• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Knights.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Van

Re: Three Knights. One of them possibly Sora?

I didn't really get the impression that she has a hard time moving. the other girl is not much bigger and moves fine. also as we all know age has no baring on strength. so being young would not really mean that she is weaker then the others.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I didn't really get the impression that she has a hard time moving. the other girl is not much bigger and moves fine. also as we all know age has no baring on strength. so being young would not really mean that she is weaker then the others.

Well actually the definate female Knight is also quite larger than this short Knight. Here is a link:

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/1874/untitledai4.png

Maybe he had some problem moving, with him being like he is.. Or maybe, the Knight just switches because it is the way the Knight walks. Anyway I use to think this Knight was a female, now I think it is a male.

Van

Well the one girl is bigger but I still don't see her moving any different then the others.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Well this won't be settled anytime soon. I think it is a male, Most think it is a female. We'll just call it and it for now. Or just Short Knight(SK).

Van

yeah your right its not really important right now ifs its a male or female.but i was looking ant some of the pics an the helmet of the SK looks a lot more the the guy in the pic then the TK to me. he even has the same white cape the SK has where the TK has a black cape. (well it looks white to me I could be wrong)

Last edited:

Chaser-Spy

Well we should all know from KH2 that almost anyone can now weild a keyblade, atleast as a weapon from the scene where Kairi fights along side Riku, just because the knights can weild keyblades doesn't mean they are significant characters and its no longer narrowed down, what if one of them was an FF character ( Which has been ruled out, I know. ), i'm guessing there's gonna be alot more keyblade weilders in KH3 though in the sense of sideline characters, eg: Kairi=Namine and even though unlikely Donald and Goofy, does anyone remember the keyblade that Kairi uses aswell? Or atleast the keychain on it?

Notes: These are just my own ideas not more info but Nomura does have the idea for who the knights will be, he's not gonna tell any of the team who though just yet, i'd seriously like to meet that guy, so mysterious *Twilight Zone/Town music.* XD, god I need a life....

Chaser-Spy

Is that so?

I would like to see this "reliable source" of yours to back up your argument that Utada will not be returning.

Actually I can give you an email addy, i'm not gonna post it in the thread for obvious reasons, this will be under two conditions:

1.You understand fluent Japanese
2.You don't bug the hell out of them lol

Besides that i'd just like to point out that I didn't say she won't return, I said that she might not and that it sounds unlikely.

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards

wow, the keyblade knight looks alot like Roxas, or Maybe Sora? Maybe Both? ahh who knows? Past or Future the setting may be, still KH will be rockin' hard :thumbup: . can't wait for more info on this.

Van

the keyblade that kairi use had a rope like chain with a yellow star at the end. the blade was yellow/red (i think) and had flowers at the end.

Chaser-Spy

the keyblade that kairi use had a rope like chain with a yellow star at the end. the blade was yellow/red (i think) and had flowers at the end.
Thanks, i'm going to try and get a decent picture of this, probrably going to be bad quality though, I think it may be very relivant to KH3.

Van

I don't really know if that keyblade will mean much. In that form anyway her keyblade looks to much like a altered blade to me like its not really in its true form. but thats just what I think.

Chaser-Spy

Okay everyone, I got some new info on KH3 so i'll let you in on the stuff I knew before, firstly and I expect most of you got this one but yes the knights are in-fact nobody, the hints are there, Nobody style ships in the background and of course the knight boss form at the end of KH2, secondly there is a PSP game in process due for release late 2007, thats all for now but you know i'll keep you posted, you guys stay interested and i'll keep digging.

Thanks!

RyuDragonKing

Thanks, i'm going to try and get a decent picture of this, probrably going to be bad quality though, I think it may be very relivant to KH3.

You mean Kairi's Flower Keyblade? It's on my avie ^_^

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year

Have you ever come to think of it at the end of kh2 (the secert ending) that one of the knights could be an older version of sora? I think so because in the ending there where three key blades. Ones was sora, the other one was rikus and the last one was mickeys. and also the picture that they show us http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/famitsu506omg.jpg looks like sora in a way. Thats why I thought that it was sora, just in older version.
image.php

Aleady tried that theory. But it's a good guess. It might be somebody who just looks like Sora.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards

Okay everyone, I got some new info on KH3 so i'll let you in on the stuff I knew before, firstly and I expect most of you got this one but yes the knights are in-fact nobody, the hints are there, Nobody style ships in the background and of course the knight boss form at the end of KH2, secondly there is a PSP game in process due for release late 2007, thats all for now but you know i'll keep you posted, you guys stay interested and i'll keep digging.

Thanks!

Quick thing. . .

1) Your KH3 Info. WTF are you even saying? They're nobodies for some reason that you're guessing?
2) When did Noruma confirm a PSP Game?

KTHX.

Chaser-Spy

Quick thing. . .

1) Your KH3 Info. WTF are you even saying? They're nobodies for some reason that you're guessing?
2) When did Noruma confirm a PSP Game?

KTHX.
How come whenever I give out new info I get replies like this? I'm not asking anyone to believe it, so accept it or don't and come back when the game comes out, but if you have nothing nice to say then dun post, its a waste, none of this is public released info, it actually
comes from a contact involved with the projects, obviously I can't say exactly who otherwise not only would I be in crap but we wouldnt have any info at all, but I will give out an email account to those that want to contact that person, anyways, yeah, don't post if its wastefull.

KTHNXBAI

[√]Genuflect

if ever a psp game comes out.....cant play it.....dont have one....!!!

Red Echidna0

How come whenever I give out new info I get replies like this? I'm not asking anyone to believe it,
You're right you aren't, and you're not giving any reason to believe it either, maybe that's why when you provide "new info" you get proofs of disbelief, based on no structure or proof, reason.
none of this is public released info, it actually comes from a contact involved with the projects, obviously I can't say exactly who otherwise not only would I be in crap but we wouldnt have any info at all
In other words this is not confirmed by Nomura or anyone of concern involving the KH3 game. and "we wouldn't have any info at all" you haven't provided any concerning this :D

Back to the thread,
I think there are 2 males, one short and 1 female. Examine the structure a bit more or try doing some stills or something and you might get some more clues on that :D

Chaser-Spy

I'm actually thinking about reporting posts now, not for abusive-ness but for stupidity, STHU!!!! You may spend your free time bashing other peoples posts but some people are here to try and solve the mysteries of the game, they quite often appreciate my posts, oh and I stole your goth sig and edited it for myself on another site. POW! Sorry for that guys but these posts are just moronic, like I said, I will actually give out an email for my contact if you want.

keybladewars

k guys it is true he is just trying to help, its not like hes saying something stupid that makes no sence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back