• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Forum lag getting to you too huh?

Anyway everything is pretty much written in stone here.
The theory falls flat.

Gate

Heartless are made of the Darkness of ones heart, so yes I think that the hearts of the heartless do in fact want to do the things they do.
It's made of the darkness in one's heart encasing the heart itself and essentially imprisoning it. Hence why destroying a Heartless with a keyblade "releases" the heart rather than, say "makes the heart stop being a jackass".

But it's stupid.
Stupid yet works in every way presented? Sure, makes sense to me.

Don't go preaching to us n00b.

Because, you know, the fact that I've just joined immediately means I'm less intelligent or my opinions are less valid than yours.

The hearts of those captured have no emotion (excluding Xehanort's heartless of course)The person just wonders through darkness at the time not knowing where they are or what's going on. And it doesn't work in the same fashion as any enemy in the KH universe.

I think you misunderstood something. The Heartless are PURELY emotion, PURELY instinctive. The problem is intelligence, which Xehanort's had.

You're an idiot that just that joined to get one word in.
That's auto fail.

No, I joined for my own personal reasons, as well. This was just the fence-tipper.

I think its just Qwaz in disguise. Trying to prove his own theory while being an arse.

I think you're wrong.

----------------------------

And, as for the anti-razor comment. I'm fairly certain that none of you even have the slightest hint of a clue what I was talking about in that comment. Am I right in assuming that?

Sexy Angel
It's made of the darkness in one's heart encasing the heart itself and essentially imprisoning it. Hence why destroying a Heartless with a keyblade "releases" the heart rather than, say "makes the heart stop being a jackass".

Jackass, hearts aren't jackass's

"UBER-FAILTACULAR"

Because, you know, the fact that I've just joined immediately means I'm less intelligent or my opinions are less valid than yours.

It's all about culture, sonny.

I think you misunderstood something. The Heartless are PURELY emotion, PURELY instinctive. The problem is intelligence, which Xehanort's had.

Emotion? Pfft. Hearts aren't emotion in KH.

No, I joined for my own personal reasons, as well. This was just the fence-tipper.

Still fails miserably.

I think you're wrong.

I think you failed.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

And, as for the anti-razor comment. I'm fairly certain that none of you even have the slightest hint of a clue what I was talking about in that comment. Am I right in assuming that?

we knew what its purpose is. I didn't bother reading it, as YT labeled it as fail.

:p

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay what does this have to do with your theory?
No it doesn't

Yes, You are "dipping in the Kool-aid without knowing that it's just water with food coloring.

Okay, again this doesn't support your theory in anyway

You joined to "help yourself"

I think you're wrong.
If it wasn't true, then you would not have just addressed that statement.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

No And I dont care You were being rude thats all it was you got mad cause your theory got shot down.

Gate

I'll say this, due to the fact that it's bugging me like an itch. I'm not Owaz, and if you can get some kind of (seemingly nonexistent) staff member to prove it via IP, then I'd be happy to try and prove it.

EDIT: Hm, I said "prove it" twice in one sentence. Quite redundant...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I'll say this, due to the fact that it's bugging me like an itch. I'm not Owaz, and if you can get some kind of (seemingly nonexistent) staff member to prove it via IP, then I'd be happy to try and prove it.

Just finished doing an IP scan.

He's not Owaz, guys. I'll say that much.

Gate

By scientific definition, a theory is something that cannot be disproven. None of you have disproved it, you've merely tried to use your logic to say this:

"Something that has a will to die cannot be overwhelmed by the urge to live."

This is Kingdom Hearts, remember. This is a universe where things that don't exist do exist, and things that half exist can be used to repair things that once existed. Things that go against logic happen in this franchise, which is something you have to keep in mind. Which is why Owaz's theory cannot be disproven at this point in time.

"Something that has a will to die CAN be overwhelmed by the urge to live."
or perhaps
"Something that has a will to die can be manipulated into fighting for someone else's cause."

Nobodies are able to think and plan, just not feel. If you read the journal, you can see that members of the org "control" lesser Nobodies. They can think and plan, sure, but who's to say that they can't be manipulated by outside forces?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
By scientific definition, a theory is something that cannot be disproven. None of you have disproved it, you've merely tried to use your logic to say this:

"Something that has a will to die cannot be overwhelmed by the urge to live."

This is Kingdom Hearts, remember. This is a universe where things that don't exist do exist, and things that half exist can be used to repair things that once existed. Things that go against logic happen in this franchise, which is something you have to keep in mind. Which is why Owaz's theory cannot be disproven at this point in time.

"Something that has a will to die CAN be overwhelmed by the urge to live."
or perhaps
"Something that has a will to die can be manipulated into fighting for someone else's cause."

Nobodies are able to think and plan, just not feel. If you read the journal, you can see that members of the org "control" lesser Nobodies. They can think and plan, sure, but who's to say that they can't be manipulated by outside forces?

This theory has been disproved so many times I lost count.......You know what nevermind. I'll let someone else deal with you. Im not in the mood.

Gate

Then I beseech you, or anyone else for that matter, to give me empirical proof as to why this theory does not work.

Before you try to flip that onto us, remember this: a theory is something that has not been disproved, not something that has been proven.

Owaz

Okay, now that things have settled down a bit...

You continue to dig yourself into a deeper and deeper hole, quit while you're ahead please.
And I have the ability to understand , I have and I've seen it's quite impossible for such a thing to work.

Face it, it makes little sense.

Keep telling yourself that.

Your ability of a good theory is idiotic and impossible.

How could their instincts override their desire?

In the similar fashion to how a person whose sexual urges override their conscience, or how Makumaru's computer double posts against his desire.

Still doesn't make you any more right Gate or you for that matter Qwaz.

And YOU'RE right because why?

This theory has been disproved so many times I lost count.......You know what nevermind. I'll let someone else deal with you. Im not in the mood.

Disproved by what? So far everyone without an open mind who has challenged my theory has only used the weak argument "It doesn't make sense," without backing up why other than with the excuse "Because."

Iridium

Awards
Christ why won't the madness end, I feel like yanking out a picture...

anger.jpg

I'm honestly loosing patience with the both of you.

Gate

Christ why won't the madness end, I feel like yanking out a picture...

[image]

I'm honestly loosing patience with the both of you.

Sir, once again you're not providing anything to this discussion. Please, if you want to take a stance, take one the smart way: hard facts against out stance.

Iridium

Awards

This has gone on for too long, someone for the love of all that is holy get rid of this.

Owaz

This has gone on for too long, someone for the love of all that is holy get rid of this.

You can't just call for my thread to be closed because things aren't going your way.

You already made it clear that you don't like the theory, so just leave.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
This theory is a bad one. Thats all there is to it. Can we get a mod to close this--wait. This is interesting.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Then I beseech you, or anyone else for that matter, to give me empirical proof as to why this theory does not work.

Before you try to flip that onto us, remember this: a theory is something that has not been disproved, not something that has been proven.

Ok, but you guys haven't proven why it does work.

In the similar fashion to how a person whose sexual urges override their conscience, or how Makumaru's computer double posts against his desire.

Get a dictionary because the last time that I read, the word urge and instinct are not the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back