• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

First, I dosen't have anything to this theory up. But we also dosen't know much either.

Well, I think that the a Unbirths is creaded when a child dies inside it's mom before it gets born. Then the baby is unborned. And not much more too say, but well this is what I think it is.

And another thing, my English isn't very good so you don't need to tell me it! (I properly miss spell something in my last sentences too)

Last edited:

Zeffphyr

I think its a little bit radical considering that it has nothing to do
with Light, Dark, Hearts, Bodies, or Souls. but who am i to judge?
All will be revealed in BBS

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
First, I dosen't have anything to this theory up. But we also dosen't know much either.

Well, I think that the a Unbirths is creaded when a child dies inside it's mom before it gets born. Then the baby is unborned. And not much more too say, but well this is what I think it is.

And another thing, my English isn't very good so you don't need to tell me it! (I properly miss spell something in my last sentences too)

That is a bit too much for a kids game. Plus, it doesn't have anything to do with the Heart, Body, or Soul.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

This is the best theory I've honestly heard so far. But there are already too many threads on Unbirths. Can't we just merge them all?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Alittle too mature for KH. Reminds me of the recent movie, "The unborn" alittle bit. I really doubt that Disney would allow that.
Plus that wouldn't explain why they don't exist anymore

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well, many people believes that BBS will be more mature and deep than the other games
I don't think it's going to be that mature. Disney has to confirm almost every aspect of the game. I highly, highly doubt that would be allowed.
And again if they were the souls of unborn children, why are they out and about and two why don't we see them any more.

Axelmarmar

It is a little to mature for KH. It's a good theory but it has its loopholes. My theory is that unbirths were suppose to become heartless ( a prototype if you will). Let's say KH was sealed, and the heartless couldn't spawn from people's hearts. They die before being born, creating unbirths.

Axelmarmar

How would you fit in the fact that they don't exist anymore and represent animals?
As for the fact that they don't exist anymore is because (if MX opened KH) heartless were able to spawn successfully (eliminating the unbirths).
Were the unbirth's supposed to represent animals? I found they looked like the heartless which gave me the idea.

x37rnu4

Awards
I don't think it's going to be that mature. Disney has to confirm almost every aspect of the game. I highly, highly doubt that would be allowed.

Lol, you mean like when Keyblade was orginally gonna be a chainsaw? XXD I couldn't resist putting that in.

Oh, and i like your theory, JTD, but it does have it loopholes. Even though BBS is supposedly more mature, I think that's still dark for KH. How would you be able to get rid of the Unbirths? (I mean, y'know, knowing that you're killing an unborn child =.=;;;)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
HOW COULD YOU KILL A CHILD WHO WAS DENIED THE RIGHT TO LIVE?

JTD95

HOW COULD YOU KILL A CHILD WHO WAS DENIED THE RIGHT TO LIVE?

Some child dies when they are still in their mom... And then the body and the heart of the child vanish and the soul leaves the body and creates a Unbirth

Let's shut up and go to the discussion forums if we're gonna be like that.

Are you talking to me or someone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back