• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
wow i really should have posted a while back since i did read chapter 1and 2 and never said anything but the story's pretty good . .and yes roxas ur a dumbass to leave ur guard down tsk tsk

Rael Ultima

That was a great chappie, goldie! The fight scene was pretty good, but yes, Roxas is an idiot. I would have never let the keyblades lay anywhere within axel's reach or let my guard down. so he deserved that, i guess,

Golden_x_Heart

Chapter 6: Emotions and Devotions

~*~*~*~*~*~​

I continued to scream until Roxas fell to his knees. I quickly fell to my knees as well, despite the pain that ran down my back as I did. I scooted over to position myself in front of him. I used one hand to lift his head up towards me while I moved the other behind his back to keep him from falling. “Roxas,” I said, my voice cracking and tears brimming my eyes. “Roxas, don’t leave me now! I don’t know what to do! Please, please, don‘t leave me now…” My voice trailed off with this thought embedded in my mind.

What can I do without him? Where do I go from here?

By this time, the tears were falling freely. Roxas merely looked up at me, his eyes watering slightly as well. He attempted to speak, but a trickle of blood took place of his words. This caused me to weep more, as I knew his end was coming soon.

Roxas looked at me one more time and managed a smile. He spoke so quietly that I almost didn‘t hear his last words. “I’ll only be gone for a little while…” With that, he gave me one last grin and gently forward, landing softly on my shoulder.

I'll only be gone for a little while...

I let my mind wonder with these mysterious words as I embraced Roxas' motionless body in a tight hug, muttering to myself. I sat there hugging him until I heard a ripping noise behind me. I turned slightly, trying to make sure I didn’t hurt my back more than it already was, and saw a slim, blonde figure emerge from a black portal behind me. Her hair was slicked behind her head with the exception of two long strands which extended up and back, similar to an ant’s antennae. She had a long black trench coat on as well, very similar to Axel’s. When she spoke I wanted to cover my ears, for her voice was like nails on a chalkboard. “Ohh, Axel! The Superior is gunna be pissed with you! He told you to capture Roxas, not kill him! And what did you let that shrimp do to you?! Goodness, you’ve gone soft!” She gave a simple and careless wave of her hand, a red glow secreting from her palm. It moved towards Axel and split in two, each piece going to one of the two wounds penetrated into Axel’s sides. Once they reached there destination, they entered the wound, causing Axel to stiffen up. In a matter of seconds, his wounds were completely healed.

Axel slowly raised himself to his feet. “Well, Larxene, I was pissed myself. Roxas has obviously grown…” Axel then walked over to where I was sitting, Roxas’ lifeless body still lying upon me. “We can always get him revived. I hear Luxord's magic is coming along well?”

“You…you can bring him back?” I said, voicing my thoughts aloud.

Larxene looked at me for a moment, but then turned back to Axel with her hand on her hip. When she spoke, I wasn’t sure if it was to me, him, or both of us. “Yeah, but I don’t know if he knows enough to bring someone back from the dead! I mean, that HAS to be really strong magic!”

Axel laughed. “Of course it is, but Luxord was always a quick learner, no matter how much of an ass he is at times…” He then bent down and attempted to remove Roxas from me. I held on though with a death-grip, not wanting to let go of the only friend I had right now.

Or had...

As I held on, I could feel the warmth of the blood that was leaking from his deadly wound, bleeding through my outfit and onto my skin. “No," I simply stated. "You won’t take him from me. I need him.” My voice had become monotone, for the shock was still in my system.

When I felt Axel stop tugging at the body, I was relieved. However, his harsh slap across my face brought me back to reality. I instantly loosened my grip from shock, allowing Axel to scoop him up from me. “Thanks!” he said mockingly, walking away from me. I brought my hand up to my cheek, which I was sure was quite pink by now. I tried to stand, but the pain in my back seemed to have grown, resulting in my inability to raise myself up.

“Should we take the girl, too?” Larxene asked. “I mean, if you wanna get away with this, we’ll have to erase some of her memories, right?”

Axel sighed. “I guess. Go ahead and take her. I’ll take Roxas to Luxord. You take Kairi to Castle Oblivion and speak to Namine. I’d leave her here, but she can’t die just yet. We still need her.”

Larxene nodded. “Okay, but I’m supposed to report back to the Superior - should I make up an excuse?”

Axel snickered. “You were always a good manipulator, Larxene. You’ll come up with something.” With that, Axel created a rip portal and stepped through it, disappearing in the darkness with Roxas over his shoulder.

It was then that Larxene walked over to me, an annoyed look on her face. “Well, what are you waiting for? Stand up already!” She stood there, tapping her foot impatiently.

“I…I can’t,” I responded quietly.

Larxene gave an irritated sigh. “And just why not?”

I looked up at her. “Before Axel attacked Roxas, he threw me at a wall and I hurt my back.”

She sighed again. “Fine, here.” She gave another careless hand wave, and the same red glow emerged from her hand. It came to me and slid down my back. It suddenly felt as if an extremely hot, sticky substance was trickling down my spine. I hunched my shoulders and stiffened up. The feeling vanished in a couple of seconds, and Larxene told me to stand up. I was shocked to find that as I stood, my back felt fine. She didn’t give me time to ponder, however. “Okay, your fine now. C'mon, we don’t have all day.” She summoned a rip portal with a swish of her hand and grabbed my wrist, pulling me in with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~​

When Larxene and I emerged, we were in a decent sized room, and everything was white. In the middle of the room was a long, white table, a matching vase and flower on it as a centerpiece. A sketchbook was lying on the table, along with different coloring utensils. There was a lone window, quite large, and pictures were taped upon the walls. I was shocked to see that Roxas and Sora were in one of these pictures. Larxene spoke a few words that I didn’t quite catch, and to my surprise, three chairs appeared and pulled themselves up to the table. “Namine!” she called loudly. Larxene then swaggered forward and sat herself in one of the chairs. She motioned for me to take a seat as well, and that I did. I walked to the farthest chair from her and slowly seated myself.

After I had taken my seat, I heard the shuffling of feet behind me. I turned myself around and saw another slim, blonde figure come out of a door south to us. This girl, who looked close to my age, had a kind look upon her face, unlike Larxene. She was clothed in a short, white dress with pale blue sandals, each shoe embellished with a pair of small flowers. “Yes?" the girl asked, entering the room. She looked at Larxene. "Do you need something?"

“Yeah.” Larxene rolled her eyes. “Ignorant sap…" Namine gracefully moved towards us, her slow, elegant strides reminding me that of a ballerina, each step equally as fluent as the last. She slowly seated herself between Larxene and myself. “Okay witch, here’s what you need to do. This girl needs to have some of her memories erased. So, that’s why were here.”

Namine sighed. “I really wish you wouldn’t call me a witch, Larxene."

“I can call you what I want,” Larxene snapped back sharply. “Now, back to the matter at hand. Kairi here has seen a little too much in the last few hours, so - ”

“Wait,” Namine said, sounding shocked. “This is Kairi? This is - ”

“Hush, Namine! A person’s mouth can be dangerous when used too much. With this in mind, I advise you to keep yours shut. Got it?”

Namine looked down at her feet, and responded with a nod.

“What about me?” I said, not thinking about what sort of answer I may get.

Larxene laughed. “Don’t you worry about that. Now, back to you, Namine. Take Kairi here back to the main Pod Room. Remove the current…capturee, if you will, and go ahead and put her in. Put the previous in the storing room for now - I’ll be back here shortly with Axel and Roxas. I guess we’ll go from there.” She stood.

Namine slowly followed suit. “Yes. I’ll take her now.” With that, she grabbed my wrist and started to lead me into the back of the room, heading towards where she had appeared at the beginning of this short meeting.

“Now Namine,” Larxene stated before we had turned the corner. Namine stopped and turned to look at the blonde. “Remember what I said before - your mouth and can be dangerous, and so can the words you speak. Make sure what you say from here on out is thought through.” Larxene then headed towards the door, but didn't leave without giving one last mischievous smile.

All was quiet once she left. After a few moments, Namine spoke. “Well, I guess we've never had a proper introduction. My name is Namine.” She extended a hand, which I accepted.

“Kairi,” I said. “But it seems as if you already know that?” I looked up at her slightly, attempting to try and read her expression.

She had bowed her head, making it hard to see her face. “Yes, but that will be explained later.”

I gave an aggravated sigh. “Nobody will tell me anything! All I know is that Sora is in trouble.” I looked up at her with pleading eyes. “Please, can’t you tell me anything?”

Namine looked up and I saw guilt in her eyes. “I…I really can’t. It wouldn’t be safe for either of us.” She gathered my hands in hers. “It’s alright though, it really is! Everything will be explained soon enough, I promise!”

I looked at her and saw another warm smile emerge across her delicate features. I couldn’t help but smile as well. Looking at her gave me this awkward feeling, as if I had met her before, like I knew her. It made me laugh. “You know, I don’t know why, but I have this odd feeling I’ve met you’ve somewhere before.”

Namine's grin stayed fixed. “Yes, that is odd.” She gripped my wrist and began pulling me again, and I allowed myself to be dragged along. It seemed weird to me, but that feeling I was having gave me get the impression that I could trust this girl. I followed my instincts.

After a minute or so of going through different rooms and areas, we reached an extremely large, white room. The only thing in this room was a lone, pod-like structure. Though I couldn't find the opening of the structure, I did find a chair and keypad. When we reached our destination, Namine stopped. She stood in front of the keypad and furrowed her brow, as if in deep thought. She turned then and faced me. “Listen Kairi, and listen well. What your about to see, don’t let it go to your head.”

I eyed her suspiciously. “What am I going to see?” I asked her, unsure if I wanted to know the answer. Namine took a deep breath and walked up the controls. I stayed where I was, not wanting to get in way. She reached for the keypad and typed in a combination. Namine backed away and took her place beside me again. I felt as if I couldn’t breath. Who or what was about to emerge from this contraption? My question was answered quickly. The pod door slowly fell down in different strips, like a flower in bloom, and a light smoke was released. As the smoke cleared, I saw a shadowed figure, and I squinted my eyes to try and get a better view. The person stayed where they were, and I was getting impatient and anxious. When I finally saw the figure I let out a small cry, and tears came to my eyes from the second time that day. I futilely reached forward towards the shape.

"Sora...?"

~*~*~*~*~*~

About the chappy name, I was in a RENT-y mood today.

<3​

Last edited:

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
AWESOME CHAPTER! :D

I absolutely loved it golden!! And I really love how you write. It's so descriptive and makes everything just flow.

I CANNOT wait for the next chapter! Gotta see what happens with Kairi and Sora now! woo! ^_^

Golden_x_Heart

True Serenity said:
AWESOME CHAPTER! :D

I absolutely loved it golden!! And I really love how you write. It's so descriptive and makes everything just flow.

I CANNOT wait for the next chapter! Gotta see what happens with Kairi and Sora now! woo! ^_^
Aww, thanks so much True!
:huggles all of her fans: You all make me feel so lurved!
I'll probably need a day or two to finish up the next update, but stay on the prowl! =D
<3

edit: Did I just say 'stay on the prowl?' :confused:

Golden_x_Heart

Hey guys, this chappy is semi-important, so I want to work on it some more...
What I'm trying to say is I can't get it up tonight.
It should be up tomorrow, but I can promise.
Plus, I have a buttload homework >.<
So0o0o, yesh.
:unwillingly slumps off to finish homework:
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back