• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightChaser37

Heyy everyone!!! With the suggestions of everyone, and me recovering better from my sore throat (THANK GOD!!! ^^), I decided to start a fresh new thread on the matter at hand!!

Alright people!! I've created a few Demo Reels for Birth by Sleep [Their SPOILER scenes, but unless if you've seen it or don't care, feel free to see them]!!
Here are the links:

YouTube - [ENGLISH] - Ventus meets Lea and Isa (Birth By Sleep Fandub DEMO)

-and-

YouTube - ENGLISH - Birth By Sleep Terra's Ending (Terranort / Xehanort Voice) Fandub

-and FINALLY -

YouTube - ENGLISH - Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts (Birth By Sleep Secret Ending) [FULL VOICES]

***Btw, guyz, I you would like to audition for Kairi in the Reconnect Teaser, Plz do so by:

-Sending a video response to any of the videos i posted.

or

-Emailing them to me @ surfingjustin@gmail.com ***

SO GUYZ LET'S GET THIS PROJECT DONEE AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE'RE JUST AS GOOD (AND BETTER) THAN SQUARE'S HIRED VA's!!! xD lmao

ismo

Heyy everyone!!! With the suggestions of everyone, and me recovering better from my sore throat (THANK GOD!!! ^^), I decided to start a fresh new thread on the matter at hand!!

Alright people!! I've created a few Demo Reels for Birth by Sleep [Their SPOILER scenes, but unless if you've seen it or don't care, feel free to see them]!!
Here are the links:

YouTube - [ENGLISH] - Ventus meets Lea and Isa (Birth By Sleep Fandub DEMO)

-and-

YouTube - ENGLISH - Birth By Sleep Terra's Ending( Terranort / Xehanort Voice) Fandub

-and FINALLY -

YouTube - ENGLISH - Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts (Birth By Sleep Secret Ending) [FULL VOICES]

***Btw, guyz, I you would like to audition for Kairi in the Reconnect Teaser, Plz do so by:

-Sending a video response to any of the videos i posted.

or

-Emailing them to me @ surfingjustin@gmail.com ***

SO GUYZ LET'S GET THIS PROJECT DONEE AND SHOW THE WORLD THAT WE'RE JUST AS GOOD (AND BETTER) THAN SQUARE'S HIRED VA's!!! xD lmao

-___- Thanks for ruining the surprise. facepalm

TwilightChaser37

hey i NOTED THAT "they're SPOILER videos" ring a bell?? check it -_-

and no, YOU fail -_-

I noted that they were "SPOILER videos" in caps! so as soon as you see that, you shoulda turned back >...<

@khphantom:

these are demonstrations for those who are voicing the following roles (i.e. Xehanort if there is someone willing to claim him other than me, or Riku and Kairi bro)

gosh guyz u really gotta put me down?? -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Azrael

Move this to spoilers.

Your Terranort needs to be deeper or put Zane's voice :D

TwilightChaser37

I'm extremely proud of how far we've gotten, BUT THIS ISN'T WHERE THE FUN STOPS JUST YET!! xD
We still have open audition roles:

Maleficent, Flora n Fauna n Merryweather, Aurora, Prince Phillip, Young Sora, the Lost Boys, Peter Pan, Yen Sid, Donald n Goofy (IF POSSIBLE), The Grand Duke, Prince Charming, Cinderella, Drizella and Anastasia (Cinderella's Nasty stepsisters), Lady Tremaine, Queen from Snow White, Transformed Queen from Snow White (the old ragged-y witch person), the Magic Mirror, Snow White, Seven Dwarves, Grand Councilwoman (from Lilo n Stitch), Gantu, Jumba, and Experiment 221 (aka. Sparky), Present Sora, Present Riku, Present Kairi, Xion, Namine, Roxas, Captain Hook, Tinkerbell, Smee, Prince from Snow White, Captain Justice/Dark, Queen Minnie, Huey n Dewey and Louie (Donald's nephews), Horace Horsecollar, (maybe Daisy Duck), Philoctetes (aka. Phil), Prince Phillip, Ienzo, Young Kairi, Scrooge, Merlin, and the Hundred Acre Wood Characters (Pooh, Rabbit, and Tigger).

PLZ FREAKIN NOTE that some roles have been taken as you can through this youtube vid congratulating those who have so far gotten character VA roles ...

YouTube - TwilightChaser37's Birth By Sleep - [ENGLISH FANDUB CASTING ROLES] Pt. 1

u may check the description on the vid if there is any character's i missed

I WILL NOT BE DOING ANSEM THE WISE IF SOMEONE IS WILLING TO TAKE THIS POST! PLZ SOMEONE!! T.T

*sighs* I apologize for anyone who was offended by this sudden surprise but it was your fault for READING BEYOND "These are SPOILER videos..."

Without further ado, plz enlist any roles you'd like to consider VA'ing. HAppy Voicing!! =D

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
So as to appease everyone who wants to be spoiler-free for BBS, I've moved this thread over to the Spoilers section.
Next time around, try to be careful about this sort of thing; after seeing cutscenes so many times, it's easy to assume other people have too.

TwilightChaser37

plz note that IN the description of the vid.... I said I was feeling very sick due to strepthroat (spell check please). MEANING it's sorta of hard trying to V.A. when your sick =.=

I'm trying to provide some enlightenment for those VA'ing for the project OR for those WHO'D LOVE to.

And for everyone else, GO AHEAD AND TELL THE HIGHER UPS TO MOVE THIS INTO SPOILERS!!! ughhh

I don't have this power... and IF I DID, I still wouldn't -_-

**EDIT:
Thanks to Ordeith, STOP FREAKIN FLAMING ME CUZ YOU GOT YOUR FRICKIN WISHES!!! some thankful KH fans you are!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Lol whoever was subbing Lea in the first video has no enthusiasm.

I think no one in these videos had any enthusiasm in their voices because well... none of them were subbed! lol

Yeah. Lea's dubbed voice was monotoned a little.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think no one in these videos had any enthusiasm in their voices because well... none of them were subbed! lol

Yeah. Lea's dubbed voice was monotoned a little.

Oh, yeah, it is a dub. Sorry, I confused myself there.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Wow, whoever voiced Sora in the Secret Ending version REALLY was speaking too low. Sora's got a rather high-pitched voice (he's probably a tenor by musical standards, even if HJO isn't) But still, sounds like an interesting project, and if I could get the materials to record, I'd be more than happy to try out. Sadly I can't though. =C

TwilightChaser37

Wow, whoever voiced Sora in the Secret Ending version REALLY was speaking too low. Sora's got a rather high-pitched voice (he's probably a tenor by musical standards, even if HJO isn't) But still, sounds like an interesting project, and if I could get the materials to record, I'd be more than happy to try out. Sadly I can't though. =C

it's not high-pitched anymoree. Have you even played KH2 or KH Re:CoM??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back