• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
i only have the picture without his hood on or his keyblade ,but it show roxas' stance(it only shows the front but if you imagine looking at his back it will looks like the Rox in the Station of serenity without his hood on)it has the other members on it but dont mind them. sorry 'bout that i was gonna change it but i closed it by accident http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm96/xX_Roxas_Xx/OrganizationXIII.jpg i coudn't make it any bigger.

Last edited:
F

flee the scene

well... i've never really posted nothin before, but, it would probably help a lot if we knew when in the game this was? i haven't played in a while.... so i don't remember specifics :\

Omegas Squared

im getting confused, one moment there be a debate, and the next people are saying its roxas or riku again!!??!!??

anyway, i think its either roxas remembering his organization time, riku checking up on him, or maybe the 14th member

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'm going to go ahead and say it's Roxas, for reasons previously mentioned.

EyeOfDiscovery

The scary thing (And the thing I don't like about that screenshot) is the face I can see in the backround that looks like Diz's.. or a devil.. I will show you what I mean in a minute when i highlight the bit

XxRemnantxX

Wow four pages. Glad to see you are all really thinking about this. ^_^ Yes, I think it's Roxas too. So many obvious facts for that. Can't be Riku: Not the same body shape. Can't be 4th member: Not feminine looking like Rox pointed out.

fallofkairi

thats deff. Riku because ansem(the real one) sent him to do somthin about roxas or something like that. +++thats why he looks like xemnas.

Raiko

Come break me down
not really sure its rikunort(riku+xehanort).if its him then he should be taller coz riku is taller than sora,right?
To Sora120 :Mickey did have his hood up in the TT station (when he was coming out of the train to yensid's) didnt you see it or have you been skipping the scenes?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm going to go ahead and say it's Roxas, for reasons previously mentioned.

Eh... So, kinda like it is the "Org Roxas" that is locked inside of Roxas...?

Riku Fan1415 said:
Now, if you wanna talk about a real unknown Nobody, talk about the one Marluxia rides in the final battle(s) in Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories. It never gives us a name for it. Anyone know anything about it? Cuz that looks like Marluxia's Nobody that he controls (ex. Axel = Assassin, Roxas = Samurai, etc.)

I've only heard rumors of it... Supposedly, it's unofficial name, from what I've heard, is Spectra... Also, it is supposedly the last of it's kind... Which is really BS, seeing as how a nobody is created on how strong it's original's heart is... Again, only rumors... I can see the name, but I doubt it's the last of it's kind...

Also, from what I can see, it is the strongest non-human nobody... Unless you consider the dragon Xemnas rode a nobody, which I really don't...

XxRemnantxX

Eh... So, kinda like it is the "Org Roxas" that is locked inside of Roxas...?

I've only heard rumors of it... Supposedly, it's unofficial name, from what I've heard, is Spectra... Also, it is supposedly the last of it's kind... Which is really BS, seeing as how a nobody is created on how strong it's original's heart is... Again, only rumors... I can see the name, but I doubt it's the last of it's kind...

Also, from what I can see, it is the strongest non-human nobody... Unless you consider the dragon Xemnas rode a nobody, which I really don't...

Hmm~I always kind of saw that dragon-like thing Xemnas rode on to be part of the castle turned into OMGDRAGONMACHINERYTHINGMONSTER. o_O Maybe that's just me. *laughs* Also, what about that thing Xehanort's Heartless rode on? Ugly thing. XD

Raiko

Come break me down
im not sure myself..it didnt have a name and it wouldnt be in Jimini's journal coz its the end of the game.back to topic..uhhhh...im not repeating myself over,and over and over again. it is Rox i rest my case *takes out suitcase and put it on table*.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Could it be Axel? This is a virtual Roxas we are talking about, and Axel did manage to hack into the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back