• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxRemnantxX

TwilightThornOrgMember.jpg

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this. *raises an eyebrow* Who the heck is this Nobody? It's there. Here's a screen shot to prove it. I had my friend take a picture of it for me. There is a Nobody standing there. Sure enough. But who is it? Any guesses? And why would this be so hidden in the game? Why was it only shown for a quick (not even) half second? And looking at the body shape...it looks a little like Roxas's body shape...yet...he's right there. o_O Theories? ;3​

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think it was said that it was either Riku or Xemnas, watching him to see if he was really up to scratch

XxRemnantxX

I think it was said that it was either Riku or Xemnas, watching him to see if he was really up to scratch

I see...but why would Xemnas be watching him? Didn't he send Axel for that? Why would he be there? And if it is Riku, could you please tell me where you heard that it was either Riku or Xemnas?

Raiko

Come break me down
long time no see T~F. =)
Wait...it sort of looks like Roxas in his Org XIII clothes...look at the standing style(or look at the way he stands.It looks like him.)not really sure but im thinking that it miight be Rox or Riku.(is the Nobody as tall as Rox?)Oh yeah and where did you hear the it was either Xemnas or Riku?

XxRemnantxX

long time no see T~F. =)
Wait...it sort of looks like Roxas in his Org XIII clothes...look at the standing style(or look at the way he stands.It looks like him.)not really sure but im thinking that it miight be Rox or Riku.(is the Nobody as tall as Rox?)Oh yeah and where did you hear the it was either Xemnas or Riku?

Hah, yeah. I just couldn't stay away. ;3

That's what I was thinking. His stance does look similar to Roxas's. As does the body shape. As for the height, it sure looks like it, doesn't it? But we can't be too sure...

(Going to bed. Midnight here. Be back tomorrow. Night. ^_^)

Awards
It's Sora's shadow (I was so unspecific in that post), or something like that. Then it went all big and creepy.
Tentacle rape.

Raiko

Come break me down
It's Sora's shadow (I was so unspecific in that post), or something like that. Then it went all big and creepy.
Tentacle rape.

Well we cant really tell if its sora coz sora doesnt stand like that.does he? and plus the hood is up..(stupid hood)where did you see soras shadow? oh right in KH sorry.

Night T~F ^^

Last edited:
Awards
In KH1. I was making a statement in one of my other posts and needed to back it up. Stick with the program.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Like it would be Sora anyway, he never wears a coat... And I know I read somewhere that it's like Xemnas before he summons the Twilight Thorn, so he can test or kill Roxas, thinking he can't remember how to fight or something =D

Raiko

Come break me down
yeah. i've never seen sora wear a coat. so it must be Rox.if its xemnas then the unknown nobody must be taller than him.so it must be somebody who is as tall as rox(not including sora)

Awards
It COULD be Mickey, the top of the it's head isn't in the picture. There might be giant, round ears just up a few millimetres.

Raiko

Come break me down
you dont? in the station of serenity, before you fight the twilight thorn,you get a cutscene.you may not have seen it coz it was shown quite fast. took me sometime to realize that.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

The Organization person is Roxas. ITs a reflection of who he was which then turns into a giant dusk, Twilight Thorn.

The same with Sora, His shadow was the reflection of his light, and the greater the light,the greater the darkness to follow, thus becoming a giant Darkside

there ya' go :)

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
I'd say it's safe to assume it's Riku, considering Riku shows up numerous times during Roxas's stay in Twilight town in the same manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back