• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_x_Heart

ALRIGHTY! I decided that I wanted to try and make my own fic, so here it is! :D
Please remember this is my first fic, so dont be too harsh...<.< >.>
Okay, a summary! Umm, this is the story about what became of Kairi after her dramatic parting with Sora at the end of Kingdom Hearts.
Also, this story is told in Kairi’s POV.
Okay, I’ll stop blabbering now, lol.

This is My Story: Memories Untold

Note: This chappy is kinda a prologue - it goes through the events of the ending of Kingdom Hearts.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

I stood uncomfortably on the sandy area which I was located. I examined my surroundings with my cerulean blue eyes, while my red, crimson hair lay over my eye. It was dark, and a light, hazy mist was enshrouding the place. I lightly shuffled backwards, as the land around me was slowly moving away…

“Kairi!”

My thought was instantly put on pause. I lifted up my head to find Sora running toward me.

“Sora!” I yelled back, walking up to him. Suddenly, the ground shifted uneasily, and I lost my balance. Sora leaned in and caught me by the arm, helping me regain my balance. However, he didn’t let go of my hand.

“Kairi,” he began again as the area of land around us started to move apart. “Remember what you said before? I’m always with you too. I’ll come back to you, I promise!”

Our separate sections of ground began growing more and more distant, and we were both on our toes, attempting to hold on as long as time would allow.

I stared deeply into his beautiful aqua eyes, cherishing them. I knew this could be the last time I saw them up close. I looked at him with both love and sadness in my expression. I longed for his embrace, for him to hold me in his arms. I knew this wasn’t going to happen, and that thought alone made me ache inside.

“I know you will!” I yelled out, right before we lost our grip on each other. Our separate platforms of ground wandered apart. I made a futile attempt to reach him again, and saw that he did the same. I stepped as far forward as I could, hoping to keep Sora in sight as long as possible. I needed to savor this moment, and remember his last words to me. I began to realize how much I loved the little things about him - his cocky laugh and smile, the way his hair moved with the wind, even his big yellow shoes.

I stood there, watching him move further and further away. I didn’t even notice that there was more sand gathering around me. As I reluctantly watched him go, I suddenly felt empty inside. I held my hands together and briefly closed my eyes.

Then, a small light gently floated down from the sky. It landed in my cupped hands, and I looked up. To my utter surprise, I saw hundreds - no, thousands - of these beautiful, magical lights. I looked around in amazement, holding out my hands.

Suddenly, there was a bright, colorful light. What I saw next shocked me. Destiny Islands was appearing before my very eyes. I looked around as more and more of the island was recreated. Everything was raising up from the ground and returning to its original state, as if nothing had ever happened. Even the ocean managed to crawl its way back up towards the shore.

I looked out at the ocean and caught my last glimpse of Sora before he was consumed by a beautiful blue light. I saw him calling out to me, but I couldn’t hear a word. I desperately wanted to call back, but I knew that he would only hear me as much as I could him - meaning not at all. I stood there and lowered my head, but then looked up again to find wonderful lights raising up from the blue illumination. They each individually reached a spot in the sky, and I saw that these were the stars that had been missing from the sky for so long. I watched with a slight smile on my face, and I noticed that I began to unintentionally tear up a little.

The next day, the sun was back as well. With my hands behind my back, I slowly walked towards the entrance to the secret place, my purple skirt flowing in the wind. I walked inside. Once out into the open area, I put my hand lightly on the wall for a brief moment. I looked forward towards the door that’s always mysteriously been there. A light was soothingly shining through a crack in the ceiling in front of this door. I walked forward and saw the hole clearer. I looked at it for a moment before going ahead. I walked on with my hands behind my back again, examining all of the drawing that Sora and I made as a kid. I brushed my hand lovingly against the wall while walking on, giving everything a good look, taking in the memories. However, I stopped when I got to a certain pair of drawings. I bent down and looked up at them. They were the portraits that Sora and I drew of each other while little kids.

The thing that touched me most was the addition to the drawing that had never been there before - Sora was giving me a paupu fruit. I gently caressed the drawing with one hand, while using the other to stifle a small laugh. The tears just came, flowing silently down my face as I took in this moment, realizing what it meant. I picked up a small rock and drew myself feeding the fruit back to Sora…

Even though that is all in the past, the memories still haunt me - day and night, night and day. I see him everywhere, and I’m truly fighting hard. You may think you understand, but you have no idea. This is me - this is my story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

SOOO - whatcha think?
Leave comments please!
<3​

Last edited:

Oathkeeper33

Wow...I'm just...overwhelmed by the awesomeness of your chappy! You're such a great writer Goldie! I can't believe you didnt try this earlier! You're simply AMAZING! I wish I was this good!:D

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Yay! Goldy's good! But I'm gonna wait until you post the next chapter to really crticize because (no offense) That was just the ending of KH on paper... or screen

Golden_x_Heart

thanks for all of your reviews!
and BHKiller, like i said, its just like a prolouge, and i was just "refreshing your memory" if you will, lol
but i understand - the first chappy will be up within the hour, so keep checking in!
<3

Golden_x_Heart

hey! sorry to double post, but heres the next chappy!
sorry its so short, and dont worry, chappies to follow will be better than this one!

Chapter 1 - An Unseen Visitor

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

My crimson hair swayed in the warm summer’s breeze as I walked down the shore of Destiny Islands. It was close to 6 am, and the sun was just beginning to peak over the horizon of the ocean. I was barefoot - I liked the feeling of the sand between my toes.

Sora and I use to take walks like this together nearly every day…

This thought lingered in my head. For the first weeks after Sora’s disappearance, I would shake my head and try to rid thoughts of Sora when they came to me. Now I like them, and I savor each one. They reminded me of the wonderful times we use to share together, and make my love for him stronger.

Everything seemed to be put on pause then though, for I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my chest, causing me to fall to my knees and scream out in pain.

“Hmm, interesting…”

While the pain was nearly unbearable, I managed to look up. “Who’s there?” I choked out.

“Aww, you look so cute when your helpless…”

I clutched my chest and slowly stood up. I began to slowly spin in circles, attempting to pinpoint the voice. “Don’t be such a coward!” I said, more force in my voice now. “Show yourself!”

“Princess, you’re doing very good! I’m thoroughly impressed with your strength…” The voice gave a deep, taunting snicker and continued. “You will do quite well…”

I was sick of this…voice…thing. “What are you - ” I was cut off mid-sentence, for I then felt a pain so excruciating, I thought it would never seize. The last thing I remember falling to the ground, and seeing a cloaked figure emerging from a dark portal…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

once again, sorry its so short!!
i wanted to leave you guys with a thought…
<3​

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
YAY! You posted it! It's good! but did you change the ending? I thought it said she fell through a dark portal...

Noezel7

a very good start goldy!! i'm very glad you finally posted your own fan fic. keep up the quality and this fan fic could turn out to be one of the best ones on here:D

True Serenity

your forgotten memory
That was awesome golden! I really think this is gonna be a great story. And I love the way you write!

Can't wait for the next chapter! ^_^

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
GOLDIE!!!! ITS REALLY GOOD!! i wish i could write as good as u...this is why i dont try writing fanfics. :(. I CANT WAIT FO DA NXT ONE!!!!!
(caps becuase...yes, i am that exited)

Golden_x_Heart

thanks everyone! heres the next chappy!!

Chapter 2: The Truth Revealed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

When I awoke, I was in a bright, glass sunroom. The walls were made of different colored glass windows, and the ground was of grass. The area itself wasn’t that large, but the simplicity of the room gave it the illusion it was larger. It looked as if the sun was shining through every aspect of this beautiful place, creating a soft, nostalgic glow throughout the sunroom. The only thing I thought was odd was that there was only a small, marble bench in the room, and no door.

“How pretty …” I thought aloud to myself.

Suddenly, I heard a strange noise behind me. I turned to find myself staring at a cloaked figure who had emerged from a black, swirling portal. They had their head covered with a hood, shielding their face from me. I instantly assumed that this was the same person or thing that had cause me my pain earlier, and had taken me to this place. The individual took slow, cautious strides across the grassy floor.

I began to back away, but he spoke to me then.

“Wait!” the now obvious male called out in a hushed shout. “I won‘t hurt you, I promise!”

I paused, realizing now that this couldn't be the same person who had captured me. Their voices were too different. The person who captured me had an evil kind of voice. This guy, whoever it was, had a more relaxed voice. This still wasn’t enough to convince me that I could trust this person, though. “Who are you?” I asked with bravado, hoping to intimidate this possible predator a bit.

The figure looked around before answering, as if making sure there was no one else in the room. After his quick but thorough examination, he lowered his hood. To my surprise, the person who stood in front of me was very young. He looked about my age - around 15. He had spiked blonde hair which swayed to the right, and piercing azure blue eyes. I stood with my mouth partially open from shock, for he amazing reminded me of Sora.

“My name is Roxas,” he stated. “Look, I can’t explain much right now, but you have to come with me. I‘m gunna get you out of here.” He then looked at me with his head cocked to the side. “Are you alright? You look a little funny…”

I shook my head and snapped out of my phase. “Yeah, I’m alright. Now, what did you just say?”

He then shook his head too, but his shake was in aggravation. “Okay, you just need to come with me before it’s too late for all of us. Plus, he’ll be here to check in on you soon…”

“First of all, why is it going to be too late for everyone. Second of all, who’s ‘he’?” I asked Roxas. I stood and waited for an answer.

Roxas looked at me for a moment before answering. “Why it’s going to be too late for everyone I’ll have to answer later. As for who ‘he’ is, I mean Axel.” He took a deep breath and sighed. “I thought he was better than this, but I guess I was wrong…” He looked at the ground for a moment, and I thought I caught a glimpse of sorrow in his expression. He quickly looked up and cleared his throat. “Well, um, we need to get going.” Roxas turned and motioned with his hand for me to follow. However, I stayed where I was. Like I said, this guy didn’t have my complete trust yet, if any at all.

“Okay, who’s Axel? And why should I trust you? I don’t even know you!” I turned and sat on the lone marble bench and crossed my legs and arms. “Convince me to trust you, and I’ll go.” I simply sat there, waiting for Roxas to say something.

After a moment, he did. “Alright, I have a question for you now - why are you so annoying? And why do you ask so many questions?” I knew he had turned around, for I heard the shuffle in the grass. Even though I couldn’t see him, I knew he was looking at me, expecting an answer. When I didn’t give him one, he knew he had to answer my questions. “Axel is a member of the Organization 13, or XIII Organization. I’ll explain about them later, or are you going to waste even more time by having me explain them to you now?” I waved my hand in his direction, motioning him to go on. He gave a sigh and continued. “And you should trust me because your little lover boy Sora is in trouble, and we have to go help him.”

When Roxas said this, I felt as if I couldn’t breathe. It was silent for was seemed like an eternity, but I gathered some courage and managed to speak up. “Sora’s in trouble?” I choked out, hurt in my voice.

Roxas must of sensed or heard the pain in my voice. “Um, yeah. That’s why I need you. King Mickey gave me the mission of rescuing him, but I can’t do it without your help.” He took a breath. “That’s why Axel took you from your island - he wanted to prevent me from getting to you. And that pain you felt in your chest before he took you? That was Sora’s heart responding.”

I was in shock. “Sora’s heart is inside me? But how?”

Roxas shook his head, which he seemed to do a lot, along with sighing. “We really don’t have time to discuss this. The real question is do you trust me now?”

It was my turn to sigh, which I did. “Yeah, I do.” I stood up off of the bench and walked towards him with my head hanging low. I couldn’t get the thought that Sora may be hurt or in any other form of pain out of my head.

Roxas noticed I was upset, and tried to make me feel better. “Hey, cheer up!”

I looked up at him and saw he was smiling, which I had thought for a while wasn’t possible for him to do. His smile made him resemble Sora even more, which brought tears to my eyes. This caused him to somewhat panic. “Oh, I’m sorry! I was just trying to make you feel better!” He had a look on regret on his face, thinking he had done something wrong.

I smiled at him. “No, it’s not your fault. It’s just that you…look just like him…” My voice trailed off, but I kept my smile. I wiped my tears away with a brush of my hand. “Gosh, I need to learn not to be such a crybaby.”

As I spoke, Roxas simply stood there, staring at me with pity in his eyes. “Listen, I’m sorry I was so persistent, but I just didn’t know how else to act.” He shook his head. “Well, I’m sorry again if I made you cry, I was really just trying to cheer you up. Now, if you don’t mind, we should be going.”

Roxas gave a quick wave of his hand, and the same portal she had seen twice before appeared. “Just follow me in. You may feel a little ‘tugging’ while you in there, but don’t worry, it’ll go away once your out of the rip portal.” With that, he walked inside, disappearing into the darkness. I stood in place for a moment, hesitating. I eventually took a deep breath and stepped forward. I then closed my eyes, and slowly walked into the portal…

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

anything sound somewhat familiar? hehe... :D
anyways, i hope this longer chappy made up for the uber short one before this!
R&R please!
oh, and the room will be explained later, it has a purpose...<.< >.>
<3​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back