• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kingdombrawl

KH for the Wii is a great idea in my opinion. Now befor you send your hate mail just hear me out, the Wii could add a bunch of new features for the KH series. One possibilities is whenever there is a reaction comand you could shake the Wii mote in a certain direction to activate the reaction comand (not unlike sonic unleashed.) Plus with all the controlers for the wii (Wii mote, nunchuck, classic controler, and game cube controler) there are many possibilites for gameplay. Also this might slighly increase the chance that sora might appear in a certain fighting game made by Nintendo.

cporky1992

If it whent to the wii it would have to be a spin off like a completley new person and dew disney stars and worlds. Xbox 360 would be good if they also put the game on the PS3.But mainly keep it on Playstation counsels and the DS.

Novastar56

I believe Kingdom Hearts would be able to be pulled off on the wii. Look at the titles SE has out now and the upcoming ones. They are pretty addictive and they always seem to pull through somehow. If they were able to make a new kingdom hearts, it could be similar to 358/2 where it adds on to questions of the series and answer some.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
For the movie being FAN made?

Lets see here: More accurate than some blown out of proportion Disney version skipping and changing alot of the plot.

Fans would get the movie done more accurately. But the disadvantages are low budget, how are the Disney characters going to fit in without the Disney license, etc.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
^And probably that you should never ever trust the fanbase. They are probably retarded and would try to change some stuff to fulfil their wet fantasy dreams.

Theart

Awards
True, but then again if it were fans on this forum, I doubt they'd get much of it wrong.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
You are joking? I wouldn't trust this forum at all. Oh wait, we have got some 'sane members'.

Pretty much, just let me onto the project. I can do a better job [/is egotistical]

Theart

Awards
You are joking? I wouldn't trust this forum at all. Oh wait, we have got some 'sane members'.

Pretty much, just let me onto the project. I can do a better job [/is egotistical]

Yeah. The forum here (assuming we're referring to the right members) would be able to do an accurate film of KH IMO.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Being honest, I would prefer an Anime by Madhouse based on the events of Xehanort's experiments. Or even a low-budget movie on that, but I doubt it. People are rather interested in Sora kicks butt than finding out how corrupted and awesome Xehanort has become...

My ideas are never appreciated =/

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Being honest, I would prefer an Anime by Madhouse based on the events of Xehanort's experiments. Or even a low-budget movie on that, but I doubt it. People are rather interested in Sora kicks butt than finding out how corrupted and awesome Xehanort has become...

My ideas are never appreciated =/
Actually, that could make for a good spin-off, possibly for Wii.

Sorikux

What makes you guys think they'd use the Wii remote heavily for KH3 if it comes to the Wii? It's kinda obvious they wouldn't. KH: 358/2 Days doesn't even use the stylus. If they did use Wii remote controls, it would be for stuff like pointing magic, or the gummi ship, or minigames. Not anything like normal attacking. That would be tiring and stupid and it wouldn't happen. Plus KH is super actiony, there's no way you'd be able to use the Wii remote for stuff like that. As an example, Tales of Symphonia: DotNW for Wii is actiony like KH but the only thing it uses the Wii remote for is pointing with the Sorcerer's ring every once in a while. You can link artes to Wii remote movements but it's not necessary (I know I don't). A new Tales game is coming to Wii: Tales of Graces. It's using both the Wii remote and the classic controller. KH3 could have an option for both controllers no problem.

Let's say they don't use the Wii remote. What would be the benefit? Sales. Look at how much KH: 358/2 Days sold already, and it's still selling like 6-8k per week in Japan. Stereotypically, the Nintendo systems have a much bigger cartoony fanbase than the PS3 or 360. And a big Disney fanbase overall that would buy KH. Also, Nomura said he put KH: CoM on the GBA because kids wanted a KH on GBA. And what do you guys think kids own more? A Wii, PS3, or 360? The answer's obvious.

However, Disney also has faith in core gamers on the Wii. In fact, look what they're bringing:

Warren Spector's "Epic Mickey" To Set Fear In Wii Owner's Hearts on VGChartz.com

It's Disney gone evil. This is waaay more darker than KH. And it's Wii exclusive. Can you believe that? A game like this isn't going to the HD consoles.

Honestly, all the talk about "no, the Wii should get a spin off" or "no, the Wii won't get KH3 because of graphics" or it "can't handle it" is just things people want. It's not logical at all.

Then again, KH3 will be coming in...2012 maybe? By then any console should be cheap enough regardless.

I rest my case.

White Mushroom

I kind of think it'd be interesting if you'd look at it in other prospects and not just as some the same way you see it. I'm referring to KH coming to the Wii. I don't think it'd be a bad idea now I read the reason above my post. And plus, it would help them make more money/expand right? Oh wait, I think that was already said. My bad but what's wrong with it coming to the Wii?
I dont think there is anything wrong wiht it on the wii. We could wave around our wii mote and slice with the keyblade. and press a button for some sort of magic thing. idk.. i think it would be cool..

A

Azrael

I dont think there is anything wrong wiht it on the wii. We could wave around our wii mote and slice with the keyblade. and press a button for some sort of magic thing. idk.. i think it would be cool..

As long as they give us the option where we WON't look like fucking idiots in front of our friends and force us to play when we're alone.

Kiwi +

Awards
I'd think it would be fine. maybe not kh3 like everyone says. but a side story wouldn't hurt. why not experiment and see what happens. :/

A

Azrael

I'd think it would be fine. maybe not kh3 like everyone says. but a side story wouldn't hurt. why not experiment and see what happens. :/

I nominate a game based on Xehanort's experiments on the Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back