• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
@KKL: I SAID I WANTED TO BE SURPRISED, THIS WAS NOT THE SURPRISE THAT I WANTED XD Oh and good luck with that C: I'm surprised that very few people online know much about me, probably 'cause of my internet persona I guess .__.

Oh and a quick warning: I'm starting college again on Monday and currently, I have no clue what classes I'm taking (lol awesome), but my activity may be affected a bit, depending on what I take and such. There's internet on campus, so it shouldn't be a big issue, but if I disappear for lengths of time, that's why. I'll try my best to keep up with the RP, though! >w<

XD well if I surprised you how you wanted to be surprised IT WOULDN"T BE A SURPRISE XD... ya internet persona >> I have some people calling me a woman... so ya.... I get that a bit myself >>

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
Ah the pain of details!!! Now I have drawn to reality how massive Alt's fists really is when it comes at you. :3

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I think I've finally got a temp done. It's up on the front page. If there's anything that needs changing, just let me know. Yeash, why was it so hard to write that up? He didn't want to talk to me!

P.S. I'll work on the Hunter's temp tomorrow, and it'll hopefully be done a heck of a lot sooner. Anyway, 'night!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
@kkl

He was accepted on December 26 if I'm not mistaken...

--------------

Oh good God this took a lot of work.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Even drew his weapon at last :)

gutsvald_s_legacy_by_ulthranetheblack-d718ef7.jpg

I'll come up with a post tomorrow! I'm feeling under the weather today :( sucks.

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
@kkl

He was accepted on December 26 if I'm not mistaken...

--------------

Oh good God this took a lot of work.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Even drew his weapon at last :)

gutsvald_s_legacy_by_ulthranetheblack-d718ef7.jpg

I'll come up with a post tomorrow! I'm feeling under the weather today :( sucks.

Mainly cause I want to be consistent on this I am getting a raiden feeling

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
*bonks Light on the head* Yo, dummy, I got the post on Chaos up. Now quit stalking the Cat and plucking out her fur; that's MY job!

P.S. Hey Rena, can Vesper join in on the fray? Pretty please?

Last edited:

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
*bonks Light on the head* Yo, dummy, I got the post on Chaos up. Now quit stalking the Cat and plucking out her fur; that's MY job!

P.S. Hey Rena, can Vesper join in on the fray? Pretty please?

*hits Dream with the ten year bazooka mainly cause older dream is easier to deal with... somewhat* NEVER you realize that fray is happening in Rena's mental subconscious heart right their is no way for vesper to jump into the fight.

purgatory

Awards
I have every intention of joining but I've just got a few questions. I've read the OP countless times, but I'm a bit confused about the idea of making two of the same characters. I read it wasn't necessary but recommended, but what exactly does that mean? Are we merely co-signing one template equates to the OU and AU? So confused.

Another question, I've seen several templates spring up between the last time the opening post was edited. A bit unsure if the reserved positions have been filled between the additional templates that followed.

I guess I could save additional questions about Monte and the Totema for kkl at a later time while focusing on making and finishing my template. I'd actually like to make a male character.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
I think I can answer one of your questions, and it is that Ven and Van are taken, I just haven't posted as them nor put a template up for them...yet. The rest of your questions I can't answer. I'm sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes by saying something that wasn't mine to say.

On a similar note, I'm working on a post at the moment and I hope to have it up sometime over the weekend. Sorry about the delay. *passes around different snacks before running away to hide*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have every intention of joining but I've just got a few questions. I've read the OP countless times, but I'm a bit confused about the idea of making two of the same characters. I read it wasn't necessary but recommended, but what exactly does that mean? Are we merely co-signing one template equates to the OU and AU? So confused.

Another question, I've seen several templates spring up between the last time the opening post was edited. A bit unsure if the reserved positions have been filled between the additional templates that followed.

I guess I could save additional questions about Monte and the Totema for kkl at a later time while focusing on making and finishing my template. I'd actually like to make a male character.
Welcome to ze party, Purgatory! :D I'll try my best to explain everything, but if you need me to explain a bit more, just let me know! ;w;

The idea of two characters was more prevailant before the RP started, but now that it started, I realize that it's really not super necessary. It's cool for characters that have already been in the story, but it seems confusing otherwise. If you'd like to only play one character, I suggest placing them in the alternate reality. All of the characters will be in the alternate reality at some point, so it would make things easier in the long run to introduce a new character in the AU world. There's a lot of new characters in Twilight Town that have no original universe counterparts, so that might be a good place to start! :D

Skitty said that she still has Ventus and Vanitas and I think, besides Sora (who we're saving for someone, in case they come back to the forums; he will be available soon if they don't come back), that those are the only canon characters that are reserved. You can play whomever you like besides that!

Hope that helps! Let me know if I can help you with anything else. :)

._. *steps away into the TARDIS and zooms off*
;A; wolfe no come back don't leave us here with him *follows*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back