• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TRACES OF CHAOS [sign-up/ooc thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdomkeylight

KKL & Don't You Forget It
Awards
Unfortunately this rp series is well known for its dry days XD. We are simply waiting for a simple Kitty to post to get the blood flow going again and then the rp should be sparked enough to be in a joining situation.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Hmm... Should I join and interrupt everything? Even if I do join I don't how I would go about it... Maybe a villainous character, even though they aren't my style. If I do a heroic character then it might be a loner... So I really don't want to do that. I think I'm going to go with someone with a double agenda. One who aids the light towards their goal so that he may secretly progress the agenda of the dark... If anyone has any plans that mimic that agenda and need an agent I'm all for it! PM me and let me know whats going on!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hmm... Should I join and interrupt everything? Even if I do join I don't how I would go about it... Maybe a villainous character, even though they aren't my style. If I do a heroic character then it might be a loner... So I really don't want to do that. I think I'm going to go with someone with a double agenda. One who aids the light towards their goal so that he may secretly progress the agenda of the dark... If anyone has any plans that mimic that agenda and need an agent I'm all for it! PM me and let me know whats going on!
Hey! :D Sure, you can join! I don't think it'll interrupt anything, but I'm honestly not sure lmao. Right now, two of the characters died and came back as ghosts, so we're trying to bring them back to life (well, one character 'cause the other character is a mEANIE AND LEFT THE RP *flips table* JERK I CAME BACK 'CAUSE OF YOU >:T), but there's some other stuff going on too annnnnnnd stuff yeah lmao. sorry it's kinda early i dunno what else to put and that sounds horrible i'm sorry lmao

If you'd like to join, go for it, but, like KKL said, this is definitely a slow RP. If you join, don't expect to jump in just yet, since we're patiently (*glares at KKL* >.>) waiting to move forward.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Actually, weren't you already in here way back, SwagStar? I seem to remember you having a character crash his ship into Memory's Skyscraper...

And I am SO sorry about how late I've been with getting replies up. I swear, I haven't ditched you guys, I've just gotten totally behind with other crap. Gonna see about rereading some stuff so I know where I'm at, then I'm gonna work on a post to see if I can hopefully get back into the swing of things. Anyway, class is about to start, so I gotta go. Later, peeps!

SwagStarIV

Awards
YEEEEESSSSSS! I thought I did to! But I couldn't remember whether or not this was that RP. I couldn't find the one that I joined so, I just decided fuck it! I'm gonna make a new character, BUT I would love to just recover the old one. I think I had 2 characters

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
Ill try to post to Reality tonight if Castex is willing to talk to me. >> *watches him enjoying some tea and some damn book in Galician*

SwagStarIV

Awards
Well, You have a Orange hair kid stuck within the confines of one of their buildings. He is damaged and currently needs a tune up. I think I will commence that now. Only issue is he kinda has a grudge on Pacifica... I just don't see her on the Character board. So... Prepare yourself to be raided by an enraged cyborg soldier of determination.

SwagStarIV

Awards
So now I have posted! Next stop... Castle that Never Was! hmmm... Anyone care to clue me in on the where abouts of the Organization haha This will be fun.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Not quite sure. Various members of the new order are all over the worlds, and a few members of the old are poking around TWTNW at the moment. *glances at Isa and Ienzo*

And I'm caught up on reading and what's going on, so expect a post sometime before the week's out. Maybe even Friday? Again, sorry for the super mega craptastic delay, and if I ever do another months long ditch on you guys again, you have standing permission to perform a mass massacre on my characters. Now, I just need access to my laptop...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So now I have posted! Next stop... Castle that Never Was! hmmm... Anyone care to clue me in on the where abouts of the Organization haha This will be fun.
.......uh. i don't remember the exact whereabouts (omg it's been a while sorry XD;;), but i think they broke up :T ahh i'm sorry that i'm not much help xD;;

*tilts head to the side, totally confused*

EDIT: Six part post coming up, guys. One peep down, and five more to go. *disappears for a bit*
GOODNESS SAKE DREAM ;A; Take your time, there's no rush!! (and forget what kkl says, there is seriously no rush lmao)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
It's actually not that bad. Surprisingly enough, the post seems to be coming together pretty well, and it hopefully shouldn't be too crazy long. It's not Light that's being pushy; it's Isa, Rae, and the the rest because they've been getting ignored for... *eyes bug out* five months? Someone, shoot me for criminal negligence! XD

Kingdomkeylight

Awards
.......uh. i don't remember the exact whereabouts (omg it's been a while sorry XD;;), but i think they broke up :T ahh i'm sorry that i'm not much help xD;;

GOODNESS SAKE DREAM ;A; Take your time, there's no rush!! (and forget what kkl says, there is seriously no rush lmao)

>> *glares at Takushi Rena* you never responded to my question a month ago.

SwagStarIV

Awards
Ok so final question. Can I break the castle and make it fall into oblivion? I really want to do that for some reason... <.<

P.S: As much as O see this not happening I was 100% serious hahaha

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, post is up. Again, sorry for how long it's been, and sorry if the post seems a little nonsensical at times. It'll get better as I get back into the story and what I'd been writing before. 'Night peeps! *ducks off*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back