• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Oh my... (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I got you back!!!!!)
Ooh, you didn't have to give me credit. That's jsut a line... and I can't even remember who said it...
oh, yea Maleficent!
Anyway, I think it was very well written. It didn't leave me speachless, cause I guess I guessed it (hehehehehe)

but thanks anyway... I'm surprised I didn't see the word "demonic" in there, lol

Golden_x_Heart

Thanks for all of your compliments everyone!
I'm grounded for backtalking <.< >.> so I won't be able to get the new chappy up...
It'll be up as soon as I'm allowed back on the computer!
I'm cheating right now and I don't wanna get caught, so I have to go.
Sorry! :(
<3

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
haha.... Over the 14 years of my life, It tooked me about 13 years to figure out that back talking is a bad thing that can get you deprived from something.... so I just bow my head and say yes sir/mom.... gets your parents to think you're responsible for your acts.. but in your mind you can diss them off as much as you like.... Thanks god no one else than you can know what goes on in your head......

Ultimate oblivion

Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
Hi goldie im new and just finished reading your fan fic it was INCREDIBLE!!! you have such an attention for detail & ur a good writer as well! i look forward to ur next chapter! it's SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOL IT SHOULD BE AN ANIME! YYYYEEEEEEAAAHHHH

maybye you could make a sript or screenplay and send it to.... (oh crap what a good anime producing studio?) i dunno...

GO GOLDIE GO! GO GOLIDE GO! GO GOLDIE GO!

*to anyone who knows a writer, never underestimate the power of your encourgement*
-Matthew Reily author of the "SCARECROW" series

Anyways good luck!!!!!!!!!

Hikari44

Goldie - first of all, HI!! lol

I went to the link on Rufus_shinra's sig expecting just another Kh fanfic w/ sora and kairi mushiness - nothing new, but nice to read nonethless. Little did I know I was about to embark on a long and EXTREMELTY intriguing fanfiction journey! Seriously...this is some of the best fanfiction I've ever read, and I've read my fair share believe me. You are an incredibly engaging writer and I am sooooo excited for your next chapter!!

Keep up the good work - we all love it!!

Golden_x_Heart

dark-diciple said:
haha.... Over the 14 years of my life, It tooked me about 13 years to figure out that back talking is a bad thing that can get you deprived from something.... so I just bow my head and say yes sir/mom.... gets your parents to think you're responsible for your acts.. but in your mind you can diss them off as much as you like.... Thanks god no one else than you can know what goes on in your head......
Yes, I've learned that now, lol.
And I completely agree with the 'Thank god no one else than you can know what goes on in your head' part too.
If they did...well, lets just leave it at that =D
Anyways, those were the most BORING four days of my life - seriously, I go out every Saturday, and I was going CRAZY when my parents wouldn't let me out.
Grr...
So, I have the chappy down on paper since I had nothing else to do, but it probably won't be up until tonight.
I feel really bad for not being here, so I'm gunna try really really hard to get the next two chappies up today.
Well, I've got to go if I wanna get them done.
Check back soooon!
<3

PS - Welcome to the fic Ultimate Oblivion and Hikari44! I'm uberly glad that you all like it so far! I try really hard, and I'm glad it shows! =D

Noezel7

ah man i feel so terible. i haven't posted in so long!! anyway, this fan fic keeps getting better and better. will kairi get a chance to speak to sora? what is going to happen to roxas? i love how you keep me guessing. oh!! i'm getting "married" to Kaptin Kool and i have a new chappy in my fan fic! keep the chappies comming!!:D

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Golden_x_Heart said:
Yes, I've learned that now, lol.
And I completely agree with the 'Thank god no one else than you can know what goes on in your head' part too.
If they did...well, lets just leave it at that =D
Anyways, those were the most BORING four days of my life - seriously, I go out every Saturday, and I was going CRAZY when my parents wouldn't let me out.
Grr...
So, I have the chappy down on paper since I had nothing else to do, but it probably won't be up until tonight.
I feel really bad for not being here, so I'm gunna try really really hard to get the next two chappies up today.
Well, I've got to go if I wanna get them done.
Check back soooon!
<3

PS - Welcome to the fic Ultimate Oblivion and Hikari44! I'm uberly glad that you all like it so far! I try really hard, and I'm glad it shows! =D

As long as you keep it up...... but i'm surprisingly not gonna tell you to linger any longer on it.... I WANT TO READ.....( god i never thought I'll ever say that... makes you kindda feel special then.......Great fan fic.....)

Golden_x_Heart

YOUR MARRYING KK NOEZEL?!
:blink:
Wow, didn't see that one coming! I think it's cute though, lol =D
And I feel very special dark! (do you mind if I call you dark?)
Anyways, the first of two chappies is almost done, I'll post it soon!
<3

edit: and it's good to have you back Noezel!
I misseth you! :D

edit edit: And Noezel, if I'm keeping you guessing, I'm doing my job! ;)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
YAY! You're back!
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anyway, I am happy you're back, as you can see.

I also want to say congrats Noezel, even though I barely know you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back