• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► This is My Story: Memories Untold

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Umm... sounds dull (no offense)
Unless it is well written, I probably will get bored of it

BTW- Did you ever notice how many guests look at the fan fic section?

Golden_x_Heart

I know it sounds dull, but there's more to it than it seems. I just don't wanna say to much yet.
<3

edit: And history was the wrong word to use. It's more what's going to happen in Pandorium and what it is. I suck at summaries, lol.

Golden_x_Heart

Thanks everyone!
:hugs kire back:
Unfortunately, I'm in a tornado warning, so I have to get off the computer.
The chappy will have to wait.
I'M REALLY SORRY EVERYONE!
Gosh, everything's beeen going perfect for me lately, hasn't it?
<3

Last edited:

Golden_x_Heart

Thanks again everyone!
Lucky for me, the tornado passed right below us. I've been in the yucky old basement this whole time, lol.
Well, I'm not going to be able to get a second chappy up tonight, but I hope this one holds you over! :D

Note: Slight goriness in this chappy...

Chapter 5: Back in Pandorium

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~​

I was still reaching and calling for Roxas when we entered the portal. As I stumbled through the pitch-black hole with Axel grasping my wrist firmly, I felt the awful pulling sensation again. I held in my scream, resulting in my stiffening up. After a few seconds, we emerged, and I found that I was back in the glass room I had been put in earlier. Pandum? Something along those lines...

Axel gave a wave of his hand, and a dark mist lingered around the room. After a clicking sound was heard, he turned and faced me. “Heh, back where we started now, aren’t we?” he said, a sickly smile playing across his features. “Incase you forgot, this is Pandorium…”

‘Close enough,’ I said to myself.

The red-haired man glided across the grassy floor over to one of the many colored glass panels. “Do you fear the darkness Kairi?”

“Darkness?”

Axel snickered “I guess since you’ll be here for a little,” he continued, “I’ll give you a general background of this…wonderful place…” He began walking towards me.

I eyed him momentarily and gave a slight glare. Cautiously, I walked back towards the marble bench located behind me and slowly seated myself. Once seated, I cleared my throat. “What do you want with me?” I said, my voice still cracking a little.

Instead of responding, Axel turned and walked away from me, starting to pace slightly. “I’ll answer that after my lecture.” He too cleared this throat and began. “You know of Hollow Bastion, correct?” I nodded my head. Axel snickered. “Of course you do, and I’m delighted to say that your are there at this very moment!" Looking at the red-head, I gave him a look, clearing stating my confusion. He sighed. "This is a hidden chamber underneath Hollow Bastion’s very core. Not many know of this chamber, and the majority of those who do, well, let’s just say they wouldn’t be able to tell you.” He gave a devilish wink. “The appearance of this room is merely a figment of your imagination. Everything you see isn’t really there. Pandorium morphs itself according to the condition of the person's heart and mind. The state of your heart and mind determine what you see. So, although the two of us are here together, we are viewing different things.” Axel swiftly turned about and faced me. “What do you see?”

I wasn’t sure if I should answer at first, but I decided to in the end. “I see…a beautiful room made of colorful glass panels. The sun shines brightly through each panel, giving the room a soft glow. There‘s also a very high ceiling.” I stopped for a moment and looked around. “The ground is of grass. Soft, plush grass. I’m sitting on a lone, marble bench, which is located in the center of the room. The air has a wonderful fragrance…” I stopped again and took a deep breath through my nose. “The scent is clean and fresh, the way the earth smells right after a light rain.” I smiled to myself and looked up at Axel, letting him know I was done.

Axel peered down at me, as if pondering what I had just said. He looked shocked for a moment, but the expression disappeared as quickly as it had come. “Sounds like a dream,“ he said sarcastically. “Light, color - your heart and mind are still pure.” He stared straight ahead, not appearing to be looking at anything in particular. “I had a chance at the light, at being pure, but I strayed from it. I chose a different path.” He turned and faced me, a sickly smile spreading across his features. “I chose the stronger path.”

At that moment, the sound of metal-upon-metal was heard above us. I looked up, trying to pinpoint where the sound was coming from, and I saw Axel do the same. “What a fool! He’s trying to break through my barrier lock! Ha!” Axel began to laugh. "Oh Roxas? Coming to plaaay?" He mocked, grasping his sides.

Roxas? I looked around frantically. "Roxas? Roxas!"

“Kairi! Are you in there? Are you okay?” I heard him respond.

“Roxas! I’m here! I - ” Axel covered my mouth with his hand and summoned one of his chakrams into his other. He held it up to my neck and told me to keep quiet, but he was too late. The snap of metal breaking was heard, and an electrical current swiveled around the rim of the room. The same dark mist that I had seen when Axel ‘locked’ the room was released, and Roxas emerged from black-purple portal, dashing towards Axel and I with two keyblades in hand. Axel threw me towards one of the glass panels, which I hit hardly. I slid down the wall and landed on the grass below me.

I looked up and saw that Axel now had both of his chakrams, and that he and Roxas were in battle stances. I sat wide-eyed from fear, shock, and the shooting pain in my back. Roxas kept his eyes fixed on Axel, but spoke to me. “Are you okay, Kairi?”

“Sort of,” I responded, rubbing my back.

Just then, Axel charged at Roxas. Roxas simply sidestepped, while Axel flew past. He quickly retaliated though by pushing off of the glass and flying towards Roxas. He hadn’t expected this, and Axel managed to deeply penetrate Roxas’ left arm. Roxas let out an exasperated gasp, and looked at his wound. He lifted his head and glared at Axel. Roxas charged at him with both keys extended to the side. As he approached, Axel jumped into the air, clinging to the ceiling (can you say SPIDERMAN?! :D). Roxas threw one of his oversized keys at Axel, who narrowly missed contact. He then fell from the ceiling, swinging his chakrams wildly at Roxas. Roxas rushed to the other side of the room, running up the wall and across the ceiling. Then too then fell from the ceiling, but Roxas was too quick for Axel, who had lost sight of him. Roxas plummeted towards Axel, making contact and piercing his sides with a crisscrossing motion. Roxas left his keyblades there momentarily, and then pulled then out, the weapons gleaming slightly with maroon. I gave a light gasp. He hunched over, dropping his chakrams and grasping his wounded areas. Roxas was breathing heavily. “Are…we done here, Axel?“ Roxas asked, out of breath. Axel didn’t say anything, and slowly fell to the floor. I thought I saw a glimpse of regret from Roxas, but if it was there, it was gone as quickly as it had come. His eyes stayed fixed on Axel for a moment before he turned to me. “Are you okay?” he asked me again.

I nodded. He walked towards me, dropping his keyblades along the way. He began to stumble, but made his way over to where I was sitting. He slowly took a seat in front of me. “I guess its my turn to ask if your okay,” I said with a small laugh.

Roxas gave a small laugh as well. “Yeah, I guess so. I’m alright.”

I gave him a painful look. “You sure don’t look alright,” I responded.

He shook his head and waved his hands at me. “No, really, I’ll be fine.”

“Well,” I started. “We at least need to stop the bleeding.” I looked at his clothes and ripped a portion of his jacket off.

“Hey!” Roxas said, appalled. “What are you doing?!”

I wrapped the strip of cloth around Roxas’ wound and began to tie it. “We have to stop the bleeding, I told you that. Plus, you don’t wanna get an infection, do you?” Roxas looked around as I fixed up his arm. I wondered what he was seeing, and decided to ask. “Axel told me that everyone who comes here sees something different according to the condition of their heart and mind.” I looked up at him. “What do you see?”

Roxas looked at me too then, waited a moment before speaking. “I see a lot of things. I think it’s best if we leave it at that.” He looked at his arm, which I had finished with. "Thanks," he simply said. Roxas then stood up and offered his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

I felt pain shoot through my back again once I was on my feet, causing me to sharply intake air. Roxas looked at me with concern. “What’s wrong?”

“I just forgot about my back. Axel threw me pretty hard…”

“Oh…” He turned and looked where he and Axel had fought, and we both saw him sprawled out on the floor, blood slowly spilling from his sides. Roxas quickly turned his head away from the sight, and I’m almost sure I saw hurt in his expression this time. He looked back towards me. “Can you walk alright?” he asked me. I took a small step forward and the felt the pain again. Roxas must have noticed by my expression, for he reached out for me when I winced. “Here, let me help..."

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

As we were walking, I glanced behind me. I noticed Axel quickly lift his head up towards Roxas with a dangerous look of anger. Before I could warn him, Axel had grabbed one of Roxas' keyblades and shot towards him with unbelievable speed, piercing through his stomach with dead accuracy. It happened so quickly, I didn’t know how to respond. I looked at Roxas, who was wide-eyed, and his mouth was gaped open. Axel pulled out, and blood spewed from the wound. Without thinking, I let out a scream.

“ROXAS!”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

NO!! ROXAS!! YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO LEAVE A KILLERISH PERSON ON THE GROUND WITHOUT CHECKING TO SEE IF THEY’RE DEAD!
AND FURTHERMORE, YOU SHOULDN’T LEAVE SHARP POINTY OBJECTS ON THE GROUND WHERE THE KILLERISH PERSON CAN GET TO THEM!
LOOK AT THIS MEES YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO!
YOU BETTER PRAY I DON’T MAKE YOU DIE YET!
:cough:
Yes, slight goriness and sadness…
I hope this chappy met expectations! =D​

Last edited:

Golden_x_Heart

kire12 said:
0.0 -.- 0.0

wow, taht was an awsome chappy
i actually saw tehm climbing on the walls!! hehe
good job golide

see im post #1 now
Why thank you! :D
I'm glad my chappy met your expectations!
I'm not going to be able to post another one tonight, but expect one later tomorrow night!
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
hmm... I must say that was absloutely dreadful.
WHAT!?!?!!!?!
*I take out a gun and kill Simon Cowell cause he had me kidnaped for unknown readons*
Ahh... muche better!

Anyway, Roxas was a fool. I hate him. And he was probably seeing Kairi all over the wall.

I HATE HIM

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
BHKiller said:
hmm... I must say that was absloutely dreadful.
WHAT!?!?!!!?!
*I take out a gun and kill Simon Cowell cause he had me kidnaped for unknown readons*
Ahh... muche better!

Awekward...sience when does Simon kidnaps children.... OH NO< IS MICHAEL JACKSON ALL OVER>>>>> AHHHH>...

Ok, now that that's over with, Ehh, the chapter was pretty good... Nice details and you placed the goresome parts to tie in well with the story.... I was scared that you'll mess that up, but you didn't and not only did you not do it, YOu word it in a way that made the sntence flow.... GREAT CHAPTER....

Oh, and one more thing.... (Damn, whon't I shut up...... Not yet.... not yet.....)

Tornado warnings are so damn borring.... Now wait till you have to go trough a hurracane Drill.... That sucks, and after the Hurracane drill, go trough a tornado warning..... (I live in florida..... )...

Golden_x_Heart

Thanks everyone! I like when people critic me, it helps with future chappys!
And yes, Roxas is a fool. I told him to put away his keyblades after he was done, but he never listens to me...the arrogance, I tell you! He better hope I don't make him die yet...:D
Also, BHKiller, that Simon Cowell thing was a little freaky and quite random, lol...<.< >.>
:cough:
Anyways, I'm gunna try and get a new chappy up tonight!
We shall see what becomes of this injured fool =D
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Simon Cowell is stalking me. I have proof.
He is part of the MJ virus
(something me and my friend made up, don't ask... it is very funny, but you wouldn't get it)
Hehe... the MJ virus... Peach! Ha!

This may seem random, but I was explaining the randomness of the other post. Anyway, the goriness wasn't that bad. I mean, I've seen worse. I think you did it perfectly goldy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back