• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Three Knights.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade22

Have you ever come to think of it at the end of kh2 (the secert ending) that one of the knights could be an older version of sora? I think so because in the ending there where three key blades. Ones was sora, the other one was rikus and the last one was mickeys. and also the picture that they show us http://www.kh-2.net/image.php?image=news/data/upimages/famitsu506omg.jpg looks like sora in a way. Thats why I thought that it was sora, just in older version.
image.php

Joe

Bronze Member
Re: Three Knights. One of them possibly Sora?

has no one learned?
god, its been confirmed their new characters
not FF
not KH
completely new

Chaser-Spy

Hey again guys, long time no see, yes its me, guy the confirmed Sephiroth's and Cloud's return while most people were arguing, but i'm not here to kick up dust, just give you more info, what i've found out about the next game in the series is that:

1. "YES", the 3 armoured characters are completely new.
2. "NO" it is not set in the past.
3. The story will have relation to the keyblade war but it will not be set at that time.
4. The so-called "Keyblade Master" has appeared before.
5. You will be playing as Sora.

Sorry to be so vague but thats all I got, you have no idea how hard I bust my balls getting this stuff, anyways i'll scoop more when I can but I doubt i'll get anything important for a good couple of months, i'm also doing requests now but there's no garantee, laterZ and remember kiddies: "When the light dims, sometimes the darkness will save you."

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

You're full of crap. None of that is true. That's arguing against even what Nomura HIMSELF stated. Since the video IS in the past. And NO, the Knights are NOT Sora, or ANYONE we've known of.

And we've NEVER seen a keyblade Master. Basically Spy is full of bull. Nomura HIMSELF stated the Knighst are ALL NEW characters we have never seen before.

Chaser-Spy

You're full of crap. None of that is true. That's arguing against even what Nomura HIMSELF stated. Since the video IS in the past. And NO, the Knights are NOT Sora, or ANYONE we've known of.

And we've NEVER seen a keyblade Master. Basically Spy is full of bull. Nomura HIMSELF stated the Knighst are ALL NEW characters we have never seen before.

Dear god, not again, go back, read what I said, grow an I.Q. level. The video is in the past, yes but the game will not be set then, I never said the knights were Sora, you have seen the Keyblade master FACT and yes they are new characters, that had to be the most stupid reply to a post that i've ever read, please people, i'm not here to argue with you and i'm not asking you to believe me, but if your gonna reply, make sure you actually read the post. u.u

Save me...

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Actually the guy with the cracked helmet is actually the tallest Knight, the one that picks up the Kingdom Key. If you look at the helmet and watch the secret ending, you can tell it is the first knight that comes onto the screen. He does look like Sora, but going by what Nomura said, you can tell that it is not him. It is most likely Sora's anncestor, since Nomura did say that they had connections, that is probably Sora's connection to that Knight. I don't think the Knights are just tied by the Keyblade, something makes me think that it is deeper than that.

Chaser Spy, in away I do agree with you. I've always pictured that the Secret Ending took place in the past, and was only a video, while the main story picks up with Sora, since you can't have Kingdom Hearts without Sora being the main character. It just would not be the same. Nomura said something like that.lol

Chaser-Spy

Meh, thought most people would of figured that one out lol but anyways if you want my opinion, I think the Nobodies will play a large part still, i'm thinking a link to the three knights, but thats just my guess.

P.S. Oh yeah, this is important to me but I don't know if this is important to you but Hikaru Utada might not be doing the next theme song which in my opinion will suck, apparently they are thinking of going for a more famous singer or band, something american or european, Hikaru's songs set the theme for the games with me, eg: Hikai - Weird, twisted, mirrored words like the Nobodies.

P.P.S.S. Seems to me that people are focusing on the keyblades that the knights pick up, they should be focusing more on the keyblades the knights already have. ( Hence they aren't in shot much, Nomura isn't gonna give the game away that easy. )

Last edited:

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

There are no FACTS you play as Sora, there are no FACTS Utada will not be returning. You have no evidence, you have nothing. You're full of crap. You gotta theory, that's ALL. The only fact you have is that the Knights are ALL NEW characters, which you got from Nomura.

And pay attention kiddo, my entire response was not aimed at you. You can't keep up don't post.Besides the fact that all you have to say is clearly crap.

Chaser-Spy

There are no FACTS you play as Sora, there are no FACTS Utada will not be returning. You have no evidence, you have nothing. You're full of crap. You gotta theory, that's ALL. The only fact you have is that the Knights are ALL NEW characters, which you got from Nomura.

And pay attention kiddo, my entire response was not aimed at you. You can't keep up don't post.Besides the fact that all you have to say is clearly crap.
Keep up? Stop replying with offensive comments comments or i'll be talking with some admins Kid, read what I said, Utada MAY not be returning to do the next theme song, do I in someway offend you and if so why? I've already told you, its your choice to believe or not and in your perticular case, I don't care, the things I tell the users of this forum come from a very reliable source, infact the same source that gave the information about the KH2 rumors.

Seems to me like your just trying to make argument...

Chaser-Spy

if you guys say negtive things then why in the HELL WOULD YOU WAIST TIME? IF YOU DONT HAVE NICE THINGS TO SAY THEN DAMN IT DONT SAT ANYTHING AT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

You my friend have intelligence, but its okay, i'll be making a seperate topic for my information soon like I did with KH2, thanks for listening though you guys and remember, they could change everything i've said, the knights might not even be in it, come on... Its four years away, lets not kid ourselves, the story isn't even full finished lol

trinitysora

actually
the one with cracked helm has brown hair blues like sora
he picks up the kingdom key
it could be possibly him

SH_Brat

Who said that Sora wasn't the reincarnation of this guy. You never know, but I seriously doubt it's Sora. I, also, seriously doubt that he will even be in this game, but then again if this Mystery Knight Unknown is Sora in a prevous life, then there you go.

AxelRoxas

My theory: It's a Decendent of Sora's.

Like, Grand-grand-grand-child or something.

I've heard somewhere (Theory too!!) That the abilitie to wear the keyblade is passed down through the family or something =P

SH_Brat

I've heard somewhere (Theory too!!) That the abilitie to wear the keyblade is passed down through the family or something =P

One thing wrong with that, is the fact Nomura said this game was in the past. I don't think it has anything to do with family, but hey I'm open to new theories. I figured since the Keyblade chooses it's own master that it chose a bearer with a strong heart. No matter if he was related to the old keyblade bearer or not.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

One thing wrong with that, is the fact Nomura said this game was in the past. I don't think it has anything to do with family, but hey I'm open to new theories. I figured since the Keyblade chooses it's own master that it chose a bearer with a strong heart. No matter if he was related to the old keyblade bearer or not.

Actually he never even said that. He said that the whole Secret Ending episode was in the past. But does not mean that the whole story has to take place in the past? Well we can always think on it. Yeah the Keyblade can choose someone else who has a stronger heart. But maybe having a strong heart, runs in the family, or it could of just happened by chance that their anncestors became Keyblade wielders. Just a thougt.

nomura interview said:
Q. Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
A. I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

So this means that the 3 Knights do have connections to the main characters of Kingdom Hearts. We don't know if it is just by the Keyblade, or is it some kinda family thing. But personaliy I think it is both.

Micky can be excluded from the family ties, I'm sure none of those Knights share any connections between him, besides the Keyblade. So maybe that female Knight is there to represent Kairi, like the Knight who picked up the Kingdom Key is ment to represent Sora, as the short Knight is ment to represent a younger Riku in the past. Just a thought, but I have come to belive that the 3 Knights are the great anncestors of our main Kingdom Hearts cast.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Keep up? Stop replying with offensive comments comments or i'll be talking with some admins Kid, read what I said, Utada MAY not be returning to do the next theme song, do I in someway offend you and if so why? I've already told you, its your choice to believe or not and in your perticular case, I don't care, the things I tell the users of this forum come from a very reliable source, infact the same source that gave the information about the KH2 rumors.

Seems to me like your just trying to make argument...

Is that so?

I would like to see this "reliable source" of yours to back up your argument that Utada will not be returning.

actually
the one with cracked helm has brown hair blues like sora
he picks up the kingdom key
it could be possibly him

OBJECTION!!

If, the scene took place in the past, how would his decendent come into being. I think you mean ancestor. If that is your theory.

Van

hey all long time no see lol I have not posted in like 4 months lol =P

I like the idea of the ancestors. but just because the one looks like sora does not mean its his ancestor. you have to remember that riku was the true wielder of the kingdom blade but lost himself to darkness so it picked sora. also to me it looks like the one piking up "way to dawn" is a girl. ancestors do not have to be the same sex as their descendent's.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

hey all long time no see lol I have not posted in like 4 months lol =P

I like the idea of the ancestors. but just because the one looks like sora does not mean its his ancestor. you have to remember that riku was the true wielder of the kingdom blade but lost himself to darkness so it picked sora. also to me it looks like the one piking up "way to dawn" is a girl. ancestors do not have to be the same sex as their descendent's.

Yeah that is true, but the best way to explain it, is to have them all be the same sex in my opinion. The Keyblade thing really does not have to do with anything. Sora had a strong heart, but Riku's was stronger at the time, but as you said it picked Sora because of other reasons. I'd say it is by chance that his ancestor became the Kingdom Key's wielder.

edit: Besides I always thought that when the horn goes up on a helmet, that means that they are male, if they lay back, they are female. Well that is what I think.

Van

I don't think the horn thing really means anything. I always took it as a way to tell them apart when you see just head shots lol but thats just me :p

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I don't think the horn thing really means anything. I always took it as a way to tell them apart when you see just head shots lol but thats just me :p

Well the shorter Knight seemed to have a harder time moving I guess. He switches like a female, but it is probably his heavy armor. The tall Knight does not switch because he is a stronger male, and is more adapted to his heavy armor. Maybe the short Knight his younger than the others, we probably won't know anything for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back