simple and Clean again, and not a new song even though it was a different game.
purisu ando sankyu--. XD

i honestly dont think the Ds could afford anymore memory with cgi opening and song.

fmv maybe, like re:com.

but i just think it will be replaying sanctuary. i believe BBS deserves a new song though

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
purisu ando sankyu--. XD

~ no. it's on a hand held. think about it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
~ no. it's on a hand held. think about it.

what about PSP? psp can handle twice as much or maybe even 3 times as much DS can handle (in memory and performance). and i'm not saying psp is better, just that it can handle more.

i think BBS should have its own song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back