• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanQuattrus

^So it's just the other aspect of Roxas' identity (his Organization membership) peeking into his conscious mind, nothing more.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

^So it's just the other aspect of Roxas' identity (his Organization membership) peeking into his conscious mind, nothing more.

exactly, it makes more sense than anything else. These Dreams are always like tests, and the biggest has to do with a reflection of who you are

Y

Yannis

It is inside computer-world. It is Roxas and so what.. It is digital Roxas like the shadow Roxas.

griever

Hmm... did it occur to anyone that this was part of the process of Roxas having his memories returned to him? This might have been the moment where he was having the memories of Sora's dream at the station of awakening. Just like real dreams, Roxas' mind may have been stuffing around with a few things, making them suit his situation instead of Sora's.

I don't think it's riku, Riku's back isn't usually that far forward and in my opinion at this time Roxas is somewhere Riku knows nothing about.

I would run with the fact that it is Roxas, having his memories imitate the situation Sora found himself in against darkside (I mean the name people, dark/side, the dark side). He sees the darker side of himself, the Organization member, as opposed to the enthusiastic teenager, and then that darker side transforms into the Twilight Thorn.

Last edited:

Raiko

Come break me down
^ see he can be riku. as i've said or other people that the unknown nobody is Roxas's original self(or Roxas himself).I've noticed that the second time i've played the game. His position or stance is almost the same and the height is also the same.

griever

^ see he can be riku. as i've said or other people that the unknown nobody is Roxas's original self(or Roxas himself).I've noticed that the second time i've played the game. His position or stance is almost the same and the height is also the same.

Sorry but did you mean "see he can't be Riku"? Because if that's not what you meant then using my post to support your theory that it is Riku isn't quite right... or at all right.

But I shall assume you meant it was another Roxas.

Raiko

Come break me down
Sorry but did you mean "see he can't be Riku"? Because if that's not what you meant then using my post to support your theory that it is Riku isn't quite right... or at all right.

But I shall assume you meant it was another Roxas.

sorry i was typign so fast that i put See he can be riku instead of: he cant be riku. my mistake.

Raiko

Come break me down
eer,how can it be Ven?we dont even know what happened to him i say Rox.you havent seen this scene..thats weird..do you always skip the scenes?coz it was shown before you fight the twilight thorn

Riku Fan1415

It is Roxas, and the game pretty much tells us this. Allow me to explain:
1. This "Unknown Nobody" has the same stance as Roxas
2. This "Unknown Nobody" turns into Twilight Thorn, not summon it.
3. When Twilight Thorn appears, Roxas backs away. Couple of short shots:
A. Roxas' feet, then it shows Twilight Thorn's enormous feet
B. Roxas' hand, then it shows Twilight Thorns huge fist-like hands
C. Roxas' face, then it shows T.T.'s head (from the back) rising up (then it shows from the front)

It's pretty much what ( X_Roxas_XD said. Like in Kh1, Sora (or rather, his shadow) turns into Darkside. Organization XIII Roxas turns into Twilight Thorn. It's all about facing yourself.

Now, if you wanna talk about a real unknown Nobody, talk about the one Marluxia rides in the final battle(s) in Chain of Memories and Re:Chain of Memories. It never gives us a name for it. Anyone know anything about it? Cuz that looks like Marluxia's Nobody that he controls (ex. Axel = Assassin, Roxas = Samurai, etc.)

griever

its possible its riku....
is this in Final Mix+?
cuz i have never seen this part....
at least i think...

It's in both version sof KH2. You just have to have a realy sharp eye to catch it, this was mentioned earlier in the thread.

When Roxas gets sent to the station of awakening (the large column place with a picture of sora on the floor) at the end of that section he fights a large nobody boss called the Twilight thorn, in the cutscene just before you see the Twilight Thorn as the camera pans to show someone standing behind Roxas this is the still you see, and it lasts about .3 seconds. After that it cuts to the floor of the column being out of view and teh Twilight thorn emerges.

Raiko

Come break me down
how can it be another person if its the original rox..if you examine if really carefully you will soon realise that it is roxas.in jimini's journal when the Org XIII still have their hoods on,go find no.XIII and look at it carefully.it will look like The Rox in station fo serenity.i thought that the station of serenity is only a dream.

Riku Fan1415

^ You're talking about the Final Mix version, right? 'Cuz the only hooded members you encounter in regualr KH2 are Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel (can't view hooded), Demyx, Luxord, and Roxas (can't view hooded)

Yes, the Station of Serenity is a dream, somewhat. In the first KH1, it shows how Sora was sleeping, remember? And it shows in KH2 how Roxas supposedly got knocked out by the Dusks.

A

Azrael

Could be the XIV, Ven, Sora, Riku or plain and simple Roxas himself. The Twilight Thorn that Roxas fought was the representation of Roxas during his Org. XIII days

Raiko

Come break me down
^ You're talking about the Final Mix version, right? 'Cuz the only hooded members you encounter in regualr KH2 are Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Saix, Axel (can't view hooded), Demyx, Luxord, and Roxas (can't view hooded)

Yes, the Station of Serenity is a dream, somewhat. In the first KH1, it shows how Sora was sleeping, remember? And it shows in KH2 how Roxas supposedly got knocked out by the Dusks.

no im not i only got the regular KH and i can view him. i forgot wherabouts in the journal i found it...i just did...i'll find out later.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It was kind of like when Sora's shadow grew into Darkside. It was the Darkness (or Nothingness, in this case) showing what Sora/Roxas would become if they gave in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back