• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xTsukasa

And that is what it all comes down to :3~

That is very true, i dont tihnk you can prove or disprove either side really. As much evidence as anyone provides theres still those iffy grey areas. Unless it comes out of nomuras mouth i dont think we'll ever know.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Having worked for the community before, let me give you some real-world advice.

What you do here will give you absolutely nothing in return.
Most importantly, you are a username. You are entirely replaceable.
What you do here should be out of the volition of your own will and kindness, expecting no reward.
Because nobody can give you any reward. No one here is paid, you know.
Nobody in the real world cares much about how much you've translated gushy second-party novels, etc.
If you are expecting anything out of your work for the community, you are doing it for the wrong reasons in the first place, and will be sorely disappointed.
And if you're using your work as a guilt-trippy "threat", then by all means you clearly have the wrong will about it.
It doesn't matter if you're respected, what opinion people have of you, whatever. None of that is important, nor should it affect your will to do what you like or don't like at all.
If you happen to care what the anti-AkuRoku people think about you, I'd dread to think what would happen to you if you were exposed to *gasp* the overwhelming number of people in the world who think Kingdom Hearts as a whole is a babied, simplistic, substance-lacking RPG for newbs.

Actually, I have got a lot in return. I have made some very good friends through this, who have given me more than I can say, and plus, I have been sent gifts. The kindness of the people who did it blew me away; you are absoultely right, I don't expect anything and I don't ask for anything.

Well, I lie. As you picked up, I was expecting something. When I read this post this morning, I was applying real-world mentality and was expecting basic respect. Not extra respect, you read me wrong. I meant respect so far as being allowed to have an opinion. I guess I was trying to say, in a roundabout way that evidently failed, that not all people who ship things are mindless spamtards, and I found being pegged as such incredibly insulting.

Then I remembered that this is the internet; worse, this is a forum, where even expecting basic respect is pretty arrogant. I apologise. And no, I'm not being sarcastic. When I log on, I know I'm going to be exposed to opinions that will annoy me, and when I hit 'submit reply', I shouldn't say things without examining why I am feeling annoyed. You're right, the stuff people say here shouldn't mean anything to me, just as the things I say to people don't mean anything to them.

horsy_whisper

well, i've been a fan of akuroku since before i even played KH2 or Days
(I started with CoM...D=)
it's the only bl pairing i 'support', and well, i think there's a little basis for the pairing, right?
with all those scenes, and lines... ehehehe
i just think they suit each other very well =D whether as friends or as brothers or as ... something more than that XD

Ends With A Bang

I am so glad that I don't come on this forum much. I can't believe that people are posting multiple 'tl;dr' posts and I'm actually wondering why the heck some people are going so damn far to try sink some peoples views. This is the damn internet; people probably couldn't be bothered to read those stupidly long post about your damn over-analysis'.

FYI: SoNami is not canon. Stop trying to pretend your pairing is when it is not. I see you multiply posting, Smile, 'ZOMG SONAMI!12121"!"!"!'. Shut up, pls.

No pairing is canon.

Don't some of you have better things to do except rant on and post more than 10,000 times?

Ends With A Bang

Why would it hurt me to see people off the internet saying things? I honestly couldn't care less. I find this kinda thing more humorous than anything else.

Still not canon.

Ends With A Bang

Did I say it was? If I remember correctly, I said no pairing was canon.

So when was the last time you left the internet then? With that many posts, can't be too much.

A

Audo

So when was the last time you left the internet then? With that many posts, can't be too much.
Cut this shit out now. If you don't want to contribute to the discussion than shut the fuck up and leave.
Insulting other members for their opinions is against the rules, and no one here wants to hear it.

Now, if the more mature members, willing to actually discuss the topic would like to continue to do so...

Last edited:

Adrein

I'd rather see them as best friends than...something else. I never really liked the whole yaoi thing. :/

xTsukasa

I'd rather see them as best friends than...something else. I never really liked the whole yaoi thing. :/

Im just really curious. Do you say this because the characters do not seem to be. or do you say this because homosexuality makes you uncomfortable? Im just wondering, i really think anti-akuroku is also harshly based on peoples view on sexuality. I didnt think they could be at first, but then days changed my mind a bit. And in real life one of my close friends is gay so i really had no problem viewing a character as gay either.

Adrein

Im just really curious. Do you say this because the characters do not seem to be. or do you say this because homosexuality makes you uncomfortable? Im just wondering, i really think anti-akuroku is also harshly based on peoples view on sexuality. I didnt think they could be at first, but then days changed my mind a bit. And in real life one of my close friends is gay so i really had no problem viewing a character as gay either.

Well I'm not really in the mind of the game makers, so I couldn't say what is really going on, but I do sorta see something there. The situation does kinda of make me uncomfortable at the moment, but I have no objections about others sexuality. It would just take some time for me to warm up to this paring.

MasterLukeS

I'm new to these forums so who is akuroku and yaoi? I just don't think them being more than friends would not be possible since Axel doesn't have a heart.

Adrein

I'm new to these forums so who is akuroku and yaoi? I just don't think them being more than friends would not be possible since Axel doesn't have a heart.

Akuroku is the paring of Roxas and Axel together
and yaoi is basically guyxguy stuff

I hope that helped ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back