• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrein

First of all, do Nobodies even have reproduction organs?
Second, why would there be subliminal in a video game like this?

Well that's a good question, I would assume so because they are still human in general, they just lack hearts to feel emotion with. And for the second question, It's really all up to the game makers and your imagination. They want you to think past the story, be it the plot, or homosexual parings. you could take it as fandom or a real paring. It's all up to your imagination.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
More selfcestrous than incestrous really.
So it'd be almost like masturbation?
Yes, and it is the general opinion among the Kingdom Hearts knowledgeable that the fangirls who think there is some sort of romantic relationship between Axel and Roxas, and furthermore after 358/2, are balls on the wall insane.

I just remembered the reason why I and others abandoned the KH section after 2006.

That would hurt quite a bit. Can I get an explanation of how to properly pin a woman to the wall by her balls?

On another note, as many others have said, Axel and Roxas' relationship cannot possibly take on any sort of homo-erotic sorts of ideas. It's obviously just a friendship. o-o

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Im just really curious. Do you say this because the characters do not seem to be. or do you say this because homosexuality makes you uncomfortable? Im just wondering, i really think anti-akuroku is also harshly based on peoples view on sexuality. I didnt think they could be at first, but then days changed my mind a bit. And in real life one of my close friends is gay so i really had no problem viewing a character as gay either.

I don't mind slash, nor am I a homophobe. That's the exact thing I hate about it: if you don't like yaoi pairings, you're immediately some homophobic elitist. I'm alright with Yukito and Touya from Card Captor Sakura, as CLAMP has been known to support love beyond all things. You go with the mindset that their works might have the yaoi you crave for, because they do it. There's such things as the anime Gravitation too (though I hate the fact that they take the stereotypes of seme and uke. Really :/). You know the difference between that and what we're discussing now? It's that it's actually meant for the two guys to be in love and are adapted with it. There's been many times where Axel could have written about Roxas and being in love with him. But all we get, even in his private diary, it's just friends, best friends, care about each other. Rinse and repeat.

I'm just somewhat tired of the overabundance of slash that's not really canon. Now, in fandom, as long as two guys stare at each other, it's instant romance. It doesn't even have to be a sparkly background, or show one blushing to initiate a sort of "My God, I met my match". No. Just a simple stare. And, I'll rephrase my previous sentence. Not two guys. Two hot guys. Because if they're ugly, they won't get so much attention or popularity as a pairing. There might be some who support it just cause, but not as much as those handsome dudes right there. Not trying to point, but there is a reason why most of the slash fans are girls more than the ones who are actually gay. I've yet to meet a guy who writes it. Might be there, but I've yet to meet one. That's kind of undeniable. AkuRoku, on the other hand, it's more than just yaoi to me. After seeing their interaction, reading how Axel sees him as a kid too big for his white throne in the novels, and especially after Days with Roxas's innocence and naivete, how he looks up to Axel as a guide and role model, and how Axel writes that hanging with Xion and Roxas remind him of childhood memories, it's really hard to swallow for a lot of things. Especially for the said characters involved here. Would Axel truly do that?...

...whatever floats your boat for the answer. I just don't share the view. That's all.

xTsukasa

I don't mind slash, nor am I a homophobe. That's the exact thing I hate about it: if you don't like yaoi pairings, you're immediately some homophobic elitist. I'm alright with Yukito and Touya from Card Captor Sakura, as CLAMP has been known to support love beyond all things. You go with the mindset that their works might have the yaoi you crave for, because they do it. There's such things as the anime Gravitation too (though I hate the fact that they take the stereotypes of seme and uke. Really :/). You know the difference between that and what we're discussing now? It's that it's actually meant for the two guys to be in love and are adapted with it. There's been many times where Axel could have written about Roxas and being in love with him. But all we get, even in his private diary, it's just friends, best friends, care about each other. Rinse and repeat.

I'm just somewhat tired of the overabundance of slash that's not really canon. Now, in fandom, as long as two guys stare at each other, it's instant romance. It doesn't even have to be a sparkly background, or show one blushing to initiate a sort of "My God, I met my match". No. Just a simple stare. And, I'll rephrase my previous sentence. Not two guys. Two hot guys. Because if they're ugly, they won't get so much attention or popularity as a pairing. There might be some who support it just cause, but not as much as those handsome dudes right there. Not trying to point, but there is a reason why most of the slash fans are girls more than the ones who are actually gay. I've yet to meet a guy who writes it. Might be there, but I've yet to meet one. That's kind of undeniable. AkuRoku, on the other hand, it's more than just yaoi to me. After seeing their interaction, reading how Axel sees him as a kid too big for his white throne in the novels, and especially after Days with Roxas's innocence and naivete, how he looks up to Axel as a guide and role model, and how Axel writes that hanging with Xion and Roxas remind him of childhood memories, it's really hard to swallow for a lot of things. Especially for the said characters involved here. Would Axel truly do that?...

...whatever floats your boat for the answer. I just don't share the view. That's all.

Ummm i wasnt calling anyone a homophobe. i was asking the person what their views were on the subject aside from the whole fictional realm. And they politely answered the question.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Ummm i wasnt calling anyone a homophobe. i was asking the person what their views were on the subject aside from the whole fictional realm. And they politely answered the question.

I wasn't aiming it at you, I was talking about what sometimes happen as a whole in the question you asked about homosexuality making someone uncomfortable. It's not always just about that. Some might, I don't know. But it isn't the only reason that can exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back