• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

unbirth theory or fanfic idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firo

Oh Crap
This is an unbirth theory.

What if an unbirth is a heart that's been resurected?

So say MX finds a way to bring back hearts that have been killed. Like someone dies of old age or whatever and MX just brings the hearts back.

Maybe MX wants to get the PoH (I think that's his goal) so he can kill them and resurect there hearts and make some powerful unbirths? Kinda like how Xaldin wants beast to turn into a heartless so he can get his nobody. That could also be what DS is, a resurected heart (unbirth) of a long dead keyblade weilder?

The whole UN part of unbirth which Nomura should be taken literally.
Now this could mean that a heart that's resurected is created anew and in a sense un-made. It's hard to explain by typing lol. But the heart gets resurected so it gets new life, so it's old life is erased it's unbirted.

I know this extremely confusing but it's late where I am and i'm tired so i'll eloborate once i'm rested. I didn't want to forget this idea.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
If you resurrect something that just brings it back to life and your saying that unbirths is resurrected hearts. Dont you think that seems redundant that the unbirths are hearts just like the heartless. So i doubt it.

Number XVI

It's a fresh idea compared to all the "Terra is Xehanort!" stuff I've read. It's possible although the memories would possibly have to be wiped out in order for your theory to fit.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Could be, who's to say resurrection doesn't work in another way in KH than it does in other fiction? Perhaps they become Unbirths because they aren't meant to come back to life, because it's just unnatural. It's a pretty original theory anyway (for as far as I can remember for the moment). cudos to you.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay. Fire away.

So say MX finds a way to bring back hearts that have been killed. Like someone dies of old age or whatever and MX just brings the hearts back.
Once you die. You die. End of story. Death and the lack of a heart are two completely different things.

Maybe MX wants to get the PoH (I think that's his goal) so he can kill them and resurect there hearts and make some powerful unbirths?
Again, the dead cannot be risen. Once they die, that's it. There's no cure for death.

Kinda like how Xaldin wants beast to turn into a heartless so he can get his nobody. That could also be what DS is, a resurected heart (unbirth) of a long dead keyblade weilder?
I don't think so. If a heart was able to be "resurrected" then that would mean that the body would also have to be. Because with no body, a heart is "destined to fade to darkness"

Now this could mean that a heart that's resurected is created anew and in a sense un-made. It's hard to explain by typing lol. But the heart gets resurected so it gets new life, so it's old life is erased it's unbirted.
technically what you are saying is it would be a "rebirthed unbirth"
Sounds confusing and I really can't get behind the whole "resurrecting" part

I know this extremely confusing but it's late where I am and i'm tired so i'll eloborate once i'm rested. I didn't want to forget this idea.

Meh. It's my first time doing this to a theory in a while, I apologize if I was rusty

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eh... Then explain Oogie Boogie and Maleficent...

Cause Disney is magic.

$1,000,000 Answer right there.

Anyway, Malificant I don't think really "Died" per se, but was just incapacitated for the time. At least until she was "remembered"

Oogie, on the other hand can be rebuilt by the "Lead Bug" which I am suspecting was the one that got a close up in KH1. So that's why he could come back. So in a way, he also was never dead in the first place.

H

Haxon

Malificent was still alive in that cloak thing i think. When sora defeated her it was on the floor.

And Oogie was a bag of bugs, and i guess they just went back in the bag? :35:

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
this really isnt a bad theory.Its actually pretty good, im putting this on my possibilities for unbirth list!
and for the "there is no cure for death" people
can you not open you minds long enough to at least think about it?
an unbirth is a generally new concept why cant there be a new way of making them?
dont dwell on 'its not possible'

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

no

Maybe MX wants to get the PoH (I think that's his goal) so he can kill them and resurect there hearts and make some powerful unbirths? Kinda like how Xaldin wants beast to turn into a heartless so he can get his nobody. That could also be what DS is, a resurected heart (unbirth) of a long dead keyblade weilder?

Closer, but no.
Just a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back