• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Twilight Town in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that All Nobodies are born in TT bit.

Nomura has said there are four inbetween worlds. And I'm sure that is where Nobodies are born. Or something like that.

The worlds are Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, Yen Sid's Tower, and The World That Never Was.

Well, not necessarily born. But "arrived" there, I guess you could say. I do forget where I heard that all Nobodies arrived/were born/whatever in TT, but I shall look.

As for the four worlds, Yen Sid's Tower can basically be categorized as Twilight Town, and I don't think that The World That Never Was was around before Mansex, honestly. Wasn't there hints given that he (and possibly the five apprentice's Nobodies) created it?

Anyway, do please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not fond of being proven wrong, but I hate parading around false statements if they are not accurate.

Abbot

Well, not necessarily born. But "arrived" there, I guess you could say. I do forget where I heard that all Nobodies arrived/were born/whatever in TT, but I shall look.

As for the four worlds, Yen Sid's Tower can basically be categorized as Twilight Town, and I don't think that The World That Never Was was around before Mansex, honestly. Wasn't there hints given that he (and possibly the five apprentice's Nobodies) created it?

Anyway, do please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not fond of being proven wrong, but I hate parading around false statements if they are not accurate.

Haha, I was wrong. :p Although, I'm pretty sure Yen Sid's Tower is a world of it's own. Well, not world, but it's not a true part of Twilight Town. It was probably just placed there by Yen Sid, as he knew that Twilight Town was an important world. Anyways.

"Twilight Town is the birthplace of all human-form Nobodies, with the possible exception of Naminé. When they are first "born", they arrive in front of the manor gates, in the clearing of the woods. Here, a previously born Nobody greets them and gives them their new name."

"Although never confirmed, it can be inferred from Xemnas' speeches that the World that Never Was is not an actual world, but an artificial world created by the Organization to use as a home for Nobodies."

EDIT:

About Yen Sid's Tower:

"Although it is seen as a part of Twilight Town, it is considered as a separate world story-wise. This is mentioned in an interview included in the Secret Report book released with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+."

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Haha, I was wrong. :p Although, I'm pretty sure Yen Sid's Tower is a world of it's own. Well, not world, but it's not a true part of Twilight Town. It was probably just placed there by Yen Sid, as he knew that Twilight Town was an important world. Anyways.

So I'm guessing I was right (about the Nobodies being born part and such)?

EDIT:

About Yen Sid's Tower:

Well, I think if Yen Sid's tower ends up being a separate world, that kills quite a few chances of TT being in BbS. Although it makes sense for it to be it's own world.

Awards
I did actually think at one point about whether or not TAV's master could be in the Twilight Town Mansion.

124y491.jpg

30utg1f.jpg

Notice how both have the marble pillar/vine and moss motif going on.

Of course, it wouldn't be any part of the mansion we've seen, so I thought about what we haven't. And that little garden in the back came to mind. But..

Way too small. And then one would have to wonder where an entire staircase went.

I wouldn't rule it out entirely. The pillars in the mansion are practically ruble, so there is a small chance that, before the mansion got trashed, there were parts of it we haven't seen.

Either way, I think that we'll be seeing Twilight Town in BbS. Whether it just makes an appearance or we actually play there, I'd actually bet on it. There's a reason Roxas was born there.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
I think Twilight Town woundnt fit in BBS, but then again there is always surprises that can happen

I only see Twilight Town working if it has something to do with Ven's story

it's probably his home world or some shit.

like grace assasin said, roxas had to of been born there for a reason.

EDIT:
courtyard of twilight town mansion;
Mansion3.jpg

picture grace assasin posted;
124y491.jpg

so basically my thoughts are that the picture grace posted is not of the mansion (note the design of the pillars). but more likely, of a different world.

Last edited:

Lolita

Dear You
i'd really like to see the mansion in BBS, so we could know more about the mystery of it.
for the rest of twilight town, maybe, but i dont think so too much. to me just doesn't seem too suiting for BBS, but who knows.

Abbot

it's probably his home world or some shit.

like grace assasin said, roxas had to of been born there for a reason.

Human nobodies are born in Twilight Town. >_>
Besides Namine, but she really doesn't count.

KH Wikia said:
"Twilight Town is the birthplace of all human-form Nobodies, with the possible exception of Naminé. When they are first "born", they arrive in front of the manor gates, in the clearing of the woods. Here, a previously born Nobody greets them and gives them their new name."

:/

I think Grace was asking why all human nobodies are born there. Not just Roxas.

Abbot

It has never been said that all human Nobodies are born in Twilight Town.

Really? Not even in some random Days spoiler? Huh. Well, whatever.

Either way, it still leads to a reason why Twilight Town could be featured.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i think the mansion won't get much seen upon, just like how the whole "truck" in TWTNW ..

but w/ee..

if it would be put in it, i would love it, i would love to hear something about the mansion, i just don't think it's that important enough to add the world in. unless they add a bunch of stuff on that world and why it's there.

Radon

mofo
Don't really care if Twilight Town appears or not but it slightly make sense seeing as in the newly announced multiplayer it says something about those Struggle tournaments.

Silver warrior

Don't really care if Twilight Town appears or not but it slightly make sense seeing as in the newly announced multiplayer it says something about those Struggle tournaments.

Not “tornement struggle” it was “joint struggle” probably 3 players fighting at the same time.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Prehaps VAT each have different homeworlds, and Ven's is TT. It would make sense, because otherwise nether Sora nor Mickey would get a Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back