• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pratiko

Awards
He made the characters so why doesn't he owns them? Disney has no rights own SRK

We don't know any details of the contract between SE and Disney.
Walcome to the grown-up men world. Contracts > all.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nomura may have designed them, but Disney owns them. :/

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
We don't know why or how. Just that they do.

It may not seem fair, but that's business for you.

Aria

braver by the minute
How would that make the unborn like we've ssen so far? And I think that's a little too mature for kh...

Radon

mofo
First, I dosen't have anything to this theory up. But we also dosen't know much either.

Well, I think that the a Unbirths is creaded when a child dies inside it's mom before it gets born. Then the baby is unborned. And not much more too say, but well this is what I think it is.

And another thing, my English isn't very good so you don't need to tell me it! (I properly miss spell something in my last sentences too)

Unbirths are miscariages? Not gonna happen.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
First, I dosen't have anything to this theory up. But we also dosen't know much either.

Well, I think that the a Unbirths is creaded when a child dies inside it's mom before it gets born. Then the baby is unborned. And not much more too say, but well this is what I think it is.

And another thing, my English isn't very good so you don't need to tell me it! (I properly miss spell something in my last sentences too)

First thing: how does this not happen after BBS?
second thing: why do dead babies want to kill people?
third thing:how are these related to heartless and nobodies?

Oathkeeper(:

I like the theory a lot, and it definitely could make sense, but I agree that Disney would probably never allow such a mature conept in this game. If I had to think about it, I'm thinking Unbirths [since they resemble animals] were animals that were supposed to exist but don't? I dunno, it made sense in my head xD

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I really really doubt this is anything like what will happen.

AzzurroRainrebor

Yeah, I officially had a night terror about this last night.....I just pray nothing like this happens in KH (which it won't) or any other video game.....that'd be terrible....not your theory, but, like... the idea of miscarriages or aborted babies attacking people...well..you know what mean...

ESRB Rating: HWH= HALF-WAY House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back