• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
--------------------------------------------------------

Really nice post Dream. ^__^ Illyx's part was very well written, especially the moment of the attack. I've already someone in mind who's probably going to go and immediately find her now, before anyone else on the ship. ^^

Eriu: *happily flies around the room like a shot* Weee!! Someone new!! Best...Wakeup day...Ever!!

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
----------------------------------------

Hehe, I've almost got a post done, but I was wondering sephiroth, would it be okay if I had Cecilia modifying the file on the Lost?

Sure go ahead. ^^ Eriu would probably start editing the file on the Lost the moment after she was excited to see Cecilia. So if you wanted to, you could use Eriu for that part and have something happen like Cecilia asking her what to edit.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Thanks, Seph, I'm glad you liked it.

And okay, the part I'd been working on for Terra didn't turn out any where NEAR as long as I thought it was going to, so I edited him in. And with that, I am officially caught up on the RP, so do your worst, gang! X3

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Thanks, Seph, I'm glad you liked it.

And okay, the part I'd been working on for Terra didn't turn out any where NEAR as long as I thought it was going to, so I edited him in. And with that, I am officially caught up on the RP, so do your worst, gang! X3

*initiating evil evil plan* As you wish my queen X3

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------------

Here's something I just decided to write up today. Was a bit bored so I wanted to add a piece concerning not just the three A.I sisters that have appeared, but those I've already had appear partially and who in the future will make an appearance. ^^

Edit: Added a new part called Personality Module thanks to KKL, thanks again. ^--^ If anyone has any suggestions about what they'd like to see added to better flesh out these characters at this point in the rp, go right ahead. ^^

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh hai this is random lol

I should've stuck with this back in June, but oh well~ But, this time, I actually mean it. I am leaving the RP for real this time. I will still keep an eye on it and accept templates and what not, but, seeing as the RP hasn't been very active in a long time, I don't expect much. (If there's a long period of time with no activity, I may close the thread) But, while I'll still be running the show behind-the-scenes, Rena, Aoi, and Aex are no longer apart of this story.

I said my farewell before, but I'll say it again: thank you so freakin' much for sticking with these roleplays. I know it's a little story on some random forum on the internet, but it means so freakin' much to me that everyone has stuck with it for this long. I'm very happy and proud that a little random idea spawned such a huge story and inspired a lot of characters and everything. (Without these RPs, Overbit Chaos wouldn't exist and neither would Rena, Aoi, and Aex in their current forms; and Aex wouldn't even be around at all lulz. So I'm ridiculously happy about that ;w;) And, aside from that, I wouldn't have made all of the amazing friends I've met if it wasn't for this RP, so I'm extremely thankful for that, too. You guys are freakin' awesome, thank youuuuu ;0;

Thank you so much for sticking with this for so long! Maybe we can do a RP like this again in the future ;w;

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
TWT wow this has made my day, and made me sad at the same time. I apologize for not being able to post in such a long time TWT military life has really dragged me away from this great site. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of this with all of you especially you Rena for your imagination to create all of this TWT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back