• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight town level

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Level as Roxas

• 3-5

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • 6-8

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • 9-11

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 12 or above

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
16 on a file i keep on my spare memory card, i level it up here and there to be stronger from the start(as if someone needed to be to play this game... i still love itXD)

Max

Staff member
Awards
Did all of you just fight nobodies on the last day or fight seifer repedetly in day 4?

Seifer in kh 2 is like Riku in KH 1

i fight in roxas's dream, the one similar to the beginning of kh1

Max

Staff member
Awards
^ I totaly agree with your sig :lol:

I killed all of the nobodies there. Can you go a few rooms back and reset the nobodies there ?

yup^^ if you go into the first room with the save point, it resets

Max

Staff member
Awards
lolz, no going back now. im telling you, the dream is much better than fighting seifer over and over

Max

Staff member
Awards
Really? I love to believe these things but is there any proof? Screenshots maybe.

there is a thing out now called the kh2 codebreaker, basically a gamrshark. it can get you to lvl 99 in one hit, and no matter what there is no prooving that someone used it. so anyone could give a screenshot and say its legit, but remember that codebreaker and you'll never nelieve it. nope, only an endless video of them reaching lvl 99 could proove it.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
there is a thing out now called the kh2 codebreaker, basically a gamrshark. it can get you to lvl 99 in one hit, and no matter what there is no prooving that someone used it. so anyone could give a screenshot and say its legit, but remember that codebreaker and you'll never nelieve it. nope, only an endless video of them reaching lvl 99 could proove it.

How about a video of going from lvl 98 to 99? Because I didnt know that and once I did get to lvl 99 as Roxas a screenshot would have been my proof .....s***

Dcasd1

12 and above i actually think playing as roxas for more fun. when i first played i thought diz erased sora's memory and made him into a different person entirely. roxas was fun. the cooler part of sora.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
12 and above i actually think playing as roxas for more fun. when i first played i thought diz erased sora's memory and made him into a different person entirely. roxas was the cooler part of sora.

yes we all know that Roxas is cooler than Sora his cooler half. Yeah it never went back to him. Remember :95:. That proves Roxas never fused with Sora completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back