• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unknown Nobody

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

If its not Xemnas or Riku, it could be...

A reminder to Roxas of who he once was as part of the Organization or, the 14th Org. Member there to help Roxas. Some theories.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

A reminder to Roxas of who he once was as part of the Organization

this is what i've been saying (or typing). I can't see why it would be anyone else but himself

marvx12

Website
rcmrvn.tumblr.com
It would make sense if it was Roxas, because it would be like him fighting his nobody in a sense, which is similar to when Sora fought his own shadow that turned into the giant heartless.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

It would make sense if it was Roxas, because it would be like him fighting his nobody in a sense, which is similar to when Sora fought his own shadow that turned into the giant heartless.

exactly! you go girl! :thumbsup:

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think its Xemnas. I mean, how would Riku learn to Cast nobodies? He was never apart of Orginization 13. He was with DiZ.

Sexy Angel
I think that its either Axel or Riku.

I think it was Axel 'cuz he was sent to TT to destroy Roxas or convert him back to the Org. He also controls the nobodys.

-or-

Riku b/c he was the only other person with that cloak on TT that we know of so far

Spasmatic response to the Question:

OmFging!! ThAt I$ t@t&lly the 14+h membaz!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

but Axel didn't come until later

and also, why would these guys be in Roxas dreams. You dont check on somebody through their dreams. If they were to tamper his dreams, they wouldn't need some data world to regain memories through Sora

Sexy Angel
but Axel didn't come until later

It doesnt mean that he wasnt there.

and also, why would these guys be in Roxas dreams. You dont check on somebody through their dreams. If they were to tamper his dreams, they wouldn't need some data world to regain memories through Sora

DiZ controlled Roxas and the Data world he was living in... when something bad happened, there's a *poof* and Roxas suddenly wakes up.

Dexel

Beyond hope
It's Roxas. Remember how when Sora went to the Station of Awakening and his shadow became Darkside?

Well, this time, it's like the "nothingness" of Roxas in the shape of Roxas in the Organization, and like Sora's shadow, it became something else: Twilight Thorn.

I'm still surprised how many people think it was Axel, Riku, or Mansex (Old pun, bite and/or sue me.).

captain

Bronze Member
Could it simply be Roxas seeing himself since the place he is in is one of self-reflection?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back