• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

to all the girls out there

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness of White

Wow it's been a long time
Website
lighthearts.proboards104.com
It all depends on the uniform, and what you see as the "average" guy. As far as it is for me, dark colors look the best on guys. Sadly, the only way guys seem to want to wear their jeans anymore is around their knees. I hate it. I'd say uniform just because of that, but it has to be dark.

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
It really depends, hell, I'd give up a hot guy in uniform for an equally hot guy in a anime cosplay

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Depnds on the guy in the uniform. The guy is what makes the uniform look good, not the uniform making the guy look good

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
∞;4151192 said:
I can't say this from experience nor from gender, but it's obviously not just the uniform itself. It's the discipline, maturity and chivalry that tends to come with it. That is, speaking of uniform in a military or emergency services sense.

well yeah but dress can affect a man's perception by a female.

When my choir got tuxes for the first time. There was definitely more attention payed to us. Formal dress of a military uniform can be an attractive thing to many people.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
∞;4151192 said:
it's obviously not just the uniform itself. It's the discipline, maturity and chivalry that tends to come with it.

∞;4151192 said:
it's obviously not just the uniform itself. It's the discipline, maturity and chivalry that tends to come with it.

∞;4151192 said:

∞;4151192 said:

∞;4151192 said:

∞;4151192 said:

∞;4151192 said:

I really don't care for uniforms. It is just clothes. It doesn't tell me what the guy is like, only his profession. I could care less.

What's she's trying to say is, they better not have premature ejaculation problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back