• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Owaz

This is just a quick theory and there's really no need to go into much detail, so I'm tossing it out there.

I speculate that the Unbirths are beings who wish to cease to exist, and to meet that goal they must be slain by the Keyblade.

They are named after their desire as opposed to what they actually are.

It makes sense doesn't it?

Edit: Okay, clearly it was unwise of me to not go into detail, as people continue to ask questions like "TEHN Y DEY NO KIL DEMSELFS?!!??!!!/111!?!?!?!?!/1`/1/!"

So to clarify:

Unbirths are creatures who desire to undo their existence, yet they are cursed to be driven by self-preservational urges and animalistic instincts. This is why they aren't suicidal and won't let themselves be killed.

Edit 2:
I like to think of it this way:

That the Unbirths were either stripped from elsewhere and born into the Realm of Light as the creatures we've seen, or that they weren't anything to begin with and simply freaks of nature created by another force. And by that same token, their ultimate desire is to undo the existence they've become, but at the same time they're driven to end the existence of others, attacking involuntarily. But by consequence on how they came to be, it is only the Keyblade that's capable of granting their deepest wish.

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
If so, there wouldn't be any necessary plot with the Unbirths in BBS. They would just let themeselves be killed.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
So VAT are doctors of death and travel the worlds killing thoses who are wish to end their horrible lives.:lol:
It is interesting idea, I doubt anyone has thought that out of the box. The part about thoses slained by the keyblade made sense, but Sora has help defeat tons of villians and not a Unbirth in sight.(Undead pirates in PotC for example)

A

Audo

So it's someone who wants to die, and to die they need to be slain by the Keyblade.
So basically, it's someone who wants to die, and yet hasnt actually died?

Okay so Unbirths are just suicidal people by your book...
Yeah... I don't think so.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Ah, but if they COULDN'T?

Then they would go crazy. You said that they wanted to be slain by the Keyblade, right?

Then all they have to do is look for Keyblade wielders and let themselves be slained.

Dragoryu

So basically, you're saying that they're not in control of their bodies, and want to stop causing all the destruction and death going on. While that would explain the whole "wild" thing, it has no evidence to back it up.
Hmm, Terra Kevorkian....

Ren

adios motherfucker
Um.
For some reason, I don't think this will go down very will with the boss.

I'd probably boycott KH if the underlying message in BBS was the desire to kill oneself.

Owaz

So it's someone who wants to die, and to die they need to be slain by the Keyblade.
So basically, it's someone who wants to die, and yet hasnt actually died?

Okay so Unbirths are just suicidal people by your book...
Yeah... I don't think so.

They're creatures that don't want to exist. No one said they originated from people, like the Heartless and Nobodies.

Then they would go crazy. You said that they wanted to be slain by the Keyblade, right?

Then all they have to do is look for Keyblade wielders and let themselves be slained.

And if they were animalistic like the Heartless? Cursed to be driven by self-preservational urges but desiring death above all else?

So basically, you're saying that they're not in control of their bodies, and want to stop causing all the destruction and death going on. While that would explain the whole "wild" thing, it has no evidence to back it up.
Hmm, Terra Kevorkian....

No one's theories at this point have evidence to back them up. It is at this time that I call up Occam's Razor: "All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

Cissy

Bronze Member
I'd probably boycott KH if the underlying message in BBS was the desire to kill oneself.
Or, perhaps, we'd kill ourselves?

Oh joy!

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying it's impossible. It's just unlikely.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd be pretty fun to watch unbirths commit suicide! I don't think the game would be very difficult though.

sorry about double posts. I can't control it.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I must admit, it is a bit strange that their main reason to live was to be killed. That sounded really weird..

A

Audo

Read the thread, or at least all of the creator's rebuttals, before making an ass of yourself, kthxbye.
Um, they did. It was basically your theory summed up.

That much was obviously clear, R-K, but I never said that people were humans, you said that.
People do = Humans...
o_O
Maybe it's just me, but I think it'd be pretty fun to watch unbirths commit suicide! I don't think the game would be very difficult though.

sorry about double posts. I can't control it.
I hate your posts... they're messed up, I can't delete just one of them it deletes both of them. >.<

Qarx

This theory is about as likely as Nobodies having desires, despite not having the ability to feel emotion... wait a minute!
It's not too unlikely, is what I'm saying, but not too likely, either. What I want to know is, why would they want to die? There'd have to be a reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back