• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
I think KH for the Wii is a good idea. Sure, the console is far less powerful than the PS3/Xbox, but so is the DS compared to the PSP. Beside nothing says it would be a numbered title but not another side game.

AquaSunset21

i wouldn't mind a kh on the wii. it could work out quite good if they do that. i just wouldn't want like the last kh on the wii. i would much rather have it on the ps3

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts isn't game that has to be "the most powerful system" with "the best graphics". The Wii seems like a console meant for KH, IMO.

Awards
I'm willing to make a bet that the next non-KH3 game (the one after BbS) will be on the Wii. Which I'm totally cool with. I'm with Smile as to why the series should not stay on the Wii, but the prospect of branching out seems good.

2ndLtHavoc

I feel that KH for the Wii would be a sweet idea.
One thing that I'm always disappointed about with KH2 is the lack of platformer gameplay. Sure, the elements exist, but its nothing like KH, where a large portion of a level would involve very little battling, and more jumping, climbing, and swinging.
If they brought it to the Wii, they'd probably bring back the platformer gameplay, which would be an improvement no matter what.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Eh, i think the problem with GTA probably rested with its rating.

this

3rd party products on DS, and wii for that matter, will sell well, IF THEY KEEP IN MIND NINTENDO'S DEMOGRAPHIC

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
No, no, no. Can you imagine your Mii with a Keyblade?
IDK, I've been wanting an adventure for my Mii to go on for quite some time. Sure KH wouldn't exactly be my 1st pick for such a game but I'll what I can get.

Silent hero_

Awards
i wouldn't mind a kh on the wii. it could work out quite good if they do that. i just wouldn't want like the last kh on the wii. i would much rather have it on the ps3
This. I don't mind some side story coming to the Wii, that would actually be fun. But, I would rather have KH3 on the Playstation 3, seeing as KH1 and KH2 is on the playstation too.

asheron

Wii major title probably not... but Coded yes plx

Hey there, long time owner of an account first time poster and huge surfer of this site, no so much forums but that my change.

Let me touch real quick on the starting point of this post, Nintendo is lucky to have this franchise even open to them but I suppose Square holds a special place in their heart for them considering its where they got their first FF Title. This won't be the best selling game of the year on DS side but it will be good and I expect nothing less after witnessing the magic that was CoM on GBA. I really hope that normura puts BBS on PSN so I don't have to buy a PSP go though. ><

As for the Wii platform I really doubt that anything will happen with main KH titles at least for a while. I skipped ahead a page because I'm at work and surfing through a proxy but I don't think anyone has even mentioned the prospect of Coded being Wii Ware and I honestly believe this will be the case. Coded is in the same boat as FFIV: The After Years, and what I mean by that is that they were both released on mobile platforms. Square is now blessing the states with FFIV: After Years. I don't know if its up yet though don't remember when it will be if one or two episodes aren't out yet but I know this was announced. I honestly believe though and would almost say most definitely this is what will happen this will allow gamers to purchase it in episodes as well as bring square in money marketing wise because a mobile platform isn't as practical here especially in the economy that is.

The wii as great and interesting as the platform is. The Gimicky nature has gotten the best of it and we lost what could have an interesting spin on games to pointless Macarena type hand motions to perform moves that make even the most carefree person self concious.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
It wouldn't do as well on the Wii; for it to even remain Kingdom Hearts, you would have to use the Classic Controller for the Wii.

Now that I can see working, it's just the problem of not everyone has a Classic Controller, since they're not needed for most games.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Days is an amazing game and is the best DS game to date, if they decided to put KH on wii then as long as it keeps to what makes KH so good, the game will be amazing.

I would'nt mind seeing a KH game on the wii.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Well it's not like they can't simply use the buttons on the Wiimote+Nunchuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back