• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

twilight town

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cicero

Visionary
Well, I thought it was pretty obvious.

Twilight town thanks his name to the fact it is two worlds. One real, one created by Diz.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
No, it got its name because it's a city of eternal twilight. It's caught in between the Light and Dark Realms.

The real Twilight Town existed long before DiZ created a digital version of it. So it would have already had its name by the time DiZ moved into the mansion and started creating another one.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
No, it got its name because it's a city of eternal twilight. It's caught in between the Light and Dark Realms.

The real Twilight Town existed long before DiZ created a digital version of it. So it would have already had its name by the time DiZ moved into the mansion and started creating another one.
that is exactly right, Twilight is inbetween day time and night time, or light and dark, so it is a very fitting name for the town that connects TWTNW and the rest of the worlds

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think he means whats up with Twilight Town's eternal Sunset from a story point of view, like has it always been in Twilight, or was it once like every other world that cycles through day and night and then somehow stopped doing so.

And HOW THE HELL does it makes sense to call a place Twilight Town when it has a real and virtual version of itself? Seriously, WTF?

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ok random thought I just had which if somone else had brought it up I'd probably call em an idiot but meh hear me out,

I thought about Xemnas' speech,
Light and Darkness are Eternal, Surely we nothings must be the same...
Hmm....
Twilight - Nobodies - Nothing?
Nothing exists between light and dark... ?
Hmm...
Twilight Town - Town of Nothing or...
Town which doesn't exist! :p
We all know Ansem the Wise made the town,
Of course yes before Im flammed
There is a REAL twilight town...
But...
Well yeah...
Twilight Town,
Town of Nothing,
Town of Twilight,
Nobodies - Twilight
Nobodies Don't exist
Town which does not exist?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
and don't try to get smart with me its just a simple question

So was his.

Twilight Town "dawn-y" setting probably just comes from the thing that a nobody is:

Neither Light nor Dark.

And the thing that is in between Day and Night is Dawn. Hence the setting.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Ok random thought I just had which if somone else had brought it up I'd probably call em an idiot but meh hear me out,

I thought about Xemnas' speech,
Light and Darkness are Eternal, Surely we nothings must be the same...
Hmm....
Twilight - Nobodies - Nothing?
Nothing exists between light and dark... ?
Hmm...
Twilight Town - Town of Nothing or...
Town which doesn't exist! :p
We all know Ansem the Wise made the town,
Of course yes before Im flammed
There is a REAL twilight town...
But...
Well yeah...
Twilight Town,
Town of Nothing,
Town of Twilight,
Nobodies - Twilight
Nobodies Don't exist
Town which does not exist?

Well, it definitely exists, so I think what you're hitting on is symbolism. Twilight Town, btw, is one of the few worlds where Nobodies can be born, because of its location in between the Light and Dark Realms. As creatures that do not belong to light or darkness, that's where they come into existence.

And when you think about it, Twilight Town is a world that reflects Roxas' personality. They don't really seem to fit in anywhere, but I would say that Roxas, like TT, is closer to the light than, say, The World That Never Was and Xemnas, which are both closer to darkness.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Basically because it's because the place is at twilight. Sun looks like it's coming up or going down. Course they need a giant clock to know what time it is. o_O

T

TwilightDawn

heres a thought thought.
if the nobodies and the heartless didnt exitest before, did TWTNW?
was it always there or did was it born as a sending place for the nobodies when the nobodies were created?
if it wasn't there before, would twilight town still be twilight town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back