• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF REALITY [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yea, and now you get to suffer more cruelty. My comp as decided to deny me certain necessary keys, specifically "h", "v" and "c", so it makes it nearly IMPOSSIBLE wen auto correct doesn't catch on. So yea, I'm off except for my pone for a few days. Sorry! D:

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
*hesitantly slides in* um. *twiddles thumbs* expect my post soon, though i dunno how active i'll be in this rp after i post again but yeah dat's it *flees!*

This rp series has always moved at a snails pace so I am sure I speak for everyone when I say with a smile that's no problem Rena x3 just post when you can.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
*pops in* On the other hand, my keyboard decided to give me my letters back, so I should be able to do a post tomorrow after my last final is over with. Bye! *pops out again*
Good luck on your finals! :D

Oh and, speaking of posting... ahem. I have a couple of scripts, three drawings, and a video to finish by the 19th (why did i do this to myself whyyyy /sob), so if I have time between now and then, I'll post. If not, expect a post afterwards~ ;0; I'm sorries for the delay!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

Oh and, speaking of posting... ahem. I have a couple of scripts, three drawings, and a video to finish by the 19th (why did i do this to myself whyyyy /sob), so if I have time between now and then, I'll post. If not, expect a post afterwards~ ;0; I'm sorries for the delay!

*Has 3 pending DA commissions and a fanfic to the pile.* Yep, I think I feel ya Rena.

Alt: *brings in Yuki's character sheet 2 WIP* You forgot this one boss man.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Thanks, though this one is the one I'm least worried about. And the Odyssey is finished. FINALLY! *slumps over dead* Time for a quick shower to revitalize, and then I'm going over my notes again real quick before running through the map of the Nine realms again. *glances around before sighing heavily* Where's the hunky Hemsworth as Thor when you need him? I'd be able to remember it easily then!

*holds out various energy boosters to help Rena through the weekend* I feel you there, girl. My finals would have gone a whole lot easier if I'd just gotten my ass in gear and hauled it a hell of a lot sooner.

*is totally ignoring Light since he's always such a naughty puppy*

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Mhm, mhm... *tries to fall asleep on her face* Woah! Yeah, a little lazy sleepiness going on over here too cause of getting out of classes and recovering from the brain drain. *sneaks out again before someone can say anything about a certain something involving today*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back