• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

There you have it everyone..on MX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lettuce Way to contradict yourself Genius facepalm You are still too stupid to argue with.
which is why i said xehanort the apprentice doesnt have 3 hearts most likely by the time he loses his heart or when he gets the brown eyes.

fucking idiot.
facepalm

and u eat cock?

wonderful to know stupid ass. o the irony.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
lol kid don't worry.

you're too stupid to comprehend anything. im sorry that you have lost this debate.
the fact that xehanort the apprentice also acts like master xehanort completely and NOTHING on terra's personality concludes to you who is xehanort the apprentice. sure he looks like terra but thats because hes using his body + soul but acts on mx' heart so mx is really xehanort the apprentice and i dont believe xehanort the apprentice has 3 hearts because the fact that when xehanort lost his heart it was mx' heart = xehanort's heartless. where were eraqus and terra's heart? terra and eraqus' heart would fly into xemnas' heart correct?

ok but heres the thing
"your heart is stained by darkness."

terra responded
"you'll never take my heart."

darkness doesnt necessarily mean ur evil at all so why would xemnas still act like a selffish bastard like mx? if u dont think what xemnas did your insane.

1- he used his entire organization as well xion, roxas, and sora.
2- he ordered axel to kill roxas
3- he made xion and that pretty much screwed up with roxas
4- he forced vexen into making replica's
5- he believes a heart is power and everything about a heart is power. he wants the heart to use it for kingdom hearts so he can become the ultimate being. he doesnt give a shit about anyone in his organization other than himself and he proved it with his reports.
6- xemnas would retain most terra's memories because a heart holds memories stained by darkness or not. xemnas would know who aqua is and ven. xemnas wouldn't hurt roxas who also looks like his best friend. xemnas doesnt giv a SHIT about roxas.

fuck you.

coming from some stupid prick who thought vanitas was involved in the keyblade war? LOL @ your dumb ass.

That was a theory given on little evidence. What your fucking excuse?

You don't have one your arguing agianst facts. Man I bet you think the sun is blue and the sky is yellow.

Samhain

Bronze Member
That was a theory given on little evidence. What your fucking excuse?

You don't have one your arguing agianst facts. Man I bet you think the sun is blue and the sky is yellow.
THEORY? THAT'S FACTS RETARD.

XEMNAS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A HEART REALLY IS OTHER THAN ANGER, HATE, AND RAGE. The fact that Xehanort the apprentice DOES act exactly like mx gives you a hint but since you're up on terra's ass all day it seriously makes me wonder if you have a fetish and other people on this topic have a fetish for young 18 year old guys in video games?

don't get a bonar when you see terra in cgi.

Ven-Dono

Website
naruto-chronicles.net
THEORY? THAT'S FACTS RETARD.

XEMNAS DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A HEART REALLY IS OTHER THAN ANGER, HATE, AND RAGE. The fact that Xehanort the apprentice DOES act exactly like mx gives you a hint but since you're up on terra's ass all day it seriously makes me wonder if you have a fetish and other people on this topic have a fetish for young 18 year old guys in video games?

don't get a bonar when you see terra in cgi.

You're not going to sway anyone to your view point arguing like that. You're making a fool of yourself. Look at your own posts, and look at others. Do you see a difference?

Eraqus' heart went to Terra. And so did MX. I fail to see your logic.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
lol kid don't worry.

you're too stupid to comprehend anything. im sorry that you have lost this debate.
the fact that xehanort the apprentice also acts like master xehanort completely and NOTHING on terra's personality concludes to you who is xehanort the apprentice. sure he looks like terra but thats because hes using his body + soul but acts on mx' heart so mx is really xehanort the apprentice and i dont believe xehanort the apprentice has 3 hearts because the fact that when xehanort lost his heart it was mx' heart = xehanort's heartless. where were eraqus and terra's heart? terra and eraqus' heart would fly into xemnas' heart correct?

ok but heres the thing
"your heart is stained by darkness."

terra responded
"you'll never take my heart."

darkness doesnt necessarily mean ur evil at all so why would xemnas still act like a selffish bastard like mx? if u dont think what xemnas did your insane.

1- he used his entire organization as well xion, roxas, and sora.
2- he ordered axel to kill roxas
3- he made xion and that pretty much screwed up with roxas
4- he forced vexen into making replica's
5- he believes a heart is power and everything about a heart is power. he wants the heart to use it for kingdom hearts so he can become the ultimate being. he doesnt give a shit about anyone in his organization other than himself and he proved it with his reports.
6- xemnas would retain most terra's memories because a heart holds memories stained by darkness or not. xemnas would know who aqua is and ven. xemnas wouldn't hurt roxas who also looks like his best friend. xemnas doesnt giv a SHIT about roxas.

fuck you.

coming from some stupid prick who thought vanitas was involved in the keyblade war? LOL @ your dumb ass.
All nescessary elements that in his plain. And are we still on the topic of Terranort, because we aren't talking about that.

And for my closing act I'd like for you all to address my attorney, Johnnie Cochran for this:
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forum, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a 21-year old that still likes kid games like KH, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense!Why are we is hearts the main thing, what about are BRAINS! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed forums , it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must agree with mehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acquittal! The defense rests.

Eternal_Sleep

wow, this is sad.

terra's heart hasn't been absorbed by MX. why the crap would they show a secret scene with the two talking if it didn't matter? the secret movie's purpose was to give clues in which direction the series is going. so i have to ask, why would they show a scene to SHOW US that terra isn't entirely gone and explain that he wont allow himself to be absorbed with the strength he gets from ME's heart?

maybe both sides are wrong? maybe when the apprentice transformed both MX and terra's heart left his body? maybe other than ansem SoD there is another heartless out that represents terra? its to early to say, all i know is that so far neither side of this argument has been able to convince me that their theory is correct based on the evidence they have provided so far.

no, instead the only thing i have been convinced off is that this forum is full of hate and arrogance. i may be cocky but at least i try my best to be respectful. it doesn't always come across that way but i do try.

Z

Zulkir

wow, this is sad.

terra's heart hasn't been absorbed by MX. why the crap would they show a secret scene with the two talking if it didn't matter? the secret movie's purpose was to give clues in which direction the series is going. so i have to ask, why would they show a scene to SHOW US that terra isn't entirely gone and explain that he wont allow himself to be absorbed with the strength he gets from ME's heart?

maybe both sides are wrong? maybe when the apprentice transformed both MX and terra's heart left his body? maybe other than ansem SoD there is another heartless out that represents terra? its to early to say, all i know is that so far neither side of this argument has been able to convince me that their theory is correct based on the evidence they have provided so far.

no, instead the only thing i have been convinced off is that this forum is full of hate and arrogance. i may be cocky but at least i try my best to be respectful. it doesn't always come across that way but i do try.

Agreed, there is no solid evidence that indicates that Terra's heart has been absorbed by MX, all the evidence thus far points to Sora saving Terra, in fact.

Back at the heartstation forums, when they still existed, I'm sad to say this forum was always referred to as an "elitist playground infested with trolls".

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Agreed, there is no solid evidence that indicates that Terra's heart has been absorbed by MX, all the evidence thus far points to Sora saving Terra, in fact.

Back at the heartstation forums, when they still existed, I'm sad to say this forum was always referred to as an "elitist playground infested with trolls".

The weak flock were the strong gather.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
who isnt saying they look alike? when you take someone's body + soul you're going to look like that personfacepalm

absoutely not.
as im going to say again until someone can prove me wrong.

ur wrong.
as im going to say that terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort's ( i didnt even know that can happen) most likely later on but still terra's heart is inside xehanort the apprentice for a slight time but his heart is later absorbed which shows us the brown eyes that terra is now gone. for 1 thing if 2 hearts are inside of xehanort the apprentice like how sora and ven were connected then this brings a couple of things

1: xehanort the apprentice released master xehanort's heart which is why XH looks exactly like mx and its exactly the same as mx.. personality wise and everything.

2- that would involve making a nobody. now if terra's heart is STILL inside xehanort at this point then why the hell would xemnas NOT look like terra? he doesn't. he still has the white hair, white eyebrows, same personality as mx. though since ven's heart was released in the process his heart "flew" to roxas' being thus roxas looking like ven. this would happen to terra as well if his heart was still inside xehanort at the time he lost his heart. xemnas would look exactly like terra but he doesn't. he lacks the hair, lacks the eyes, lacks the personality, lacks the eyebrows, and only has the body and soul of terra and soul = life and that would mean terra's mind is intact which is why some memories are into xemnas.

3- this concludes terra's heart is completely absorbed by master xehanort most likely before xehanort lost his heart or during the time.

terranort did NOT have 3 hearts

by the way xehanort the apprentice acts more on master xehanort than anything with terra other than similar face because you know mx is using terra's body + soul...facepalm

Xehanort's hairstyle during his apprenticeship to Ansem the Wise doesn't prove that MX absorbed Terra's heart completely. It simply means that Master Xehanort had the dominant control over the body. He didn't actually absorb Terra's heart.

Master Xehanort's heart was in control. You are correct in saying that his personality went on to Xemnas, Xehanort's Heartless, and Xehanort the apprentice. However, it is never stated that Terra's heart was absorbed. In fact, the secret ending of BBS implies that Terra's heart is still out there and it can be saved.

The secret ending DOES imply that Terranort has three hearts. Master Xehanort and Terra are shown arguing, and Master Xehanort goes on to ask Terra if he's holding on to Eraqus's heart. Therefore, at one point, their three hearts are in Terranort, but Master Xehanort's heart is the heart in control. I believe that when Xehanort became a Heartless, Master Xehanort's heart turned into the Heartless itself, while Terra's heart and Eraqus's heart were released.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
I believe that when Xehanort became a Heartless, Master Xehanort's heart turned into the Heartless itself, while Terra's heart and Eraqus's heart were released.

False.

XH looks like a blend of the two, like Xehanort and Xemnas do. Why? Because MX and Terra's heart "fused" due to them having the same host. When Xehanort lost his heart, the resulting pieces reflected this struggle: they both look like Xehanort, but the way they act and their goals reflect what belongs to who:

XH, being comprised of the MX dominant mixture with Terra, seems to have been following MX's goals: attain KH, get new bodies, blahblahblah.

Xemnas, however, being comprised of Terra's body and soul corrupted by MX's influence, pursued "Terra's" goals in a MX-like fashion: construct a replica that resembles Ven (Xion), finding the Chamber of Waking, talking to Aqua's armor.

Which, of course, brings up the Sora-Roxas-Ven issue. Roxas, technically speaking, is Ven's Nobody, as "normal" Nobodies appear identical to the complete being. Since Sora willingly allowed Ven in, he bears no resemblance at all to Ventus since they are not in an internal power struggle.

If anything, now that the complete Terranort is once more, we'll find out for sure to what degree Terra and Eraqus are involved. (However, I'm skeptical of Eraqus being inside Terra)

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, I agree with

XH and Xemnas have qualities of both MX and Terra (mostly MX, obviously), so I really don't think that they are just MX or Terra's heartless. I think they're the Heartless and Nobody of 'Terranort'. Terra probably lost the battle against MX's heart and was absorbed, sometime while Terranort was an Apprentice of AtW, which led to him turning from a relatively innocent dude to XH and Xemnas.

....o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back